Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (21489 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Chai, kiriyo grin cheesy grin grin Your lie pass Paul grin grin grin where is this shit in your bible cheesy You cooked this up when in fact, the book said about unlettered prophet. You said it yourself but after i turned table on you you started talking gibberish.

But you asked for whom the Prophet was refering to there, and I said THEY ARE THE JEWISH NOT YOUR R@PIST, WARLORD, ILLITERATE, MESSENGER MUHAMMAD
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:

The mans name is Mohammed Adowa Bello.
I have told you guys he is a liar. No one by the name. Christian leaders always send christians to infiltrate muslims and give them fake muslim names. I am watching another live investigation of a lady who claimed she converted to christianity from islam. She is being exposed. That's what you guys do. You guys love lies. You crazy people wont aguntan in your church. May God punish you all if you continue lies like this. Why do you kiriyo love to lie, man?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Where is the Quranic verse please?. i dont want hearsays or propaganda you were told in church. Bring your evidence from Quran, please

I have shared with you on another thread the Hadiths and the Fatwas from four school of thoughts on Islamic jurisprudence.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're even laughing at your ignoramus nawa ooo.. From the explanation I shown you did you see therein that Messiah couldn't read and write?? Why not find time to read what I explained instead of even laughing at your gargantuanism... Menhh what as islam turn you people's to...
You even reiterated your claim without knowing. Who is the Messiah mentioned there?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]

That Hadith was a disgraced to you right... YOUR MESSENGER ORDERED KILLING JUST IMAGINE... Is ISLAM BY FORCE?? Jesus Christ never brought any religion Muhammad the r@pist, husband of many wives, womanizer, Child abuser made islam DO or DIE Shege
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

But you asked for whom the Prophet was refering to there, and I said THEY ARE THE JEWISH NOT YOUR R@PIST, WARLORD, ILLITERATE, MESSENGER MUHAMMAD
You said "they are Jewish" which means more than one but the verse is talking about One Messiah. Who is that Messiah?.

Chai, kiriyo, aberu olohun. E ti ya werey gan ooo cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
You even reiterated your claim without knowing. Who is the Messiah mentioned there?

SLAVE, HOPE YOU'RE NOT SUFFERING FROM DILEMMA?? OR YOU MISSED YOUR CAMEL URINE TODAY??

I said the Jewish never cared to read the scripture, they never cared to do the research on who the Messiah is and if the prophet asked them question they will answered "I don't know how to read" that's Just it in summary.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:

I have shared with you on another thread the Hadiths and the Fatwas from four school of thoughts on Islamic jurisprudence.
Anytime you guys attacked islam you always said "Quran is evil". So show me where in the Quran is says to kill whoever renounces the religion?. You have failed few times now and i dont need your reply on this anymore. Olodo ni e. If i want to deal on the hadith that's a separate issue and everything you have been quoting on that i will enlighten you on that. But for now, you failed to being evidence that Quran says to kill convert. So case closed on this.

Besides, i proved from your bible that is says to kill disbelievers. You guys could not refute but hide your heads in shame.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
AgentNairaland:

That Hadith was a disgraced to you right... YOUR MESSENGER ORDERED KILLING JUST IMAGINE... Is ISLAM BY FORCE?? Jesus Christ never brought any religion Muhammad the r@pist, husband of many wives, womanizer, Child abuser made islam DO or DIE Shege
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
You said "they are Jewish" which means more than one but the verse is talking about One Messiah. Who is that Messiah?.

Chai, kiriyo, aberu olohun. E ti ya werey gan ooo cheesy grin

Isaiah 29:12

Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”

Hope you're not blind, or English is ur problem just tell me

Read that verse again please

THEY WILL ANSWER I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ...

Shey Muhammad is many as allah is many in quran??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]

LET ME SHOW YOU ANOTHER VERSE IN QURAN WHERE allah ORDERED HIS MESSENGER MUHAMMAD, THE R@PIST, WOMANIZER, CHILD ABUSER, WARLORD, ILLITERATE, CRIMINAL, TO KILL ANYONE THAT LEAVE ISLAM
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

SLAVE, HOPE YOU'RE NOT SUFFERING FROM DILEMMA?? OR YOU MISSED YOUR CAMEL URINE TODAY??

