Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (22112 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Mummymahdi:
This story contain elements of lies so much . a Muslim even not duly educated know that u can't be fasting on Fridays its haram. Being Imam in his fathers house and mosque d name is traced to no one around that area

That's the way demons work!

Mormon
Muhammad
Buddha
Sango
Osun
Guru Maharaj and so many others claiming Pastors today truthfully heard voices! embarassed

But the truth is those voices will not teach them what's BENEFITIAL for all.

DEMONS only want worshipers that's all.

Any form of setting will work for them and inexperienced people who falls victim to them will be tricked into believing they're dealing with God!

Of course they will give their agent some things to show as evidence of their power and backup (if the agent enters into a covenant with them), such an agent will become popular and wealthy but ask him why the rules of his own God contradicts that of the other so called men of God, that is when you'll realize that they're all workers of lawlessness (iniquity)! Matthew 7:21-23

Of course most people will hate the TRUTH because it doesn't grant their selfish desire to be made special than their fellowman! smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
LadunaI:

#Yeah quite true, they can only misled IGNORANT Muslims. How can somebody who know what he is worshipping In Islam gives hoot to their silly brainwashed doctrine.

I was a student of comparative religion back in the day at University. I was literally shocked when visiting a friend at Unilorin main campus when one is engaging us in religious discuss inside the cab. I engaged this guy front and back and making him shut up. Thanks I was at home then for a semester break. So I always engaged them blue black, infact I do allow those Jehovah's witnesses into my home at time and allow them to preach their of regurgitated theory before exposing their flaws.

I always engaging one back then whenever he comes around to talk to me and my brother during college. and seeing my brother vulnerability and gullibility due to lack of knowledge, he had to tell me that he will like to always speak to us separately, because he knew me around he can't brainwash my brother in my presence.

# The report coming out from NYC is very very scary. I read/saw about mass burial at one Island forgotten the name for unclaimed corpses. My heart sanks and pray to God to forgive us and heal the land. Pls be carefully, you guys at frontline are most vulnerable now. May Allah always protect you all.

As we had confirmed two Covid-19 patient here in the state , the governor had announced a totally lockdown in the state. Infact going to work today (media house) Na wahala even with one ID and organisation vehicle . I pray for God's PROTECTION for US all amin.

Lol � @ hide and seek. It's well!
Since you believe that ignorant Muslims are those who Jesus converts and transforms to become his followers, will you please help out Empiree. He seems to be afraid of what the truth can do to him if he gives Geeman23 an opportunity to defend/explain himself.

You are free to interrogate German as much as you want.

A'salam aleikum
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Anas09:

This is not the same scenario my dearest. When you run and hide because someone threatened you, is not wisdom but cowardice. The Lord Jesus was never a Coward.

Now, you want us to stop preaching the gospel because the devil through Muslims is threatening to kill us.
He who seeks to save his life shall loose it.

A full Saudi Arabian mosque of muslims cannot sens me into hiding. The worst they can do is cut off my head, but I will be waiting right ahead od them, because they shall die too.

Fear not the muslims who can kill your flesh, but cannot kill your spirit, but fear The Lord Jesus who can kill your flesh and kill your spirit and send it to hellfire eternally.

Noted.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Mummymahdi:
This story contain elements of lies so much . a Muslim even not duly educated know that u can't be fasting on Fridays its haram. Being Imam in his fathers house and mosque d name is traced to no one around that area
Are you sure fasting is haram on Fridays?
There are conditions by which a Muslim may fast on Friday as it is wrong for a Muslim to intentionally set apart only Fridays for fasting

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As said that he heard Muhammad say "Verily, Friday is an eid (holiday) for you, so do not fast on it unless you fast the day before or after it."

The truth is that Jesus do sometimes directly and personally transform some Muslims
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

You've just concured with yourself that Robert Ciranko and his board members also rob you folks blond but at least they have things to show for it.
Continue the chest beating!

You're an idol worshiper!

Worshipers of the true God don't just follow demons claiming they're Jesus!

