Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (21470 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:
I think it is hight time Muslims start taking you guys serious and start filling lawsuit against you people. You Christians are causes of chaos in the country. You were wrong for putting wrong picture and wrong caption. You know you can get in trouble for this?. I hope you realize internet regulations is ongoing in the country where you can't just post anything you want. You already admmited your wrong but you came up with another false information. I will call CEO of this site for you soon

Show me Qur'an verse that says someone should be killed for converting to christianity?

guy, it seems you think this is a joke. You can be sued now. They will trace and find you for posting false information online. The name doesn't exist. The audio is a scam by Christians in Nigeria. Investigation was conducted and you still posting this nonesense around. He was even traced to Oshodi he claimed to be imam as well. There is no correlation btw his false statements and the locals. Go on YouTube and watch the investigation by typing Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. Investigation is still going on underground. By the time he's arrested you will go to jail with him.

this is your opinion. First of all the guy in audio is scam artist. Yes, they do infiltrate MUSLIMS and study Islam and Arabic. For instance, "Jamiu Yusuf" (fake name) spent 9 years at Murkaz Agege to study Qur'an and Arabic. His cover was blown after he started preaching CHRISTIANITY. He was sent by CAN. He was arrested and sued in court. The case took 9 months before he later disappeared.

in a real case, he aught to give exact address of places he mentioned and show his face like other fake "imams" so we can investigate his ass. So far all the places he mentioned he's not recognized by the people and current Imams there. And you need to stop using tactic that he would be killed by Muslims if he revealed his face. That's a lie

Don't thank me for anything. You guys are known liars. You better be careful before you get sued. You don't know who's reading this thread and you don't know what they are capable of doing for putting up wrong picture. This picture shows the whole story is a lie. If that Imam takes up the case against you all the way from Saudi Arabia, federal government will reach out to CEO of this platform and you will be traced and face the consequences..

Islam truly recommends death for anybody who leaves Islam...but I don't know if it's still valid...cos many laws where made during war...z just like a Nigeria soldier leaving Nigeria army to join book haram...so wat wud u recommend dey do to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2020
omotoniwa:
you better accept jesus christ now before it will be too late for you. Jesus is the only way oo

I want to accept Christianity..but am confused if Jesus z d same as God or not,
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Smhaykins:

Islam truly recommends death for anybody who leaves Islam...but I don't know if it's still valid...cos many laws where made during war...z just like a Nigeria soldier leaving Nigeria army to join book haram...so wat wud u recommend dey do to him.
Where is the Quranic verse please?. i dont want hearsays or propaganda you were told in church. Bring your evidence from Quran, please
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Irijosa777(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
peace be into you all.
am not here to argue or try to force anybody to join Christianity. the true is that except a man eye is open to the cross he or she can never believe in Jesus no matter what.
to my fellow Christians stop all this argument instead I will advise you pray for them. I was not born a Christian and nobody preach Jesus to me before I gave my life to Jesus, I gave my life to Jesus when I enter Him.
I read my Bible and I also I have a copy of Quran, I can tell you that I read the Quran more than many Muslim, and I tell you nothing but the truth that all the Quran quoted by the guy are 100% correct. last week I was preaching at a secondary school, I told the students why I chose to fellow Jesus, Jesus said I am the WAY, the truth and life no one come to the father but by Me, John14:6, read Quran 1:4 & 5 and even 6, Mohammed pray that Allah should show him the straight way, and if you go further he Mohammed also pray for Allah to lead him to those who he ( Allah) had bestowed grace... do Muslim believe in grace? No! do Christian believe in grace Yes! but who are those that the Lord has bestowed grace and what is grace? (sermon for another day). May while this is the prayer that all Muslim pray/recitate every day...
The true is that I was told my friend that if Muslim really study and understand the Quran they will know that Jesus is the only way...
once again, to my fellow Christians stop arguing with those who have come to believe in Jesus, just pray for them and love them.
Jesus loves you all no matter who you are.
is all about Jesus
bro.S.I. JOHN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:
Where is the Quranic verse please?. i dont want hearsays or propaganda you were told in church. Bring your evidence from Quran, please

