Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Earn In Dollars From Anywhere In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn In Dollars From Anywhere In The World (705 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My 200 Dollars From My Domiciliary Account / Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn In Dollars From Anywhere In The World by Vantage2020(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
HOW TO ENSURE YOU FINISH 2020 AS A MILLIONAIRE

Maybe you didn't hit your goal in 2019, if you follow what I am about to teach you now, you will make millions in 2020.

Ready?

Take a sheet of paper and write down how many millions you want to make in 2020.

Have you written it?

Good.

Let's say your goal is to make N12 million naira (which is the minimum I expect anyone to write)

Divide your goal into 12 months.

That's makes your monthly income goal N1,000,000.

Now divide your monthly goal by 30 days.

This gives you your Daily Income Goal.

(33,500 for our example above)

Now, why's this important?

The most important things of life are done daily..

You eat daily...

You bath daily...

You breath daily...

But most people don't know it is equally important to put daily attention to their finances.

How do you eat a cow?

You must cut it down to small pieces.

How do you hit your yearly income goals, by chopping it down into daily income goals.

Now, if your goal is to make N33,500 daily, ask yourself these questions.

Can what I am offering (product/service) bring in N33,500 daily?

If it can't, how can you improve your value, price or reach more people??

How many people would you need to buy your product daily to hit your daily income goal?

Let's say you have a 3k digital product, you will need to sell it to 11 people daily to hit your daily income goal.

And if the digital course is now 10k, you only need 4 people to hit your goal.

There are other business vehicles to hit your daily income, this post is
not for that.

Any business you choose, go deep into it.

And if you work by the hour, let's say you work 10 productive hours daily.

That's make your 1 hour worth N3,500.

Don't collect anything less than that.

Chopping down your goals to daily pieces will help you live in the now and make you accountable for your actions everyday.

The truth is, if you are hitting your daily income goals, you will also be crushing your weekly, monthly and yearly goals.

Another way to finish 2020 in millions is to earn in dollars.

Do you know that if you save N1 everyday in 2020, you will end up making just $1 at the end of the year?
Check it..

N1 x 365 days = N365 which is equivalent to $1.

If you think you have plenty money, convert it to dollars and you will see how small it will become.

N1,000,000 is just 2,739.7 dollars.

Hehe

Even if you have 50 million naira right now, it is only $137,000.

Now let me blow your mind.

$1,000,000 (1million dollars) is equal to N365,000,000 (Three hundred and sixty five MILLION naira)

And..

$10,000,000 (10million dollars) is equal to 3.56 billion naira.

Kai

The day I got this revelation, I changed my goals to dollars.

To make millions in 2020, you must also plan in dollars.

I am actively involved in things that will bring me dollars (That's why I am on Upwork and fiverr)

When you actively earn in dollars, you make millions in naira easily.

See ehn, If you make $1,000 a month, to an average American it's nothing, but in Nigeria, that's N365k.

How many jobs will pay you 365k in Nigeria?

Do you want to earn in dollars?

I will help you do that

Just ask me HOW

Do everything LEGAL to earn in dollars.

They are lot's of platforms
(Google is your good friend)

And whenever you earn in naira, divide it to dollar value and tell yourself you need to be earning more.

When you do this, you will take bigger actions, you will earn more in dollars and when you finally convert it to naira, you would have
created massive wealth.

You don't need to be in Dallas to earn in dollars.

Cheers to your
millions in 2020.

Chiemeka Valentine

1 Like

Re: How To Earn In Dollars From Anywhere In The World by Royaldiadem5(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2020
I want to learn. Teach me please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days / / CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.