I said the Jewish never cared to read the scripture, they never cared to do the research on who the Messiah is and if the prophet asked them question they will answered "I don't know how to read" that's Just it in summary.

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Isaiah 29: 11-12

If this is not clear to you then you need to return to Bible class
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Isaiah 29: 11-12

If this is not clear to you then you need to return to Bible class

SLAVE HOPE YOU SEE THIS??

Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha... Kiriyo...Olohun gbami ooo. See how you quickly switched the translation from singular to plural. You see the bold?

Now let me quote the verse again from 3 different version that use singular

King James Version

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Darby Bible Translation

And they give the book to him that cannot read, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I cannot read.

Christian Standard Bible

And if the document is given to one who cannot read and he is asked to read it, he will say, "I can't read."

Which version you got "they" from?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

SLAVE HOPE YOU SEE THIS??

Let's assume your bible is full of contradictions.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha... Kiriyo...Olohun gbami ooo. See how you quickly switched the translation from singular to plural.

FROM THE ONSET, I LAYED EMPHASIS ON "THEY" WHICH IS A PLURAL WORD BUT TELLING ME THAT I CHANGED IT FROM SINGULAR TO PLURAL SHOWS HOW ILLITERATE YOU'RE AS SEEN IN THE LIFE OF YOUR MESSENGER MUHAMMAD..
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

FROM THE ONSET, I LAYED EMPHASIS ON "THEY" WHICH IS A PLURAL WORD BUT TELLING ME THAT I CHANGED IT FROM SINGULAR TO PLURAL SHOWS HOW ILLITERATE YOU'RE AS SEEN IN THE LIFE OF YOUR MESSENGER MUHAMMAD..
Show me version you use. Lo ba tan. Every version i seen is singular
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Let's assume your bible is full of contradictions.

You Want to bring another problem for allah and Muhammad right grin.. Ok let's see which is full of contradictions...

NOW TELL ME WHO'S THE FIRST MUSLIM ON. EARTH??

Feel free to visit google.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You Want to bring another problem for allah and Muhammad right grin.. Ok let's see which is full of contradictions...

NOW TELL ME WHO'S THE FIRST MUSLIM ON. EARTH??

Feel free to visit google.com
Bye bye... i am done. I have put you in permanent state of shut up. You don't need to tactically divert my attention. I have given you numerous opportunity to figure it out. The first was about evidence of killing convert in the Quran but none of you provided evidence. And this one you failed too.

I hope you dump christianity. It is clear your religion is fraud.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Show me version you use. Lo ba tan. Every version i seen is singular

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
I have told you guys he is a liar. No one by the name. Christian leaders always send christians to infiltrate muslims and give them fake muslim names. I am watching another live investigation of a lady who claimed she converted to christianity from islam. She is being exposed. That's what you guys do. You guys love lies. You crazy people wont aguntan in your church. May God punish you all if you continue lies like this. Why do you kiriyo love to lie, man?

You said he is liar, that there was no one by that name in Ajumani Central Mosque.

I said he is saying the truth, the mosque elders denied him because he is an apostate of Islam. The man did not even share everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:
Bye bye... i am done. I have put you in permanent state of shut up. You don't need to tactically divert my attention. I have given you numerous opportunity to figure it out. The first was about evidence of killing convert in the Quran but none of you provided evidence. And this one you failed too.

You wanna take Surat Escaping uhh

You must answer this, make you disgrace allah and Muhammad...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Empiree:

THE HADITH I SHOWN YOU NARRATED HOW MUHAMMAD KILLED SOMEONE THAT ABANDONED ISLAM, YOU WANNA TELL ME NOT TO SEE IT, ARE YOU BLIND SHEY grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haramslayer:

You said he is liar, that there was no one by that name in Ajumani Central Mosque.

I said he is saying the truth, the mosque elders denied him because he is an apostate of Islam.

