Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria (40928 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Awesome gesture!...ote-money has been amazing in recent times.....

May God replenish his coffers in folds.

But I wish he procured ventilatiors instead of cash cos I DON'T TRUST THIS GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well done sir. Please do it directly, not through your daughters foundation . lipsrsealed
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by todugo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
FOR ME I WILL SUGGEST THEY BUY THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT LIKE THE TEST KIT AND VENTILATORS TO EQUIP THE ISOLATION CENTER RATHER THAN GIVE MONEY TO OUR BLOOD THIRTY LEADER WHO WON'T UTILIZE THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
This guy is a giver
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by bcashy: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
He go receive triple back in form of waivers after all this is over! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

This is commendable though!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Trailblazer93: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayatt:
With all the money you have? #1billion is too small abeg.
As you dey so... I mean your whole being as e dey, can you gv someone 1k to feed. Iranu somebody. Go and kidnap him nau.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by donbenz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Any of our leaders that embezzles any contribution made towards combating Covid-19 will die immediately. Amen! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Studio247: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Audio donations everywhere
Untill we see where the money is going to we will
Believe

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
adepro:
Femi Otedola donates one billion naira to fight Corona virus in Nigeria. He announced this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PVzo-H6lP/?igshid=188pw4owdev72
pls where is ned and and little Regina.E don set o no be to Dey wear face cap Dey buy Nigerian used glk for women o

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by edo3(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls who knows Otedola? Tell him I need his help.. May God continue to bless him

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by wrose(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
money121:
Ok

Audio Donation up and Down wink
Big thanks to @JackMa Mr Talk & Do

Attention seeker!!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by kweensheba: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a good gesture. However, one hopes that the money will be used for what it is really meant for.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Netanya:
Nice. But I just hope the FG spends it rightly
Good you used the word hope

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Another country would have bought enough test kits and established facilities with enough equipment to take care of patients. Me I know my country. Nothing will be done

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=lmm4real post=87821451] O boy this man money no they finish haba.[/quot

Lolz
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
how i go get my share inside i no know

Gerrout
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
philip0906:

Han han...Long overdue kwa? Like say him dey owe us anything

What is the FG doing? This is their responsibility.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
His personal money?
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ugowilson(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ah swear donation coming in but nothing to show for it
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Abbeylanre15(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless me too... See person dey dash 1billion like say na #1... anyways,Jah bless you plenty sir
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Petdagr8t(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Audio one billion... Until we see tangible developments in our hospitals and direct effect on the lives of those that are affected directly or indirectly we won't take him ,Atiku and the federal government serious.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Imoksp(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
henryugo:
God bless you more..I would've done the same if I have..God will help us all.Amen
But you can help those of us that have nothing to eat this critical period of 'sit at home and social distancing'. Nothing is too small. Even if its 500 naira.to buy garri and groundnut. 6012367080 fidelity. God bless you.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Adesina18111(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
I wonder what happens to all these donations now...I pray the money gets to where it is needed...make dem no come use am buy Lexus 2020 model for our lawbreakers!!!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Dominatrix(f): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless him!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by philip0906(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
destinie2019:

What is the FG doing? This is their responsibility.
That's beside the issue...The people you should hold accountable are the people you pay your taxes to, the government. Those are the people who owe you anything.

While it's great if a billionaire helps, it's not binding neither is it their responsibility.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lmm4real: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=peterangelo post=87822219][/quote]

The guy just keep dolling out cash. Where him they keep am.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by smsreseller: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dottore:
Nice if true. God bless him

Amen. Dangote should please increase his Pledge. He is called Dangote for a reason o smiley
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lmm4real: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
dilodavid:
This man is richer than money.
The thing weak me o.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
So all this our network providers cannot do humanity a Favour and slash the price of data. Smh..
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Guestlander: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good job. Go bless you and all the others who are doing their part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.