Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria (40942 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by segzy3(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'M WAITING FOR UNCLE EBORA OWU!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by smsreseller: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
money121:
Ok

Audio Donation up and Down wink
Big thanks to @JackMa Mr Talk & Do

Femi Otedola, audio donation? Please check his past records before insulting him angry

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
lmm4real:

The guy just keep dolling out cash. Where him they keep am.

That's aw we billionaires do

We don show off
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by MrPaul2: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayatt:
With all the money you have? #1billion is too small abeg.
with sincere apology, tell me what is your own little contribution from the little you have? Learn to be appreciative, sobhe should close down his business abi?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Clout donations everywhere nothing is real in Nigeria
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who will donate #1000. for me to eat tonight?
GT Bank
Adedokun Adesile
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Donbosco46: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Audio donation

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
finally....compared to that do or die guy giving only 50k ....

but I hop it's not an audio donation
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ceasare: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Audio donation bliv it at your own peril ...the one that they donated for abule ado people how many affected people have receive any donations.....d earlier we knw we r blessed with evil n heartless leaders( both FG and donors) d better!!!

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lmm4real: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
peterangelo:

That's aw we billionaires do

We don show off

Una they try. Ib that money go full plenty Ghana must ho bag o. grin
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pastor Tb Joshua thunder fire you anywhere you are now for fake prophecy you say about ending coronavirus.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lastempero: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
These people have decided to confuse and put Nigerians in high tension again with their money recycling ritual.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
He s stupid!!!!! Him don ever share money for youths? Corona please don't go oooo. Dem must spend dis money in a stupid way.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lastempero: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Iam even becoming more angry withthe whole audio donation.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Yeyelite(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
How much has billionaire Ned Nwoko donated.? Because the term billionaire, billionaire must always be attached whenever his name is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
smsreseller:

Femi Otedola, audio donation? Please check his past records before insulting him angry
No i didnt insult him bro
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Meedon: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
[center][/center]

2 Pac - Me Against The World (India Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APd1ll6_-80
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Like say we get records here, 1billion fit help very poor one hundred thousand people with N10k each

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
leatherman:
Long overdue, campaign after election

Be appreciative for once
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by foreshore(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
adepro:
Femi Otedola donates one billion naira to fight Corona virus in Nigeria. He announced this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PVzo-H6lP/?igshid=188pw4owdev72

Hausa/Fulani has donated large sums of money to support fight against Co-vid 19, Yoruba man has also followed suit but It's only mouth Ibo's have claiming they have money meanwhile na change dem get
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Where Davido and he father make dey show their self na oh nor be to they make noise.

Where Davido wan see money? He don used 30b buy Chainsaw Massacre finish
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
And Aliko donated how much?
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by West2019(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayatt:
With all the money you have? #1billion is too small abeg.
y how much did ur father contributed animal

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ogolad(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Anybody that will want to loot this coronavirus donation money, may such person be victim of COVID 19. AMEN
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
foreshore:

Hausa/Fulani has donated large sums of money to support fight against Co-vid 19, Yoruba man has also followed suit but It's only mouth Ibo's have claiming they have money meanwhile na change dem get

Igbo people like spend their money on top Good things not money that will be share among APC
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by scoundrel(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don’t believe this man. I will when I see the cheque/ handing ceremony. For now I believe it’s audio money because he and others want people to see them on Dangote’s level.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Jayslyder: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
just one question.. who dey collect this money sef
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by foreshore(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

Igbo people like spend their money on top Good things not money that will be share among APC

No wonder Ibo men plenty on Forbes Rich list. Yeye people dey deceive yourself there!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by suremossty(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Time for OBO to donate 2billion out of his billion in his accnt
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by smsreseller: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
money121:

No i didnt insult him bro

Alright then smiley
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Luvinghubby: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
computergeek:
Commendable. I love how Nigerian business persons are stepping up.

But as they are donating millions and billions to FG, I wonder if they don't know the kind of rotten country they are in.

It's better to set up a small team that will utilize that 1 billion well, donate small funds to the economically vulnerable people who can't feed daily, buy medical supplies and Hazmat suits to protect doctors, buy a few ventilators for people that may suffer severe shortness of breath,...

...than to carry 1 billion Naira and give a government that will use carton and stick to build death camps as isolation centres.

Very knowledgeable comment from you

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
foreshore:

No wonder Ibo men plenty on Forbes Rich list. Yeye people dey deceive yourself there!

Na me you dey talk to like that? Come and beg us for donation na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.