Jesus himself warned that any group no matter what name they call themselves is worthy of God's glory if they're able to bear the FRUIT of God's holy spirit! Matthew 7:16-18

And anybody could be a worshiper of demons even while performing miracles in Jesus' name! Matthew 7:21-23

God's will is that individuals from different nations should be made a family of peace loving worshipers for his name! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jews criticising Jesus as an impostor surely had a point! When God foretold that a Messiah will be born in Israel, Jesus is not the name God foretold but Emmanuel, God said he will come from David's linage (Royalty) not from a poor carpenter, God also foretold that he will do so many things like overthrowing the world government and start ruling in Jerusalem but Jesus never attempted having any case with the Roman empire (the world power of his time) so what helped his humble followers to IDENTIFY him as the promised Messiah?

Of course they were studying him to see part of the prophesies fulfilment in this humbe young Nazarene! He was educating them on how gather people from all the earth and form a global family of peace loving worshipers, as the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So no matter what name a group bears as long as they're able to do that, you're fighting against God if you try to oppose them! smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Smhaykins:

Adonbilivit

Realities are not affected by perception. Even if you dont believe, it does not change the fact.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Mummymahdi(f): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

Are you sure fasting is haram on Fridays?
There are conditions by which a Muslim may fast on Friday as it is wrong for a Muslim to intentionally set apart only Fridays for fasting

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As said that he heard Muhammad say "Verily, Friday is an eid (holiday) for you, so do not fast on it unless you fast the day before or after it."

The truth is that Jesus do sometimes directly and personally transform some Muslims
exactly what I know but in d story the guy/said imam fast every Friday which am sure that s not true
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mummymahdi:
exactly what I know but in d story the guy/said imam fast every Friday which am sure that s not true
Ok: I agree with you if he said "every Friday". I don't know if he is Sufi, sometimes they have some different interpretations concerning 'dua

Although, he seems to be more versed in Islam than Christianity.

One of my pastors Rev Amos Ibitoye Muftau Raheem had this kind of experience too in the month of Ramadan. He's a fairly old man now with grand children. The experience is not as strange as you may think
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

You're an idol worshiper!

Worshipers of the true God don't just follow demons claiming they're Jesus!

Jesus himself warned that any group no matter what name they call themselves is worthy of God's glory if they're able to bear the FRUIT of God's holy spirit! Matthew 7:16-18

And anybody could be a worshiper of demons even while performing miracles in Jesus' name! Matthew 7:21-23

God's will is that individuals from different nations should be made a family of peace loving worshipers for his name! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jews criticising Jesus as an impostor surely had a point! When God foretold that a Messiah will be born in Israel, Jesus is not the name God foretold but Emmanuel, God said he will come from David's linage (Royalty) not from a poor carpenter, God also foretold that he will do so many things like overthrowing the world government and start ruling in Jerusalem but Jesus never attempted having any case with the Roman empire (the world power of his time) so what helped his humble followers to IDENTIFY him as the promised Messiah?

Of course they were studying him to see part of the prophesies fulfilment in this humbe young Nazarene! He was educating them on how gather people from all the earth and form a global family of peace loving worshipers, as the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So no matter what name a group bears as long as they're able to do that, you're fighting against God if you try to oppose them! smiley
Did you have a pending copy you need somewhere to paste to
You make no coherent speech. How has this got to do with scammers like Robert Ciranko and his board members also rob you folks blind??
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

Did you have a pending copy you need somewhere to paste to
You make no coherent speech. How has this got to do with scammers like Robert Ciranko and his board members also rob you folks blind??

Jesus was also thought to have been an impostor who robbed gullible Jews in the first century.

So learn to appreciate the benefits derived from true faith and not just your credulous ideas that could be found in any religion! smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus was also thought to have been an impostor who robbed gullible Jews in the first century.

So learn to appreciate the benefits derived from true faith and not just your credulous ideas that could be found in any religion! smiley
I can see that you a worried and disturbed that Robert Ciranko and his board members have been robbing you folks blind.

Sorry Bro!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
sagenaija:

It is very interesting that you, Emp.iree, are making this statement.

See what true2god stated sometime ago:
"To be a good muslim, you must learn how to ignore facts and evidence." - true2god

Do you walk by FACTS?
Do you provide EVIDENCE when you answer questions?
When you ignore facts and evidence where does that leave you? Emotions!

