Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (21500 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Empiree:
I saw you watching live grin. You peeped through. Keep watching cheesy

Link or video from a Muslim who is blindly supporting the religion of Arabs that came to force his forefathers into practicing Islam? cheesy

Ok o i'm watching, perhaps you think i don't have something better to do with my data! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 1:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Link or video from a Muslim who is blindly supporting the religion of Arabs that came to force his forefathers into practicing Islam? cheesy

Ok o i'm watching, perhaps you think i don't have something better to do with my data! cheesy
If you are truly watching you should answer questions posed by the presenter and win 10,000 naira per question. The line is still open. Call him up and win money in this COVID-19 era grin

Do you want me to post questions he asked christians live on FB?. Even Adeboye can not answer his questions.

A. How many thieves abused Jesus on the cross

B. Who carried Jesus cross where he was crucified?

C. How was Jesus killed on the cross. was he hanged with his hands tied together on the cross or he was nailed with his hands spread out separate ways?

D. How did Judas killed?

There are six (6) questions but I only remember four.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Empiree:
If you are truly watching you should answer questions posed by the presenter and win 10,000 naira per question. The line is still open. Call him up and win money in this COVID-19 era grin

Do you want me to post questions he asked christians live on FB?. Even Adeboye can not answer his questions.

A. How many thieves abused Jesus on the cross

B. Who carried Jesus cross where he was crucified?

C. How was Jesus killed on the cross. was he hanged with his hands tied together on the cross or he was nailed with his hands spread out separate ways?

D. How did Judas killed?

There are six (6) questions but I only remember four.

Do you think it really makes sense if a Muslim who can't answer how Muhammad lived his life to start digging into the life history of Jesus that's written by four different Witnesses? cheesy

I asked questions about Muhammad, you can't even answer but in Jesus' story you want to find flaws, shey? cheesy

You people are real clowns! cheesy

For your information, i've stopped listening or watching anything Islamic for over 15 years now, religionists who becomes furious when you ask them thought provoking questions about their faith shouldn't be taken seriously! wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by chubbyswit(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2020
lepasharon:
He was never a real muslim to begin with
I thought you were an atheist? undecided
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2020
lepasharon:
hmm, someone was giving facts, even from the book u believe in, well, all u can say is he was never a real Muslim, people could be funny, I guess u r an illiterate, or ur reasoning is gone
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you think it really makes sense if a Muslim who can't answer how Muhammad lived his life to start digging into the life history of Jesus that's written by four different Witnesses? cheesy

I asked questions about Muhammad, you can't even answer but in Jesus' story you want to find flaws, shey? cheesy

You people are real clowns! cheesy

For your information, i've stopped listening or watching anything Islamic for over 15 years now, religionists who becomes furious when you ask them thought provoking questions about their faith shouldn't be taken seriously! wink
See highlighted, that's exactly why I don't give a damn about you guys. You already made up your mind but you asked us stupid questions. Why do you think we are obligated to answer you?.

This is exact situation David Wood found himself. No one wastes time on you clowns watching your videos. I am glad you spoke your mind that you stopped watching anything about Islam. This is something I sensed all along. But you want me to watch David Wood who was already debated on several occasions. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Empiree:
See highlighted, that's exactly why I don't give a damn about you guys. You already made up your mind but you asked us stupid questions. Why do you think we are obligated to answer you?.

This is exact situation David Wood found himself. No one wastes time on you clowns watching your videos. I am glad you spoke your mind that you stopped watching anything about Islam. This is something I sensed all along. But you want me to watch David Wood who was already debated on several occasions. Nonesense

Have i ever posted any video on Nairaland?

Come on, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we present what is real not staged dramas!

Let Islam unite it's worshipers for PEACE before intelligent observers like me can think of considering your religion!

Salam aleikum! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Maximus69:

Have i ever posted any video on Nairaland?

Come on, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we present what is real not staged dramas!

Let Islam unite it's worshipers for PEACE before intelligent observers like me can think of considering your religion!

Salam aleikum! smiley
[/s]JW is a trash branch of CHRISTIANITY. I remembered trashing them before. I don't care about whether video or not.

My mission here is literally done. I have done my best to open your eyes. The dude you all seem to revere no longer come around after I threw punch at him. He's the one claiming to know Jesus through spirit and he was exmuslim. Where is he now?. He's gone. Exactly what they do after we exposed them.

What I have established here successfully is:

* Jesus doesn't exist in the Bible because letter J is only 600 years old.

* Jesus has absolutely no link with Christians

* There is absolutely no correlation between Jesus an be CHRISTIANITY.

Have a good day.

Now I can unfollow
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]JW is a trash branch of CHRISTIANITY. I remembered trashing them before. I don't care about whether video or not.

My mission here is literally done. I have done my best to open your eyes. The dude you all seem to revere no longer come around after I threw punch at him. He's the one claiming to know Jesus through spirit and he was exmuslim. Where is he now?. He's gone. Exactly what they do after we exposed them.

Have a good day.

