Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship (3514 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BlessedJonMoss: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
So my kid sis who is just nineteen told me she had some gist for me. I quickly suspended all I was doing to hear the gist my 'first lady', as I fondly call her, has for me.

Lo and behold she said "bro I now have a boyfriend, I'm in a relationship"

I wasn't in any way surprised to hear this, as I've always suspected she has one from the myriad of boys that call her. I expected her to tell me herself whenever she was ready, and I am glad she found the courage and aso trust me enough to open up to me.

After breaking the gist, she asked for my advice to her. I told her I was busy and had to return to work, that we'll talk later.

So please good people of Nairaland, what advice would you give to a nineteen year old starting her very first relationship?

I don't want her to get hurt by any mofo, nor do I want her to be a leech anybody's son.

You advice pls....
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Michelle70(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tell her there is a 98.72% chance her first relationship wont be her last.
Tell her to be ready to expect anything, expect everything and expect nothing.

Its a relationship bro, no single person understands it all.

22 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Zonefree(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Before you advice her, remember Buhari got married to Aisha at the age of 18.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BlessedJonMoss: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Before you advice her, remember Buhari got married to Aisha at the age of 18.

So what am I to take home from remembering that??

5 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Zonefree(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

So what am I to take home from remembering that??
That your first lady is over ripe for marriage not just relationship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Kingdollar28(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
You be mugu...
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BlessedJonMoss: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Michelle70:
Tell her there is a 98.72% chance her first relationship wont be her last.
Tell her to be ready to expect anything, expect everything and expect nothing.

Its a relationship bro, no single person understands it all.

Babe I love your numbers, seems like an outcome of a profound research angry
Your advice make plenty brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Hollybratt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
19years old girl is already a grandmother in sokoto.
get that in ur skull
IRMC

6 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Enny2013(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
She will soon start singing 'men are scum', bcs it won't last; unless she's starting with a mature n purposeful man.
It's hard for a relationship at dat age to stand d test of tym.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
So my kid sis who is just nineteen told me she had some gist for me. I quickly suspended all I was doing to hear the gist my 'first lady', as I fondly call her, has for me.

I wasn't in any way surprised to hear this, as I've always suspected she has one from the myriad of boys that call her. I expected her to tell me herself whenever she was ready, and I am glad she found the courage and aso trust me enough to open up to me.

After breaking the gist, she asked for my advice to her. I told her I was busy and had to return to work, that we'll talk later.

So please good people of Nairaland, what advice would you give to a nineteen year old starting her very first relationship?

I don't want her to get hurt by any mofo, nor do I want her to be a leech anybody's son.

You advice pls....
Tell her to keep her virginity at all cost.
Maybe she ll not learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Michelle70(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Op you must be stupid. I'm 19 and i have many gfs and i also date married women.

thunder fire ur mama pussy
undecided
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BlessedJonMoss: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Op you must be stupid. I'm 19 and i have many gfs and i also date married women.

thunder fire ur mama pussy

Good to know.
Hope say you follow for the recent national awardees.

My mama pussy?? No comments

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BlessedJonMoss: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell her to keep her virginity at all cost.
Maybe she ll not learn the hard way.

I appreciate this. I pray she doesn't learn the hard way

6 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Honchoslim16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
You can't stop that Girl from having a boyfriend in this Generation!
Just let her know there are some wild niggars out there looking for whom to devour!

It's likely she still falls into some of those traps, cos she can't be wiser compared to these n¡ggas.
Give her some advices!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by ObamaMessi: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

Good to know.
Hope say you follow for the recent national awardees.

My mama pussy?? No comments
You better don't talk b4 i take u join with that child harasser UnknownQueen.
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Reex12(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

You advice pls....
boys go tear her Toto,sleep she enjoy prick she is off age
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Chinkos99(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
I see nothing wrong, but she should be careful

3 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Of all the advise people are dropping back 2 back, you didn't pick anyone... Anyways, she's a lady and ladies wants to try everything and anything.

The best advise you can give to your sister is to tell her never to put your family's name to shame, training a girl child in this generation ain't easy...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by manmade(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tell her not to give the cookies until she is like 23
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by H0didon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Look at the comments from people especially guyz, and i am very disappointed undecided. These are the same guyz that will come out tomorrow and still blame you for not warning your sister.
These same guyz that are being hypocritical will still be shouting "virgin girls or nothing".

Anyways op, I'll tell you the bitter truth. The way your sister is, will be totally different after her relationship experiences. It'll change her. This generation is poluted badly. Normally, relationship only happens when you're ready to marry, if not why would you enter something that you ain't prepared for. Most guyz use relationship to have uncountable sex, while the girl enjoys biling...no better gain.