Where is the evidence that it was angel Gabriel that appeared to Mohamed to tell him he was a prophet of Allah?
See, you just gonna expose yourself more. I can as well ask, where is evidence that your mom is your mom?. Where is your evidence that that holy ghost visit you guys?. You need more?. Where is evidence that Jesus exist?. J esus did not exist in ancient time

Where is the evidence that Mohamed performed any miracle?
Miracle is not evidence of true religion. Even Alawo performed miracle. God can bless anyone any miracle. Bu today, christian miracle are fake. Where are your pastors to heal coronavirus with their fake miracles? Besides, your Bible itself condemned miracle workers in Matthew 7:22-23 So why is miracle an issue?. Miracle is what you christians are chasing and Bibl condemned you in Matthew 12:38-39, Matthew 16:4, Matthew 24 vs 23-26

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

See your own bible captures you guys. It says you people that are seeking miracles are very wicked. So miracle is not centrality of Islamic faith. If anyone in 21st century refuses to accept islam unless and until he sees miracle is a kafir(disbeliever).

Is it not a FACT that Mohamed said (contrary to all hygiene rules) that: 'Water is not made impure by anything.' Do you drink any water you come across, Empiree?
I have no idea what you talking about. You need to quote it.

Is it not a FACT that Mohamed acknowledged the Torah and the Gospels which Moslems today deny?
Which torah and which Gospel?. Is it Gospel according John or Luke or Matthew or Mark and which version?. Catholic 77 books or Protestant 66 books?. When you figure o=it out let me know.

In reality you disregard the FACTS and run your  religious life even when there is no clear EVIDENCE to support some of your claims.
You gonna have to be specific. I have no idea what you're talking about. Islam is evidence based.

You claim that 'Religion is not based on emotion but fact and evidence' yet you run away from FACTS and EVIDENCE and actually go by your EMOTIONS.

A clear example of this is your engagement of Christians here on Nairaland. You do it not to look at FACTS or EVIDENCE but because of a REACTION to your childhood experience. That is EMOTION. So, you set out, ab initio, not seek FACTS and EVIDENCE but to "get back" at your perceived antagonists. That is you religion Em.piree - emotion.
This is empty. Show us evidence of christianity in your Bible. Simple, isnt?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
"spirit appear to people" Iro lo wa nbe. We talk about religious issues base on evidence in your religious text not some "holy ghost" that you can not prove.
Maximus69:

Ète k'éte kún inú ayé!

But i just want you to know that there are spirits appearing to people, possessing them as well as speaking through them!

The spirit of God will not speak to anyone to tell anyone anything now!

You will know the truth (when you come in contact with it) and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

So
©How will you know the truth?
©Could it just be without vivid changes?
©Will some spirits appear to some?
©Will it just be through studying books?
© Could it be by forcing others with guns?

NO!

It's by noticing the changes in the lives of those who have accepted the truth. Matthew 7:16-18

There are thousands of religions on this planet, each adherent is pointing to the religion handed to him by his parents but just only one group is making the changes in people around you today!

The Prince of ~
Peace(English)
Salem(Hebrew)
Salam(Arabic) is making people to drop weapons and embrace PEACE globally today! Isaiah 2:2-4

That is the one and only sign God intend to give us all, failure to acknowledge this simply means you're not a friend of PEACE. So the greeting "Salam aleikum" "Peace into the house holder" means nothing to God if you're not interested in his Peace making group! smiley

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Geeman23:
what are the modalities for this debate on Islam between and you. I am actually now interested. I am not a novice in Islam. I schooled in it's knowledge from age 3-4 till I entered the university when the holy ghost took hold of my life. my childhood memoir which I am still writing has a whole chapter on Islam and my growing up experience, my madrasat days and the heavy Islamic influence in my family. I respect Islam a lot( a thing some Christian Brothers often use to say as me still beign attached to the religion).
I am definitely not that interested in islamic group(s) you belonged. I am interested in your islamic knowledge. You can go to any madrassa, this is not new. Many in yoruba land including christians are aware of some islamic teachings. They recite Sura fatiha fluently but this is due to their closeness to muslims. Yoruba are closely related. So this is not issue

I still follow a lot of Islamic scholars both the Sunni( where I belonged till I left the faith) and the the traditional suffis. see when I keep silent on issues on conversation most times it is my personal attempt at not putting Islam to ridicule just because I am no longer an adherent.
I will get to know your background in a min. Keep going, brother. But before that, do you believe Allah is God or Supreme Being, the Creator of Heaven and earth and everything?. Answer is Yes or No. The saying that you are no longer adherent, it may be that you are no longer adherent of a particular islamic group. I don't know what they taught you there. I dont belong to any group. Here, I am about islam. Period. So tell me what you know about islam so i know your level.

