Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria (40962 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Chineduokeanwu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Only God knows if truly they are using all these huge sums for the rightful purposes. Sadly, I don't trust our leaders but I trust God to help us fight this virus. Staying at home two days now... I feel so so anyhow. Na me and boredom dey paddy now. I'm not used to staying at home
God please save our land
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ismaillarry11:
What exactly is federal government still planning to do about all this money... please decide fast & let’s know what next.
Waiting for your own share of the audio money already?

Incredible shocked
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by playapayaski: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
Someone should divide this 1billion to 45million BVN account we have let know what to be expecting

22# naira each

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by profrichrad(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
*IN ISRAEL NO DEATH FROM C-19!*

He told them a super news ... This is how it arrived and this is how I send it.

The cure for the C19 virus or the way to eliminate it was achieved.
Information comes from Israel there this virus did not cause any death

*The recipe is simple*
1. *Lemon* �
2. *Bicarbonate* �

Mix and drink as hot tea � every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter baking soda ♨ immediately kills the virus � completely eliminates it from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about this virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus.

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus. I leave it to your criteria.��

*Please pass this immediately*
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by bmdmixer: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Netanya:
Nice. But I just hope the FG spends it rightly
u and i know thats not going to happen
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Dayodragon: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Where Davido and he father make dey show their self na oh nor be to they make noise.

Why would I waste my money when I know federal will never utilize it in the right way?
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
computergeek:
Commendable. I love how Nigerian business persons are stepping up.

But as they are donating millions and billions to FG, I wonder if they don't know the kind of rotten country they are in.

It's better to set up a small team that will utilize that 1 billion well, donate small funds to the economically vulnerable people who can't feed daily, buy medical supplies and Hazmat suits to protect doctors, buy a few ventilators for people that may suffer severe shortness of breath,...

...than to carry 1 billion Naira and give a government that will use carton and stick to build death camps as isolation centres.
#1m each go reach all of us because our population is 200m.If the money no enter Babachir Lawal hand,E go reach all of us.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Romanoff:
Otedola for president.

But I wish he had used the money to buy ventilators. These donations shouldn't come in cash but in medical supplies.

It is when our leaders will still loot this money that we will realize a goat can't be trusted with yams.
Them suppose share am in cash too.We don Sidon for house food don finish.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
lmm4real:

Una they try. Ib that money go full plenty Ghana must ho bag o. grin
grin grin lolzz � yes big bro
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by tonysky(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imagine otedola 1 billion Dangote the donate #200,000,000, naira God bless u mr otedola

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
All this 1bn 2bn
Make den kuku share it now abi
Den go just do am throwing bvn
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by mignone(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ijaya123:
God bless him real good for this selfless act.

And where is that woman offering prayers last week?

Bytheway, where are our politicians who we voted into various offices to protect our interest in a time like this? Oh! I forgot some of them are preoccupied with sharing the latest Camry car in town.

God will visit them with his vengeance one after the other. Very wicked lots.
AMEN!!!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ogbonti: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
computergeek:

But as they are donating millions and billions to FG, I wonder if they don't know the kind of rotten country they are in.

It's better to set up a small team that will utilize that 1 billion well, donate small funds to the economically vulnerable people who can't feed daily, buy medical supplies and Hazmat suits to protect doctors, buy a few ventilators for people that may suffer severe shortness of breath,...

...than to carry 1 billion Naira and give a government that will use carton and stick to build death camps as isolation centres.

there should be a website opened right now by the government to explain who donated what - and how it was spent

full accountability so every Nigerian can track it in real time

walahi, any person wey chop this money recklessly deserves to be shot 2,000 times in the head!!!

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by zofroc: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
1 billion Naira. That's huge. Nice one Mr Billionaire.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by lugo99(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beats by Dre money.. Mp3 money.... Stereo Money.... Microphone Money.. Megaphone Money.... Studio Money...
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where @ thou Instagram Billionaires...Ned Nwoko, E-money and co

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chai poverty nah bastard. God abeg remember me for good make I no dey find 100k like say I Dey find 100million

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
chai!!! see as govt officials go use this virus build house, buy flashy cars and marry more wives. all this donations should just be credited into the common man's account, all the people that brought in the virus with their families should be omitted. let the government use the so called recovered loot to fight the virus.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wow, he's a cheerful giver.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Engrgreg231(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank you sir may God replenish your pockets a trillion times now we have seen our billionaires donating to ensure this deadly disease is defeated what excuses will our government still have to give us for not using what the money is meant for
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
playapayaski:

22# naira each

Please don't play that kind of play

I don't like rough play at all

It should be #200,000 each grin

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Larrykaysail(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
money121:
Ok

Audio Donation up and Down wink
Big thanks to @JackMa Mr Talk & Do

Tinubu no even talk ,
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by hush15: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
computergeek:

Monies oga will chop. He no go reach down. Na Nigeria be place that defiles or forms of law. I thought elders said if you pour water from a mountain top, it will flow to the valleys, for naija, na up up e go dey flow o. Nothing comes down
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Youngminister(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Atiku Abubakar has donated 50million naira
Tony Elumelu has donated 5billion naira
Femi otedola has donated 1billion naira
Jack Ma has donated nose � masks, and other banks and organization have also donated money � to fight Coronavirus.
Where is the money �? Poor masses are still crying � and begging for food �.
If these donations can't get to the poor masses, it's better they stop!!
Copied!
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Chuksyno(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Prognose:
All this donate, donate, donate to who na
Don't mind them. Making donations to this government is senseless since they don't properly account for the donated fund nor use it judiciously for the welfare of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Correcto: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
What have you done or can even do now?
leatherman:
Long overdue, campaign after election
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by platido(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who de collect all this donation abeg
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
plz sir send it to my zenith Bank account 221648999 Nwaigbo Boy.
I promise I will share it equally starting from my family first.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by PropertyBuying(f): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2020
leatherman:
Long overdue, campaign after election
We appreciate those philanthropic action from those we assume to be our leaders.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Donate it to nigerians not to FG
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by dydx2020(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please, help a brother at critical time... 3123924709 First Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.