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that:
‘Uthman said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah [SAW] say: ‘It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim except in three cases: A man who commits adultery after having married; or one who kills intentionally, in which case he deserves retaliation; or one who apostatizes after having become Muslim, in which case he deserves to be killed.‘” [Emphasis mine] (Nasai 37:92)
The list of quotes calling for the murder of apostates is so numerous, I won’t mention them all, but here are some links:
Nasai 37:83
Nasai 37:93
Nasai 37:54
AbuDawud 40:3
Abu Dawud 40:2
Ibn Majah Hadith 2534
Ibn Majah 2533
Muslim 28:36
Bulugh al-Maram 1242
Bulugh al-Maram 1199
Bulug al-Maram 1241

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Smhaykins:

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that:
‘Uthman said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah [SAW] say: ‘It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim except in three cases: A man who commits adultery after having married; or one who kills intentionally, in which case he deserves retaliation; or one who apostatizes after having become Muslim, in which case he deserves to be killed.‘” [Emphasis mine] (Nasai 37:92)
The list of quotes calling for the murder of apostates is so numerous, I won’t mention them all, but here are some links:
Nasai 37:83
Nasai 37:93
Nasai 37:54
AbuDawud 40:3
Abu Dawud 40:2
Ibn Majah Hadith 2534
Ibn Majah 2533
Muslim 28:36
Bulugh al-Maram 1242
Bulugh al-Maram 1199
Bulug al-Maram 1241
Everything you posted her is not Quran. These are not first sources of islam. I asked you for Quran evidence but you posted story books. I will give you one more chance before you are dismissed. Quran is Supreme authority and the primary source.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:
Everything you posted her is not Quran. These are not first sources of islam. I asked you for Quran evidence but you posted story books. I will give you one more chance before you are dismissed. Quran is Supreme authority and the primary source.

Am not interested in proving anything to u.

Just telling u what I know.

Meanwhile, do u mean u only follow d rulings in Quran..n ignore d hadith...

So why do u do ablution d way it z explained in hadith...n not do it d way Quran talked abt it

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Smhaykins:

So why do u do ablution d way it z explained in hadith...n not do it d way Quran talked abt it
Have a good day, buddy. I know your type. Bunch of lunatics.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Empiree:
Have a good day, buddy. I know your type. Bunch of lunatics.

Awon family e ni lunatics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Smhaykins:

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Smhaykins:

Awon family e ni lunatics

PLEASE IGNORE THE GUY ......THAT IS HOW HE EXPRESSES HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Corrections:

PLEASE IGNORE THE GUY ......THAT IS HOW HE EXPRESSES HIMSELF
Your thread is a lie. We know you crazy people. Kiriyo o ni kure. The same thing you guys did with Arab music party. Yoruba Christian edited Arab dancing innocently by silencing Arab music and inserted their gospel music and then claimed that "holy ghost arrested Arab Muslims". They made it look like the Arabs converted to kiriyo and dancing to the gospel. You guys are damn fools.

Yoruba kiriyo are damn problem in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
THE GOD OF HARVEST IS HARVESTING SOULS TO HIMSELF FROM AROUND

THE WORLD AND MOVING THE CHURCH FORWARD.

NOBODY BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STOP THAT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
@Everyone,

This incident took place at Ajumani Central Mosque in Oshodi.

@AgentNairaland, Saudana said they will trace you. Please keep a low profile, these guys are very dangerous, they have all the money and are backed by world government. You remember that the UN wanted to send that little girl (Rahaf Mohammed) back to Saudi Arabia, if not for the intervention of NGOs. Please play safe, dont insult their prophet, but state facts about him and his religion with references to back you.

@OP, you did well by sharing it. Jesus who delivered that young man, will bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:
@Everyone,

Were you there or you also followed hearsays?.

If you were there when it happened why didn't local people at Oshodi recognize him when he was investigated?.

Don't come up with silly theory. I repeat, why didn't local people recognize such magnificent incident upon investigation?. You should either provide proof or I will present investigation conducted by muslims at Oshodi on this issue. You think MUSLIMS are quite as we used to do?. We are monitoring you guys now and we will conviniently sue you guys to court the same way we did to Jamiu Yusuf. Jamiu Yusuf was remanded in jail for 1 and half years before we dropped the charges against him. You may be next.

We know you kiriyo very well. You are full of tricks and deceptions. It was written in your CHRISTIAN manifesto in the 90s and fully documented on how Christians should lie and deceive Muslims.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:
@Everyone,

@AgentNairaland, Saudana said they will trace you. Please keep a low profile, these guys are very dangerous, they have all the money and are backed by world government. You remember that the UN wanted to send that little girl (Rahaf Mohammed) back to Saudi Arabia, if not for the intervention of NGOs. Please play safe, dont insult their prophet, but state facts about him and his religion with references to back you.