The man did not even share everything. He spoke about a Pastor that lead him to Christ, right? So, the Pastor must be able to describe him, right? Here is the description of the man, lanky, fair with curly hair but bald in the middle, and always wears white Jalabia. Let me stop here for security reasons. Let the Shaytan and his host of hell trace the Pastor who described him.
I am not saying no mosque existed there. It is but muslim investigators went there but no one knows him. The mosque only has 2 permanent imams and he is not amongst them. Kiriyo, why you dey lie, eehen?.

You know what, let me find the video that exposes his ass. But i didnt want to post it bcus it is long hrs and you may not watch it.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
Anytime you guys attacked islam you always said "Quran is evil". So show me where in the Quran is says to kill whoever renounces the religion?. You have failed few times now and i dont need your reply on this anymore. Olodo ni e. If i want to deal on the hadith that's a separate issue and everything you have been quoting on that i will enlighten you on that. But for now, you failed to being evidence that Quran says to kill convert. So case closed on this.

Besides, i proved from your bible that is says to kill disbelievers. You guys could not refute but hide your heads in shame.

Was the wearing of Hijab mentioned in the Quran? What happened to the verse of stoning the Adulterer? Pictures are Haram, where is it in the Quran? Angels dont enter houses that have dogs, where is it in the Quran?

The hadiths, sirahs, and Sunnahs are important part of Islam. The Quran admonishes you to believe all the holy books?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
I am not saying no mosque existed there. It is but muslim investigators went there but no one knows him. The mosque only has 2 permanent imams and he is not amongst them. Kiriyo, why you dey lie, eehen?.

You know what, let me find the video that exposes his ass. But i didnt want to post it bcus it is long hrs and you may not watch it.

OGA SLAVE ABEG ANSWER MY QUESTION, LET'S SEE THE CONTRADICTION... grin grin

WHO IS THE FIRST MUSLIM ON EARTH??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Smhaykins(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Haramslayer:

Jesus said he is the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father (God Almighty) except through him. Its not about accepting Christianity, its about who will intercede for you on the Judgement day? Is it Mohammed who himself said he was but a warner, not sure about his own salvation and lived a life that by the even standard of humans was evil (killed, supported rape, carried out genocide, forced people into Islam, engaged in pedophilia, coveted Zaids wife, broke treatise). In short, he broke all the ten commandments of God. Will such a man enter Al-Jannah not to talk of interceding for Muslims on judgement day?

You better think clearly and strategically too.

I believed dat every prophets were d way, d truth and d lyf to d ppu of der own tym.like Jesus said in mat 15:24 that he was only sent to d lost sheep of israel.
The bible also approves raping of war victims in Deuteronomy 20:10-14 n also in numbers.31:7-18.
The issue of a paedophilia z a topic on it's own...cos puberty stage of one generation differs from another, puberty stage of one race differs from another...no scripture specifies a particular that a lady can be consunmated...we only know d age he consumated Aishat...but we don't know if she was a matured lady for dat generation...perhaps a prophetess was also consumated at age 7 in d bible...so who knows if d calendar of dat generation differs from ours...n if age 7 was a mature lady for dat generation...

Noah was 600+, metuselah was 900+... Wud u compare der agility when dey were 100 yrs old to d strenght of d 100 yrs of our own gegeneration
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Smhaykins:

I believed dat every prophets were d way, d truth and d lyf to d ppu of der own tym. [/b]like Jesus said in mat 15:24 that he was only sent to d lost sheep of israel.
[b]The bible also approves raping of war victims in Deuteronomy 20:10-14 n also in numbers.31:7-18.

The issue of a paedophilia z a topic on it's own...cos puberty stage of one generation differs from another, puberty stage of one race differs from another...no scripture specifies a particular that a lady can be consunmated...we only know d age he consumated Aishat...but we don't know if she was a matured lady for dat generation...perhaps a prophetess was also consumated at age 7 in d bible...so who knows if d calendar of dat generation differs from ours...n if age 7 was a mature lady for dat generation...