The Lord the holy spirit aught me a lot about Islam. Islam in itself is not bad ( i.e the act of ibadah doing salat, zakat, fasting, hajj, piousness etc. The problem with Islam is the ground Norm i.e the Revelation on which the faith developed. The Revelation of the Quran is actually not from the God of heaven. Some spirits of unrighteous masquerading as God actually we're responsible for the Revelation of the Quran and subsequent supernatural intervention that made the faith grow rapidly. see I hate to say these things but that is the truth. You don't get to know the weakness of Islam until you encounter the True living God who with knowledge of would set a man free from the strong appeal of the quran.
grin shocked . It is sounding familiar now. What is new or different in Quran revelation that is contrary to Ibrahim (as)?. Where is the "True Living God"?. Be sure you dont elope

The test is any spirit that is from God must proclaim God's kingdom, acknowledge the sacrifice if Jesus as key to restore man to God.
So Jesus was your sacrificial lamb?. We are just getting started. This is gonna be fun.

The fantastic crafting of the Quran by the spirit behind it ( its appeal to scientific order of nature , religious history, rhythm, logic and the supernatural means it came) is the biggest tool which even forced the holy prophet muhammad to believe is from God. see brother, Islam is a world. it is just like beign in Nigeria. If you don't gain access either accidentally or by self will to countries like Canada or USA either directly ( by immigration) or indirectly through exposure of life their via the Internet you can never fathom what you are loosing by beign in Nigeria and sticking ignorantly to Nigeria. My journey into God's kingdom was accidental but I have had the opportunity to understand better on the message of Islam which an average can never know until the veil is lifted of his eyes. I used to have those veils before. I was a zealous Muslim, all through my madrasat days I was active. Salat is something that my parent has planted into us from childhood.
I begin to understand you gradually. You are victim of internet and modern propaganda. Continue. Where do you think I live?. I live in New York. I have seen, probably what you never witnessed in your life. What i noticed is that people get carjoled by so many corrupt information online or if you happen to travel to western world like USA etc, in most cases they lose their religious background. If by God's Grace, they sometimes retract. Many christians are in his mess too especially in UK. So your experience is not unique to me. You want the worst?. Come to New York. You want the best?. Come to New York.. So, know that your experience will not surprised me one bit.

Christians and Christianity were a No No.
but brother the reality to round this up is what we have learnt from experience and the Lord is leading many of us to reach to our brothers still in darkness and bondage of religion we were born is that, Jesus is the way. The veil made people like us deny this truth before. but we have seen it after we left Islam. we know God. we are not jus bowing to him believing we are pleasing him. God talks to us. we talk to him. This morning when I woke up, the Lord asked me to grab my pen and book and begin to write a Revelation on a wisdom I had demand From him since. I wrote about five pages of a sixty leaves note.
"God talk to me, I talk to God" is all fallacy. Please, i am not interested in "holy ghost say". You must bring your proof from your religious text. That's how I will expose your faith. I noticed you condemned christianity and christian. So clarify where you stand first. I have encountered someone like you here before who doesnt believe in organized religion (christianity) but believes in Jesus. There is no evidence for "holy ghost say".

brother this is the life God intend for man, the eternal life of mutual fellowship by the holy spirit which the faith of Christ came to restore. I[b]slam although strongly appealing in moral righteousness is another plan of the devil to cut of a lot of people from the enjoyment of this life through a religion he started in Arabia to gain influence over the world.[/b]

I look forward to hearing more from you. brother. don't insult me oh. don't call me kiriyo.

See, i scanned through your post already. You arent different from many i have dialogue with in this platform for years now. Thanks for sparing your time out. See this your statement @underlined, let me cut in right there to refute you. It seems to me that you think Islam is about not frisking you. Islam gives right to enjoy life.