@OP, you did well by sharing it. Jesus who delivered that young man, will bless you abundantly.

Thank You Bro, I told him when he's ready he should let me know but it's an unfortunate that Nigeria President has shutdown all the international airports, I will give him my description when he's ready..

They thought I'm insulting there messenger, allah in quran said our messenger Muhammad would couldn't read and write, am I allah that said so?? I've giving him my description here so I'll be very much waiting to see him
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Thank You Bro, I told him when he's ready he should let me know but it's an unfortunate that Nigeria President has shutdown all the international airports, I will give him my description when he's ready..

They thought I'm insulting there messenger, allah in quran said our messenger Muhammad would couldn't read and write, am I allah that said so?? I've giving him my description here so I'll be very much waiting to see him
what's the big deal if someone can not read or write?. Can you read and write Spanish, Bahasa Chinese?. If you can't, then your are unlearned to them.

Besides, this discription of unlearned prophet muhammad was prophesized in the book of Isaiah 29:12

"Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read this, please.” And he says, “I am not literate.”
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
what's the big deal if someone can not read or write?. Can you read and write Spanish, Bahasa Chinese?. If you can't, then your are unlearned to them.

Besides, this discription of unlearned prophet muhammad was prophesized in the book of Isaiah 29:12

"Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read this, please.” And he says, “I am not literate.”

This is Arabic language Muhammad was brought up with, if the same Arabic was the language allah used revealing Quran I don't see any reason why Muhammad couldn't read and write.. Or allah understood Chinesse, Spanish and Bahasa as u mentioned above ko??

You said Muhammad was prophecied in Book of Isaiah, sorry Bros have you taken your CAMEL URINE ?? grin.. Muhammad that don't even knw his parent was prophecied in Bible.. Nawa ooo wetin MUSA no go hear for gate.

Maybe you'll show us where it is witten in Bible that Muhammad shall resurrect after many days.. Or you'll show us from the Bible that Jesus Christ is A Muslim..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:
@Everyone,

GOD BLESS YOU TOO BRO!!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

This is Arabic language Muhammad was brought up with, if the same Arabic was the language allah used revealing Quran I don't see any reason why Muhammad couldn't read and write.. Or allah understood Chinesse, Spanish and Bahasa as u mentioned above ko??
I said before and will say it again, kiriyo have no sense. Keferi ni e. Dont you have yoruba and english speaking people but if you present article in english or yoruba to them they cant read. Deny these type of people exist?. Kiriyo, ee ni ilakaye. Besides, when the first ayah was read to him which says "read" and he replied he can not read, it means he could not read nor write before he received revelation not after. So that was he trait of prophecy in previous Books.

You said Muhammad was prophecied in Book of Isaiah, sorry Bros have you taken your CAMEL URINE ?? grin.. Muhammad that don't even knw his parent was prophesied in Bible.. Nawa ooo wetin MUSA no go hear for gate.
So now, since Isaiah did not prophesied muhammad(SAW), kindly tell us who was prophesied in the Book of Isaiah 29:12, then?.

I am waiting please
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
I said before and will say it again, kiriyo have no sense. Keferi ni e. Dont you have yoruba and english speaking people but if you present article in english or yoruba to them they cant read. Deny these type of people exist?. Kiriyo, ee ni ilakaye. Besides, when the first ayah was read to him which says "read" and he replied he can not read, it means he could not read nor write before he received revelation not after. So that was he trait of prophecy in previous Books.

Somebody that couldn't read and write how do u expect him to manage the affairs of the religion he brought?? The level of illiteracy in islam formed Terrorism that we're witnessing in world today, had it been Muhammad was a genius, there are lots things that shouldn't be including in ur quran, and some other things are also missing in ur quran

So now, since Isaiah did not prophesied muhammad(SAW), kindly tell us who was prophesied in the Book of Isaiah 29:12, then?.

I am waiting please

[/quote]

Good Question...

That passage was focused on the City Of David. Among the Jews, there are learned and unlearned among them, they cared to read the Scripture, or to search the scriptures concerning the MESSIAH..