Now I can unfollow

You hate the TRUTH! cheesy

Islam is a false religion claiming PEACE when there is no peace even in your midst!

Is the guy you were chatting a JW?

Sorry if he's not then you've been arguing with Churchgoers as in Churchgoers! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
He's not churchgoer. Did you read his comment?. He doesn't believe in churches. He doesn't even want to be called Christian. Return to previous pages and read his reply to me. His belief is in his head brought to him by evil spirit. The guy who was posting David Wood was praising him. He thought he's very knowledgeable just because he claimed to be exmuslim.

I exposed his yansh. He doesn't know shit. Why do you christians lie be too much?. He claimed to be exmuslim but he doesn't know anything about Islam.

Maximus69:

You hate the TRUTH! cheesy

Islam is a false religion claiming PEACE when there is no peace even in your midst!

Is the guy you were chatting a JW?

Sorry if he's not then you've been arguing with Churchgoers as in Churchgoers! wink
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Empiree:
He's not churchgoer. Did you read his comment?. He doesn't believe in churches. He doesn't even want to be called Christian. Return to previous pages and read his reply to me. His belief is in his head brought to him by evil spirit. The guy who was posting David Wood was praising him. He thought he's very knowledgeable just because he claimed to be exmuslim.

I exposed his yansh. He doesn't know shit. Why do you christians lie be too much?. He claimed to be exmuslim but he doesn't know anything about Islam.

You've answered yourself, he is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so to me he is NOT a Christian! smiley

True Christians must meet together {Hebrew 10:24-25} so if he's not associating with any group, he can't be a Christian Sir! smiley
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

You've answered yourself, he is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so to me he is NOT a Christian! smiley

True Christians must meet together {Hebrew 10:24-25} so if he's not associating with any group, he can't be a Christian Sir! smiley
I wish i can upload short debate btw a muslim and JW who tried to preach Jesus to them in Adiyan. That was funny. But it is on my whatsapp. So you could see your yeye. It 10 minutes i think.

For record, i am talking about this dude that you just excommunicated and you guys "liked" his comment. Now hes not christian shocked

Geeman23:
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Empiree:
I wish i can upload short debate btw a muslim and JW who tried to preach Jesus to them in Adiyan. That was funny. But it is on my whatsapp. So you could see your yeye. It 10 minutes i think.

For record, i am talking about this dude that you just excommunicated and you guys "liked" his comment. Now hes not christian shocked

Simply because a ram snatched the load of bread from Raheem (Muslim) doesn't mean Muslims are imbeciles nah! cheesy

Àgùtàn to rí Ràímì béè kótó gba búrédì owó e je! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 3:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Simply because a ram snatched the load of bread from Raheem (Muslim) doesn't mean Muslims are imbeciles nah! cheesy

Àgùtàn to rí Ràímì béè kótó gba búrédì owó e je! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9AJoPGx_jE
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry my friend, video means nothing to me!

Just point to the good achievements of Islam in any Islamic group and i'll be OK!

If your religion brings no practical benefits to it's adherents, there is no difference between your religion and the idols our forefathers worshiped before these books were brought to Africa!

That's why i'm saying "consider the benefits Jehovah's Witnesses are enjoying as adherents of what they found in that book called [Bible]", only the benefits is solid proof that what you're teaching is truly from God! Isaiah 48:17-18

God bless you! smiley

Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9AJoPGx_jE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]

Have a good day.

Now I can unfollow

You Moslems claim you follow the Koran.
You also say that the Torah and the Gospels  have been corrupted.

If you actually follow the Koran then it should be your source for the allegation that these two are corrupted.
If you claim any other source when your Koran has not said so but rather AFFIRMS them then you are NOT following the Koran but your made up tales.
Where the Koran has not asked you to look for corruption inside the Torah and the Gospels  you still are not following the Koran but only your FANTASY.

Are you then a true Moslem when you choose to do what your Koran has not asked you to do?

Have you now gained some sense?

-------
Let it be on record that:
Empiree couldn't answer the simple question: Who is Allah worshipping in chapter 1 verse 5?
Allah says:
"It is You we worship and You we ask for help"

Empiree couldn't tell us who Allah was praying TO on behalf of Mohamed. Since the Koran says Allah prays FOR Mohamed.

Empiree couldn't give only ONE unequivocal statement in the Koran that says that the TEXT of the Gospels have been corrupted.

