Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. (6703 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / Iman Of Peace Again!!! Says BUHARI IS ENDANGERING GLOBAL SECURITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by AgentNairaland(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bubu's Lovers Don Enter Comma With Covik One Nine Birus
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a wake up call For all Zombies out there to go and collect back their brains.

Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by JAMO84: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Congratulations to that useless Imam. He now has Junkies, Wailers and IPOB miscreants as his Nigeria fan base!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by chiiraq802(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
It's now clear that bubu doesn't belong to everybody as he claims...

He's somewhere in daura reading out his will to his cows.... grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
keeee meeee!!!!

Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Ezmans: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sokosuji:

grin grin
why Nigerians don't give respect to president buhari?
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by IduNaOba: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Topsic70:

U beta watch what u say!
The fugitive who foresaw death for pmb paid 4 it in full with his parents' death.
Be warned!
Death is a passage way to the next realm of existence.
I am Igbo where I Come from we come back again and again
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Masterpiece676: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
You can re-clone a clone, I pray this principle work in reality now
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Elimon(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't disagree
But who is this imam of peace and why is he suddenly trending
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by hfinest1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seriosuly, Nigeria is a mess. We've become the laughing stock of the whole world just because of a useless fellow we call our president, who has decided not to let the people know of his whereabouts.

What baffles me the most is that some fanatics... no lunatics out here are still in support of that miscreant we call our president.

It's official now. He lied about his test results. Dude is positive, but released a report that he's negative. I mean, who is he deceiving but himself

God! I feel so ashamed to be a Nigerian at this moment.

After all this ordeal (which I know will pass), I expect Nigerians to rise up and drastically take control of our land out of the hands of this vagabond we call a president, even if it's violently, we need to arise and do something about our situation.

Meanwhile, stay indoors and safe this period. God be with us all and provide for His children. And may we never get to the stage of people beginning to die of hunger and lack. Amen!
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Bighead9: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
News for FFK to masturbate on.

Waiting for the fugitive dilector to also dance Okitipa dance on this news.

And in addition, the Shiite Igbos.. They are already here giving us Azonto style.

FFK is one of the Shiite Igbo's. grin grin

Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Sokosuji: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Ezmans:
why Nigerians don't give respect to president buhari?
The question should be why does buhari not respect Nigerians. Is he bigger than the whole country?
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Ezmans: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Sokosuji:
The question should be why does buhari not respect Nigerians. Is he bigger than the whole country?
pls give me examples how he can respect Nigerians
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by trutht828: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

And in addition, the Shiite Igbos.. They are already here giving us Azonto style.

Are you afraid that you are about to reap what you did to Jonathan six years ago?
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Crimsoneagle: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

but u sef answer, Wetin the guy talk no be true?
U no de tire to be zombie
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Sokosuji: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Ezmans:
pls give me examples how he can respect Nigerians
Are you for real? Has he addressed us properly as and when due since this disease outbreak? Has he told you what he always goes to London to do all these years?Or u feel we don't deserve to know? How many court orders does he obey? Has he addressed the problem of Fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians with abandon? Does he ever comisserate with Nigerians or at least address us whenever there is a calamity in the country the way he rushes to commiserate with western nations.. I could go on,..but I need to conserve me energy in my isolation
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by leokid866: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
First of it Donald Trump nicknaming our President "Lifeless" .

As if that disgrace not enough, Imam of peace came out from nowhere and took the presidency to the cleaners .

This is the first president Nigeria ever had that no one got genuine respect for...

I'm Ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
Please stay ashamed.
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by xcosent(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
First of it Donald Trump nicknaming our President "Lifeless" .

As if that disgrace not enough, Imam of peace came out from nowhere and took the presidency to the cleaners .

This is the first president Nigeria ever had that no one got genuine respect for...

I'm Ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
As in ehh..very very lifeless
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by xcosent(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
bishop4life:
The man no get joy.
As in ehh..this one off me completly
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by agulion: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't know why Yoruba Muslims want to die on Buhari mater, even if Buhari is handicap the still support him
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Bukky244: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Your mumu know get part two. Your president is trending on Twitter and you are yarning dust. You are truly cursed to a life of suffering and hardship.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by helinues: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bukky244:

Your mumu know get part two. Your president is trending on Twitter and you are yarning dust. You are truly cursed to a life of suffering and hardship.

He has always been trending even before the coronavirus palava..

So what's the fuss this time?
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Bukky244: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

He has always been trending even before the coronavirus palava..

So what's the fuss this time?

The fuss is that you failed to be ashamed that your President is been lampooned by the whole world! unfortunately, many people agreed with the Imam. =N=30,000 BMO made you look like one of the stupid people the Imam was talking about. Even in office politics, we still let our Boss know that the decision he is about to take will have consequence xyz on the company. BMO will tell him that its the best decision, even when they know in their rotten consciences that it will destroy even them in the long run.
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by helinues: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bukky244:

The fuss is that you failed to be ashamed that your President is been lampooned by the whole world! unfortunately, many people agreed with the Imam. =N=30,000 BMO made you look like one of the stupid people the Imam was talking about. Even in office politics, we still let our Boss know that the decision he is about to take will have consequence xyz on the company. BMO will tell him that its the best decision, even when they know in their rotten consciences that it will destroy even them in the long run.

In Ghana, 58 reported cases, 3 deaths.

Any logical explanation behind that compared to Nigeria with 80 cases 1 death
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by Timileyin1234(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
If to say this imam of peace na Nigerian, dss go don bundle am
Re: FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. by adadike(f): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
I just have to follow the Mallam on twitter. Better Mallam of peace. Mallam wey sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdowns Will Be Brutally Enforced By January Using Second Endsars Protest / #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku / FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.