Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (1503 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Millz404(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2020

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, you wan help me pay bride price?

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Renaa(f): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
I just asked myself that question and I would only if he works on certain traits. Because forever is too long to be unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by CoronaVirusPro: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Ogun will kill me if I do

Apart from fvcking, God can never unite us.

Marry ke, she sef know na.

I don clear her spirit and soul say if she try use pregnancy play game with me, Na me go abort the baby personally and I go chop am
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by internationalman(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Guys know who and when they will marry.

But girls just marry by chance and for a reason not by choice..

So I know I won't marry the girl I'm dating but the girl doesn't know whether or not she would marry me..

Regina didn't even know she would marry last year let alone marrying a grandfather
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22am On Mar 29, 2020
hmm.

This dating thing sef.

But what's my own.

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2020
internationalman:

So I know I won't marry the girl I'm dating but the girl doesn't know whether or not she would marry me..

Regina didn't even know she would marry last year let alone marrying a grandfather

Is she aware? Why are you with her if you're not in for the same thing she wants (if she wants a marriage)?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by CoronaVirusPros: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

I don clear her spirit and soul say if she try use pregnancy play game with me, Na me go abort the baby personally and I go chop am
[/s]
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Yes, you wan help me pay bride price?

E reach fight?
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Renaa:
I just asked myself that question and I would only if he works on certain traits. Because forever is too long to be unhappy

God epp you
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2020
internationalman:

As we have that case in girls, we have it in guys, a lot of guys marrying the available instead of the preferable
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by popweezy(m): 2:15am On Mar 29, 2020
I am not sure yet!
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by anochuko01(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Yeah. Easily!
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Homers123(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Definitely.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Alfather: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Am not with any one now but i have some one in mind, she does not know yet

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2020
not all relationship should lead to marriage. dating is to look for a suitable partner. you can't know who you will marry until you are ready

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by sweetdude: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2020
I dey mad?marry ke,am just playing along for now,soon dumb her ass,any Lady who doesn't respect u during courtship can never do that in marriage, na to dey nack they go first

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by internationalman(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

As we have that case in girls, we have it in guys, a lot of guys marrying the available instead of the preferable

But it's not a norm in guys.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by internationalman(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Is she aware? Why are you with her if you're not in for the same thing she wants (if she wants a marriage)?

Yes she's very well aware I ain't marrying her, but she still choose to stick around.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2020
internationalman:

But it's not a norm in guys.

It's not the norm in girls too, some are different
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by 24kmagic: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Stacyomolola(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2020
sweetdude:
I dey mad?marry ke,am just playing along for now,soon dumb her ass,any Lady who doesn't respect u during courtship can never do that in marriage, na to dey nack they go first
Does she insult u at freewill or she's the temperamental type who insults u whenever shes angry?
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Stacyomolola(f): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
internationalman:

Yes she's very well aware I ain't marrying her, but she still choose to stick around.
Shes hoping u might change ur will, why not give her a chance angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
It's a pity many guys are not ready for marriage
I don't blame them girls caused it
And now they are facing the consequence praying day and night just to get a soul mate but all seems fruitfuless angry
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by prettyaura: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
I gladly will...with few adjustments here and there, becos nobody is perfect.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by internationalman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Shes hoping u might change ur will, why not give her a chance angry

I'd rather give you a chance if that's you on your profile

As for my girlfriend she doesn't sign up for a guy being the head of a relationship.. She thinks power should be exercise evenly by both of us but when it's time to buy common pure water her believe of equal power distribution suddenly disappears.

I love her but I can't marry her.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by internationalman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

It's not the norm in girls too, some are different

It's above average in girls and that's why it can be regarded as norm in them.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by uthlaw: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm dating myself but I dey Bleep steady!
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by cyprus000: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Does she insult u at freewill or she's the temperamental type who insults u whenever shes angry?

impertinence is impertinence. If you can't culture yourself not to be boorish even when incensed, then don't expect commitment, and be sure to get the boot from any man of dignity.
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ajokeade920: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
How do I deal with a guy who's hot tempered and aggressive?
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Lamanii22(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Certainly!

May God bless our future union (amen)
Re: Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SavageBoy: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Guy you no get chill oh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Want To Drink Your Menstrual Blood With Garri” – Nigerian Guy Tells Lady / I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan / If You're To Get Married (redpillers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.