Let it be successfully established here that:
1. Diacritical markings - dots, etc - were not done during the time of Mohamed. Therefore finding them in today's Koran means that the original Koran never existed.
2. Today's Islam therfore has absolutely no link with Mohamed.
3. There's absolutely no correlation between Mohamed's Mecca and today's Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
4. Mohamed never appeared in non-islamic literature until hundreds of years after he was said to have existed.
5. Tawheed (or is it Taoheed) in Islam does not mean that Allah is one like Moslem apologists try to argue but that there is UNIFICATION in the gods making up Allah. The word CANNOT be found in the Koran. Chapter 21:17 of the Koran shows Allah can take from other partners "from among ourselves".
6. The world may have been fed with a FANTASY creation of the Arabs refined over time. Just as modern day Moslems are trying to recreate their prophets by denying his recorded FLAWS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Will David Wood Accept Islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62dBa39NMI

sagenaija, this is where you got your idea from. I know that. And the Muslim man treated it. So keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Empiree:

sagenaija, this is where you got your idea from. I know that. And the Muslim man treated it. So keep fooling yourself.
Clown Empiree!! grin grin
When you cannot respond intelligently you look for an escape route.
The moslem man treated NOTHING!
NEITHER can you. Just admit defeat because if you knew the answers to my queries you would have covered a whole page or more here with it.
BTW, how come NO non-islamic literature of Mohamed's time WROTE ABOUT HIM? Are you sure he really existed, and if he did as 'Mohamed'?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
sagenaija:

Clown Em.piree!! grin grin
When you cannot respond intelligently you look for an escape route.
The moslem man treated NOTHING!
NEITHER can you. Just admit defeat because if you knew the answers to my queries you would have covered a whole page or more here with it.
BTW, how come NO non-islamic literature of Mohamed's time WROTE ABOUT HIM? Are you sure he really existed, and if he did as 'Mohamed'?
These things you are saying are in response to muslim logics in debates against you. We preceded you in these logics. I knew everything you have been saying was coming from David Wood and the likes because you dont have mind of your own. The last thing i wanna do now it continue to argue with closed minded fellow after evidences are clear. Thats why i posted this video.

If you think i was looking for answers to your questions was the reason for my absence, OYO lo wa o. This video simply came up on my timeline and when i saw the title i knew this is where you got it from and the video is recent. No amount of evidence will make Wood be muslim. It is that simple. He is the same dude that was knocked in a debate with Muhammad Hijab in Queens, New York 1 to 2 years ago. Your questions are silly and they needed no answers. Pretty much waste of time.

So keep deceiving yourself. One thing is clear, evidences of islam are established against you. There is no way you can find excuses in th Hereafter if you die in christianity. All our conversations will be used against you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Empiree:

He is the same dude that was knocked in a debate with Muhammad Hijab in Queens, New York 1 to 2 years ago. Your questions are silly and they needed no answers. Pretty much waste of time.

So keep deceiving yourself. One thing is clear, evidences of islam are established against you. There is no way you can find excuses in th Hereafter if you die in christianity. All our conversations will be used against you.
Remember I started with you about Christian Prince. Have you forgotten?

Has any of your Ustaz been able to refute him? No!

If you say David Wood was 'knocked in a debate with Mohamed Hijab' it only shows you only think SHOUTING rather than clear arguments wins a debate. No wonder you're floundering here.

You have provided NO SINGLE EVIDENCE for Islam. Yet you keep claiming so. Are you so blinded by lying that you don't even know what you have said or not said? Is that what islam is?

BTW, what does Allah promise Moslem WOMEN in Paradise? Young men? Or nothing? Or perhaps Islam is only for the men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by PervertProphet: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Empiree:
This is Live Update of further investigation on Jamiu Yusuf, a fake ex-muslim

https://www.facebook.com/www.risalatulhaqdawah.org/videos/511962579486539/

Am not interested in other trash you posted. You refused to read the link i sent you which means you are not confidence of yourself.

When Muslims claim to make "investigation" concerning Ex-muslims. You better not trust that. Muslims are known to be liars. Even some of their Muftis like Mufti Abu in London who studied Islam in the Middle East but who is back to London but decided to hold on to some little different view. They call him all sorts of terrible names. Anyone who immediately wakes up and see the insanity of Islam is usually tagged "Fake Muslim", "He was never a Muslim", "He is paid by the Christians", or "He is a Zionist", etcetera.

Trusting a Muslim lies about Ex-muslims is like trusting a lion won't eat you in a zoo. They are pathological liars and Islam unfortunately makes them so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by PervertProphet: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Empiree:

Hahahaha!

I was on this Chief-Taqiyyist so called rebuttal of David Wood's video where Adnan practically conned the Muslims saying nothing reasonable and I pointed that out a couple of times and they kept deleting my comments.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Empiree:

Muslims Admit: " We Can't Answer David's Question!" (Featuring Adnan Rashid and Mufassil Islam!)

Recently, David Wood uploaded a video showing that the Koran affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Gospels. Moslem YouTubers Mufassil Islam and Adnan Rashid took up his challenge to provide a SINGLE UNEQUIVOCAL VERSE of the Koran to the contrary.

The two of them ended up agreeing with him and proving him right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19_a8wxQvDQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 1:57am On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by sagenaija: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2022
smiley smiley Happy New month!!!
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by terrezo2002(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
lepasharon:
What you mean is that the demons of Islam were not really strong on him.
I can assure you that even Imam of imams will become a Christian if only he has just one encounter with Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Dangerousboy(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Hallelujah! Jesus the same yesterday the same today and the same forever. What a supernatural encounter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.