Noah was 600+, metuselah was 900+... Wud u compare der agility when dey were 100 yrs old to d strenght of d 100 yrs of our own gegeneration

I believed dat every prophets were d way, d truth and d lyf to d ppu of der own tym.
OK. Just that the prophets never claimed this. so you are free to believe anything.

but we don't know if she was a matured lady for dat generation

The way we knew Aisha was not matured was that Islamic sources said Mohammed used to place his manhood between Aisha thighs and give himself pleasure because Aisha was not matured enough to take it from a 50 something year old man.

The bible also approves raping of war victims in Deuteronomy 20:10-14 n also in numbers.31:7-18.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 talks about dealing with the spoils of war, nothing was said about raping women.

Numbers.31:7-18, talks about the death of Moses and for Joshua to take over from him.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

OGA SLAVE ABEG ANSWER MY QUESTION, LET'S SEE THE CONTRADICTION... grin grin

WHO IS THE FIRST MUSLIM ON EARTH??
I wont answer you until you first concede to the fact that I refuted your 2 claims. Get off your high horse and be humble. We(muslims) know what you know not. After you admit there is nowhere in the Quran for killing converts and that of Isaiah, then i will answer you. Deal or no deal?.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 4:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Haramslayer:

Was the wearing of Hijab mentioned in the Quran? What happened to the verse of stoning the Adulterer? Pictures are Haram, where is it in the Quran? Angels dont enter houses that have dogs, where is it in the Quran?

The hadiths, sirahs, and Sunnahs are important part of Islam. The Quran admonishes you to believe all the holy books?
All these na "awawi". Show us where Quran says to kill converts?. This is your last chance. Everything I said about christianity comes from your Bible. I didnt go outside that bcus it is your primary source.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
I wont answer you until you first concede to the fact that I refuted your 2 claims. Get off your high horse and be humble. We(muslims) know what you know not. After you admit there is nowhere in the Quran for killing converts and that of Isaiah, then i will answer you. Deal or no deal?.

Punishment for leaving Islam is Death
(Apostasy Law)

FROM THE HADITH:

A man embraced Islam and then reverted
back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came
and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh
asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?"
Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam
and then reverted back to Judaism."
Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless
you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah
and His Apostle."
—  Sahih al-Bukhari , 9:89:271

Ali burnt some people and this news
reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I
been in his place I would not have burnt
them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish
(anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No
doubt, I would have killed them, for the
Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim)
discards his religion, kill him.'"
—  Sahih al-Bukhari , 4:52:260 Sahih
al-Bukhari , 9:84:57 Sahih al-Bukhari ,
9:89:271 Sahih al-Bukhari ,
9:84:58 Sahih al-Bukhari , 9:84:64

There was a Christian who became
Muslim and read the Baqarah and the Al
Imran, and he used to write for the
Prophet. He then went over to Christianity
again, and he used to say, Muhammad
does not know anything except what I
wrote for him. Then Allah caused him to
die and they buried him.
—  Sahih al-Bukhari , 4:56:814

FROM THE QURAN:

Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected
Faith after ye had accepted it. If We
pardon some of you, We will kill
others amongst you, for that they are in
sin.
—  Quran 9:66

But those who reject Faith after they
accepted it, and then go on adding to their
defiance of Faith, – never will their
repentance be accepted;
for they are those
who have (of set purpose) gone astray.
—  Quran 3:90.. I THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS SAY allah IS MERCIFUL AND GRACIOUS grin

He who disbelieves in Allah after his
having believed, not he who is compelled
while his heart is at rest on account of
faith, but he who opens (his) breast to
disbelief-- on these is the wrath of Allah,
and they shall have a grievous
chastisement.

—  Quran 16:106

In Conclusion, allah said you should kill Christians And Jews

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

I'VE SHOWN YOU, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION :

ACCORDING TO QURAN, WHO IS THE FIRST MUSLIM ON EARTH?? Let's see which of the books has many contradictions as you said

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

MUSLIM INVESTIGATORS KO SHARIA INVESTIGATORS NI............... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.