Advice your sister to be focused and pursue her goals and dreams. Everything has TIME. You don't do relationship if you're not ready for marriage. She 19, still young and has her life ahead of her.... Just let her be focused in life, then later when she wanna settle down, relationship talk can come in.....She should rather make friends for now.

NOTE : once your sister tastes dick, just know that there's no going back and who knows if she would even encounter so many heartbreak and become damaged like all these feminists. Relationship without sex is hard just incase u wanna argue.

As our Ancestors would say "There is time for everything in life and being focused and determined is key to success".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by HolyMan12: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Till her it is her duty to deliver kpekus on a plater of gold any time the boyfriend asks grin grin

Tell her to always send him nudes too grin
Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
One guy go deceive am now, she open leg, hymen destroyed (that is if e never even destroy before). She starts to accumulate body counts till she is finally tired and then decide to settle down. That is if she no drop like two down first. The vicious cycle keeps on going.

She is at the formative phase of her life. I guess she still in school. Make she focus on important stuffs for now and not relationship. In 4 yrs time, she should be ready. This is your sister for christ sake.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by imagrg(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Advice her never to go raw.

Her boyfriend must use condom whenever he wants to enter her kpekus.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by BossGerald: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol, Op I no get wetin I go tell you

You no want other guys to knack your sister abi?? The ones wey you Don sample b4, no be person sisters dem be?? grin grin

grin ;Dharma is so beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Lalami3232(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2022
One thing I dey always thank God for be say, I no get a sister. Una wey get sisters, how una take dey cope? grin
Dear OP, take it or leave it eeh, dem don begin fvck your sister on a low-key or maybe she go soon start anytime soon, hence she needs your validation. People go say "na 18yrs na be age of adulthood", but if you get sister wey be 18yrs eeh, you go know say 18yrs na still a child. God abeg, no give me a daughter, abeg.
As for you OP, nothing you fit do wey go make your so called "adult" sister to quit. All you can do na to advise her and make her see reasons why she shouldn't get pregnant. Give her 1000001 scenarios of ladies wey suffer from getting pregnant before marriage.
But one thing wey you go know be say, it's very difficult to convince a lady who's in love. So my prayers are with you. But how I wish her toto can stop itching her make she focus on her career only. Anyways, it's still a plus one toto to the street, so na we street boys na still gain laslas grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of you to dey mumu yourself by doing yahoo, make you go learn programming instead oooooo"

3 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2022
HELP, I'M FRIGHTENED AND FEELING EMPTY AND DEPRESSED.

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2022
........And Jeromestarks thinks It would be easy to find a virgin girl to marry in this Gen Z.

At 19, a girl has willingly gone into a relationship and when a girl of her age is in a relationship, then she is indirectly started having sex. So at 19, she is already been deflowered cos at that age, she and her boyfriend would eagerly want to test out how it is like to make use of their sexual organs.

Now Jerome and other advocate of Virgin marriage, can you all now see why I have said las las, you all will have to lower the age bracket to 10 yrs if you must get a virgin to marry??......Cos at age 16,17,18,19, hardly you find a virgin girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by Jimmythewise: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
She is ready at 19. Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022
These two no reach to craft advice? Lol.

Tell her to always use protection. That’s one advice oyibos are quick to give children. Unwanted pregnancies and/or STDs are a situation I wish on no one.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by jeromestarks: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2022
GOFRONT:
........And Jeromestarks thinks It would be easy to find a virgin girl to marry in this Gen Z.

At 19, a girl has willingly gone into a relationship and when a girl of her age is in a relationship, then she is indirectly started having sex. So at 19, she is already been deflowered cos at that age, she and her boyfriend would eagerly want to test out how it is like to make use of their sexual organs.

Now Jerome and othe advocate of Virgin marriage, can you all now see why I have said las las, you all will have to lower the age bracket to 10 yrs if you must get a virgin to marry??......Cos at age 16,17,18,19, hardly you find a virgin girl.

Thank God you said "hardly".
Nothing good comes easy. Better to go through the "hardly " and have an easy (peaceful) married life than to get the easy (non virgin) and have a terrible married life like many men are currently having today.
Imagine the torment the man who will marry the op's sister will face after the boyfriend is done with her. God forbid!

Believe it or not, there are virgins at 22 in Nigeria; not every girl is a slut.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship by jeromestarks: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2022
There is nothing anyone here would say that will save that girl from heartache if the boyfriend is less than 27.
There is nothing the op can do to stop her from destruction if the boy is less than 27.

There is no magic and no angel that will save that girl if the guy is less than 27.

So guys, keep your advice!
She's gone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise: His Girlfriend Studying in UniAbuja Ghosted Him For 4 Weeks / Swimming Pool Romance / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.