1. Now Asked Yourself is Muhammad descendant of David?

2. Is Muhammad the Messiah? Remember Quran said Jesus Christ is your Messiah

3. Nobody anoint Muhammad as PROPHET, muhammad throughout his life time didn't prophecied NOTHING

Isaiah 29:12

Or if you give the scroll to
someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer,
“I don’t know how to read.”

The word "THEY" used didn't stand for a singular person, it's a plural word.. Nothing like ROYAL "WE" "OUR" in the Bible as seen from the quran where allah as a single entity used OUR, WE, etc to express himself.. MASS ALARM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Somebody that couldn't read and write how do u expect him to manage the affairs of the religion he brought?? The level of illiteracy in islam formed Terrorism that we're witnessing in world today, had it been Muhammad was a genius, there are lots things that shouldn't be including in ur quran, and some other things are also missing in ur quran
You didnt answer my question. Remember the whole world is reading. Now go back again and answer my question. Here it is again. Don't you have yoruba and english speaking people but if you present a book in english or yoruba to them they cant read?

Good Question...

That passage was focused on the City Of David. Among the Jews, there are learned and unlearned among them, they cared to read the Scripture, or to search the scriptures concerning the MESSIAH..

3. Nobody anoint Muhammad as PROPHET, muhammad throughout his life time didn't prophecied NOTHING

You see how empty you are but I am glad you proposed critical point and that's where I am waiting for you. So now you have identified Book of Isaiah 29:12 is talking about Messiah. SO who is that Messiah who can not read or write?. You identified Jesus as the possible Messiah spoken in the verse. implication is that Messiah Jesus is illiterate grin grin grin grin

Just to be clear, by Messiah you mean Jesus right?. That means Jesus is illiterate cheesy grin cheesy grin You see your life?

You kiriyo can lie. You lie too much. But I am not surprised bcus that's what Paul taught you guys. Paul lied a lot. and he confirmed it himself in the Book of Romans 3:7

"Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?

Paul said that because people did not follow truth that Jesus brought. So Paul must lie to people by saying "blood of Jesus" would save them. So churches today are full of lies. Thats exactly what christianity is about.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Were you there or you also followed hearsays?.

If you were there when it happened why didn't local people at Oshodi recognize him when he was investigated?.

Don't come up with silly theory. I repeat, why didn't local people recognize such magnificent incident upon investigation?. You should either provide proof or I will present investigation conducted by muslims at Oshodi on this issue. You think MUSLIMS are quite as we used to do?. We are monitoring you guys now and we will conviniently sue you guys to court the same way we did to Jamiu Yusuf. Jamiu Yusuf was remanded in jail for 1 and half years before we dropped the charges against him. You may be next.

We know you kiriyo very well. You are full of tricks and deceptions. It was written in your CHRISTIAN manifesto in the 90s and fully documented on how Christians should lie and deceive Muslims.

Biased investigation. I hope you saw how he recites the Quran and quotes scriptures off hand, something you will never attain in fifty years. I am not sure if you have the Quran, not to talk of the Hadiths. You are not even qualified to be called a Muslim. A Muslim who knows his religion will defend it with wise arguments like the young man did, except he was talking to the one who created all things. You only resort to threat and violence because you are a fake Muslim who is deficient in knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
I think it is hight time Muslims start taking you guys serious and start filling lawsuit against you people. You Christians are causes of chaos in the country. You were wrong for putting wrong picture and wrong caption. You know you can get in trouble for this?. I hope you realize internet regulations is ongoing in the country where you can't just post anything you want. You already admmited your wrong but you came up with another false information. I will call CEO of this site for you soon

Show me Qur'an verse that says someone should be killed for converting to christianity?

From the hadith, Muhammad ordered to kill anyone the leave islam

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

Bukhari volume 4, #656:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Smhaykins:

I want to accept Christianity..but am confused if Jesus z d same as God or not,

Jesus said he is the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father (God Almighty) except through him. Its not about accepting Christianity, its about who will intercede for you on the Judgement day? Is it Mohammed who himself said he was but a warner, not sure about his own salvation and lived a life that by the even standard of humans was evil (killed, supported rape, carried out genocide, forced people into Islam, engaged in pedophilia, coveted Zaids wife, broke treatise). In short, he broke all the ten commandments of God. Will such a man enter Al-Jannah not to talk of interceding for Muslims on judgement day?

You better think clearly and strategically too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
You didnt answer my question. Remember the whole world is reading. Now go back again and answer my question. Here it is again. Don't you have yoruba and english speaking people but if you present a book in english or yoruba to them they cant read?