But seek, with that (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on you, the home of the Hereafter, and forget not your portion of legal enjoyment in this world, and do good as Allah has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land. Verily, Allah likes not the Mufsidun (those who commit great crimes and sins, oppressors, tyrants, mischief-makers, corrupts). Sura Baqara 28:77

This verse refutes your claim that islam is meant to cut you off from enjoying life.

I am sure you have wrong islamic information. You will learn here. I know some muslims dont have proper islamic education in their childhood. What they thought was islam was not. You will learn here, in sha Allah. I dont insult. I talk or respond base on whoever i have dialogue with. Many christians have no respect for Islam, Quran and its prophet. Therefore, they must be met with iron fist.

Question, did you ever read Christian Manifesto?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

I can see that you a worried and disturbed that Robert Ciranko and his board members have been robbing you folks blind.

Sorry Bro!

It's OK, you're welcome my friend!

Keep crying over the pain, but it's not too late to join God's people! smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
"spirit appear to people" Iro lo wa nbe. We talk about religious issues base on evidence in your religious text not some "holy ghost" that you can not prove.

So Muhammad must have lied that Gabriel (spirit) appeared to him and delivered some messages to him! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

So Muhammad must have lied that Gabriel (spirit) appeared to him and delivered some messages to him! cheesy
Why do you folks like thinking with half brain?. Have you no sense?. You compared prophet with you shenanigans?.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK, you're welcome my friend!

Keep crying over the pain, but it's not too late to join God's people! smiley
You are the one crying because I exposed the truth you'll gladly exclude yourself from: that Robert Ciranko and his board members have been robbing you folks blind. QED!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Why do you folks like thinking with half brain?. Have you no sense?. You compared prophet with you shenanigans?.

What makes him a prophet?

What convinced you that he's a prophet? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Congratulations you've won the argument Sir! cheesy
shadeyinka:

You are the one crying because I exposed the truth you'll gladly exclude yourself from: that Robert Ciranko and his board members have been robbing you folks blind. QED!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

What makes him a prophet?

What convinced you that he's a prophet? cheesy

what makes your mom, your mom?.
What convinced you that your mom is your mom?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Victoreeah(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Praise the lord smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:
Congratulations you've won the argument Sir! cheesy
There was no argument!
Please tell your Robert Ciranko and his board members to repent from stealing your free will money donations!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
what makes your mom, your mom?.
What convinced you that your mom is your mom?

Oh that's a simple one! grin

©She fed me from infancy even though i never knew when she was breastfeeding me!

©She also kept pictures from time to time until i grew up to know her!

©She also gave birth to my siblings and i could remember vividly how some of them were brought home after delivery and how she breastfed them!

©There is sharp resemblance between me, my siblings and my mother!

©She tried all within her capability to see to it that all her children are united as one big and happy family!

©When we were little she made sure we attended school and gave my dad all her support to see that all of us went to school!

© During festivities she makes sure that all her children are well dressed like other kids and makes sure we enjoy the best of festive seasons!

Hmmmmmmmm how can i forget her?

She did so much for me!

So now can you please answer my own question?

What convinced you that a sixth century Arabian was a prophet when you never saw him? smiley

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
You're 100% correct Sir! cheesy
shadeyinka:

There was no argument!
Please tell your Robert Ciranko and his board members to repent from stealing your free will money donations!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:
You're 100% correct Sir! cheesy
Thanks for heeding to the advice.

If Robert Ciranko and his board members stop robbing you folks, your eyes will become clearer!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks for the enlightenment Sir! cheesy
shadeyinka:

Thanks for heeding to the advice.

If Robert Ciranko and his board members stop robbing you folks, your eyes will become clearer!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
See, you just gonna expose yourself more. I can as well ask, where is evidence that your mom is your mom?. Where is your evidence that that holy ghost visit you guys?. You need more?. Where is evidence that Jesus exist?. J esus did not exist in ancient time

Miracle is not evidence of true religion. Even Alawo performed miracle. God can bless anyone any miracle. Bu today, christian miracle are fake. Where are your pastors to heal coronavirus with their fake miracles? Besides, your Bible itself condemned miracle workers in Matthew 7:22-23 So why is miracle an issue?. Miracle is what you christians are chasing and Bibl condemned you in Matthew 12:38-39, Matthew 16:4, Matthew 24 vs 23-26

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

See your own bible captures you guys. It says you people that are seeking miracles are very wicked. So miracle is not centrality of Islamic faith. If anyone in 21st century refuses to accept islam unless and until he sees miracle is a kafir(disbeliever).

I have no idea what you talking about. You need to quote it.

Which torah and which Gospel?. Is it Gospel according John or Luke or Matthew or Mark and which version?. Catholic 77 books or Protestant 66 books?. When you figure o=it out let me know.

You gonna have to be specific. I have no idea what you're talking about. Islam is evidence based.

This is empty. Show us evidence of christianity in your Bible. Simple, isnt?

Empiree, If you took time to understand my post, you would have seen that what I focused on was FACTS AND EVIDENCE and how your EMOTIONS gets in the way of your being able to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE to any of your arguments.

That's what I was communicating. Nothing else. Every other thing was to see if you got it and were going to be able to use the instances
to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE for your position.

Unfortunately you failed on all counts. You again allowed your EMOTIONS to run amok.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:

©She fed me from infancy even though i never knew when she was breastfeeding me!

©She also kept pictures from time to time until i grew up to know her!

©She also gave birth to my siblings and i could remember vividly how some of them were brought home after delivery and how she breastfed them!

©There is sharp resemblance between me, my siblings and my mother!

©She tried all within her capability to see to it that all her children are united as one big and happy family!

©When we were little she made sure we attended school and gave my dad all her support to see that all of us went to school!

© During festivities she makes sure that all her children are well dressed like other kids and makes sure we enjoy the best of festive seasons!

Hmmmmmmmm how can i forget her?

She did so much for me!

So now can you please answer my own question?

What convinced you that a sixth century Arabian was a prophet when you never saw him? smiley
step mother could do these things. Foster mother could do these. You might be adopted and she never told you. Everything you mentioned is not proof she's your mom.

What if someone come around 30yrs from now to claim you?.

What if she wakes up one day and says she actually adopted you?.

What if she says to you one day that she actually found you where someone dumped you near sewer?.

There are lots of more "what ifs".

You have not proved she's your mom. I am sure I put you on hot seat now. Are you feeling the heat?.

If you know how to ask silly question you should know I got worst than that for you. Prove to me that your mom is your mom. That's all.

Everything you said ain't proofs. You just grew up and seen her by your side and you believe she's yours.

I am sure you didn't expect my question.. If you have silly question I have mad question.

Deal with it cool
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maximus69:
Thanks for the enlightenment Sir! cheesy
You are welcome.

I am really looking forward to seeing Robert Ciranko and his board members stop robbing you anytime soon
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Empiree, If you took time to understand my post, you would have seen that what I focused on was FACTS AND EVIDENCE and how your EMOTIONS gets in the way of your being able to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE to any of your arguments.

That's what I was communicating. Nothing else. Every other thing was to see if you got it and were going to be able to use the instances
to provide FACTS and EVIDENCE for your position.

Unfortunately you failed on all counts. You again allowed your EMOTIONS to run amok.
smh... This is really empty. Talking about evidence, you have been unable to establish christianity jare.

Miracle is not evidence. Most "miracles" today are magic or sorcerery.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
step mother could do these things. Foster mother could do these. You might be adopted and she never told you. Everything you mentioned is not proof she's your mom.

What if someone come around 30yrs from now to claim you?.

What if she wakes up one day and says she actually adopted you?.

What if she says to you one day that she actually found you where someone dumped you near sewer?.

There are lots of more "what ifs".

You have not proved she's your mom. I am sure I put you on hot seat now. Are you feeling the heat?.

If you know how to ask silly question you should know I got worst than that for you. Prove to me that your mom is your mom. That's all.

Everything you said ain't proofs. You just grew up and seen her by your side and you believe she's yours.

I am sure you didn't expect my question.. If you have silly question I have mad question.

Deal with it cool

There's no silly question here Sir!

I said spirits do communicate with people and declare they're sent by God.

You said it's impossible.

I asked if Muhammad lied about having to deal with Gabriel (spirit).

You said i'm comparing prophet with none prophets.

So i asked you what makes you think he was a prophet?

You asked how i believe my mom was my real mom?

Well you may choose credulity over facts but no foster mother could have the kind of sharp resemblance that permeates my own family! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Made You Leave Your Church To Start Attending Another. / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.