You see how empty you are but I am glad you proposed critical point and that's where I am waiting for you. So now you have identified Book of Isaiah 29:12 is talking about Messiah. SO who is that Messiah who can not read or write?. You identified Jesus as the possible Messiah spoken in the verse. implication is that Messiah Jesus is illiterate grin grin grin grin

Just to be clear, by Messiah you mean Jesus right?. That means Jesus is illiterate cheesy grin cheesy grin You see your life?

You kiriyo can lie. You lie too much. But I am not surprised bcus that's what Paul taught you guys. Paul lied a lot. and he confirmed it himself in the Book of Romans 3:7

"Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?

Paul said that because people did not follow truth that Jesus brought. So Paul must lie to people by saying "blood of Jesus" would save them. So churches today are full of lies. Thats exactly what christianity is about.

PLEASE JUST READ THE EXPLANATION AGAIN

Good Question...

Among The Jewish there are learned and unlearned among them, they don't cared to read the scripture and if the prophet ask them question THEY will answer I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
See christians lies again. So many crap stories like this have been debunked. This guy speaking in this audio was investigated after his audio clip surfaced about 2yrs ago. He was traced to alleged mosques he talked about but the locals don't know who he is. He's Christian who infiltrated Muslims and learn Arabic and Islam. That's what they are sent to do. It is usually done by CAN -Christian Association Of Nigeria. They are the same one who set up BH.

Another recent one was a guy who claimed to be Imam in Kano and was transferred from one mosque to another across Nigeria. Chai, christians, you can lie for Paul. Another one was "Jamiu Yusuf". He's a Christian who was sent by RCCG to learn Islam and Arabic for sole purpose of using it against Muslims. But his name was not Jamiu Yusuf. This is fake name he presented at Morkaz Agege where he stidied. He was investigated and sued to court but he ran off

This thread is a lie and mlvisguy212 believes in this shit, for real bro?.

The picture of muslim man attached to op is a retired Imam of Mecca (Saudi Arabia) but this article is talking about Nigerian Imam with false name and wrong picture. You guys lie for Paul so much. Below is a fake Imam exposed recently. It is so shameful that christians have to lie to deceive gullible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73fX7oRWug

Imam's picture you posted above is the same one here below. His name is Adil Al-Kalbani but you guys put a false caption. You said his name is Muhammad J A Bello. There is no one by this name. It is fake name invented by christians.

The mans name is Mohammed Adowa Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:

Your Question is not even clear..

Now what I'm saying is that Quran was revealed in ARABIC, Muhammad was born in ARAB Nation... Now if Muhammad was well trained he should be able to read and write in ARABIC.. If Not with the help of ABU BAKR and AISHAT What do you think might have happened to quran?? Abu Bakr and Aishat were born in ARAB Nation, they can read and write right, why is the case of MUHAMMAD differ??

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:

Biased investigation.
Did you call it "biased" when you dont even watch the investigation?. Wereh ni eyin kiriyo

I hope you saw how he recites the Quran and quotes scriptures off hand, something you will never attain in fifty years. I am not sure if you have the Quran, not to talk of the Hadiths. You are not even qualified to be called a Muslim. A Muslim who knows his religion will defend it with wise arguments like the young man did, except he was talking to the one who created all things. You only resort to threat and violence because you are a fake Muslim who is deficient in knowledge.

So the ability to read Quran offhand is parameter to determine a true knowledgeable muslim?. How about muslims who quote bible offhand like Ahmed Deedat(ra), Zakir Naik, Yusuf Adepoju, Jamiu Adegunwa etc?. You kiriyo are freaking ignorant
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
AgentNairaland:

From the hadith, Muhammad ordered to kill anyone the leave islam

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

Bukhari volume 4, #656:
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Among The Jewish there are learned and unlearned among them, they don't cared to read the scripture and if the prophet ask them question THEY will answer I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ..
Chai, kiriyo grin cheesy grin grin Your lie pass Paul grin grin grin where is this shit in your bible cheesy You cooked this up when in fact, the book said about unlettered prophet. You said it yourself but after i turned table on you you started talking gibberish.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:

You're even laughing at your ignoramus nawa ooo.. From the explanation I shown you did you see therein that Messiah couldn't read and write?? Why not find time to read what I explained instead of even laughing at your gargantuanism... Menhh what as islam turn you people's to...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. / RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.