Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (88648 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / BREAKING: Protest Rocks Akure Over Akeredolu’s Vacation Order To Herdsmen[photos / Election Protest Rocks Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by AgentNairaland(f): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2020
May God Save Afonja's Land
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Bammzzie:
It happened @ Ilu Abo (Akure- North)and not Akure
It's not a thunder storm, It was a Bomb Explosion,A bullion Van carrying Bomb explosives for a quarry industry heading towards Edo state caused the Explosion,the Van heated up and the explosion occured, houses plus other properties got destroyed
No death recorded buh injuries... That's what my friend around that place told me. So I think it's carelessness nd negligence that caused this loss of properties nd probably life too... May God continue to keep nd protect us nd my sympathy to the affected ones sad

Buh why did it mistakenly heated in SW, why not somewhere else.
Person mistakenly slapped you first time, mistakenly slapped you second time too. Why e be say, na only ur face he dey mistakenly slap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Laslaslala: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
This show must be really entertaining to our star brothers...what if earth is just a natgeo tv show for these our neighbouring aliens....

By the way, I doubt this is a bomb! A bomb with this impact will leave lots of fire burning intensively behind....

And to the people making politics out of this tragedy , you are worst than the devil you pray against everyday...you arent fit to be called humans....u are total disgrace to humanity and complete animals
Hush up ewu
Bomb droped on sandy area and you expect Fire
What you should expect when sane is the huge crater and impact on surrounding structures

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Kylekent59: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2020
It could be a meteoroid , an asteroid, or a missile.

When a meteroriod lands, it is associated by a breeze and is known for digging wide hole. It also destroys buildings or anything close by its landing point.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by BABANGBALI: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Na wa o. I hope not what I am thinking
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2020
I said it!

Abúlé Adó explosion was a _bomblast_ and has nothing to do with pipelines.

Now another explosion has occurred in Akure/Owo Axis. Churches and schools destroyed.

This is their own way of punishing the Yorubas for daring to bring up Amotekun.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
It could be a meteoroid , an asteroid, or a missile.

When a meteroriod lands, it is associated by a breeze and is known for digging wide hole. It also destroys buildings or anything close by its landing point.

Na you make sense since .... Most people here were just typing trash....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Jostoman: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
E go soon clear for all buhari ass licker in Southwest

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Laslaslala: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
FanRong:
This people got no conscience.

I hope this is not a treat on Amotekun.
2 blast in SW within 1 month.

May God protect us.

When you should have said 2 blast in the south
If the south refuses to come together our case will be pitiable in the near future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Odingo1:

SW is not complaining. Those doing that know that they will cover up.

In Short space of time.

1. Ado Ekiti explosion � Ekiti
2.Abule Ado explosion � Lagos
3. Akure explosion � Ondo

Massive properties destroyed, people died.

Ekiti-thunder cause it
Lagos-Pipeline cause it
Akure-Ondo thunder again

question WHICH STATE WILL BE THE NEXT TARGET

A.OYO
B.OGUN

ANSWER_______________________
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by DonMekino(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2020
abi na asteroid
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Dapperdon7: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2020
The size of that crater isn’t just normal ,look at the picture again, there’s a shift in the ground, if it was a quarry bomb it would explode vastly out wardly, meaning it will destroy alot things and not dig a massive hole, the impact is from above something massive must have struck the ground to dig such big crater , am not sure what it is ,but I’d advise not to go the site of incident as it could be radioactive ☢️ and also the next person standing to you might have covid 19 . Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by spinna: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
this may be covert response to Amotekun.. The Lagos incident may well have been a bomb.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
gordii:
An asteroid will do much more damage than that hole... Has to be something else
like what, hit the earth and divide the core into two? A bomb can not even create such hole like that. Do note that asteroids do have sizes too, that can be a small sized asteroid large enough to create such hole like that

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by iberrylee(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
I can see Osu pigs celebrating this disaster, I hope y'all know how many Igbo's died in Abule Ado Explosion.. Ipob miscreants should keep celebrating and watch how your people get caught up in the disaster.

Whatever happens in SW is their headache, osu should face their kerosene government

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by cybriz82(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:
They said the one that happened in Lagos is gas explosion, and now this...

We're watching sha.

U see why cctv is important

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by encryptjay(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Asteroid ko asterisk Ni! Some people will say nonsense because they think the majority are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Like I don't understand again o....
They v left the North and entered South West under one month.
Biko who we offend?
Who is behind all these crazy shit happening in this country?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by KosiGee(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

The pictures are not clear enough though but it looks like a bomb explosion...

I can bet my money that was bomb and it’s a terrorist attack. There are powerful people behind this. This is no ordinary terrorism by herdsmen.

South West and the rest of the south need to sit up and act fast. This is an emergency situation.

At the heart of this is RUGA and Amotekun...call it conspiracy theory, call it anything but if nothing is done, it will spread. This is a warning shot and should be a wake up call for the South.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by dazzlingd(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

*Meteoroid .......

Meteorite also correct
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by emy9(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Boko Haram strikes again.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Hassan88(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Who plant am?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Perkins2018: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sorry enjoy

Lol. You met someone far intelligent than you. I wonder why you Igbos keep exposing your stupidity. Only Igbo presidency can save SW from bombing. We can even conclude it’s you Igbos that are planting the bomb to blackmail us into voting you into power. You are just too dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Perkins2018: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
May God Save Afonja's Land

From Igbo criminals and abokii terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Robenna(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
why

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by KosiGee(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
iberrylee:
I can see Osu pigs celebrating this disaster, I hope y'all know how many Igbo's died in Abule Ado Explosion.. Ipob miscreants should keep celebrating and watch how your people get caught up in the disaster.

Whatever happens in SW is their headache, osu should face their kerosene government

Any Igbo man celebrating this is a big and irredeemable fool. This is an attack against decency. This is an attack against people who are opposed to barbarism, injustice, backwardness and violence.

If we all don’t sit up and act. This will consume all of us. It’s time people drop south east, south west and south south bickering, silly banters and tribalism and deal with this.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Dapperdon7: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Come to think of it,
No fire, no firefighters, no sign of burn just a massive hole and a destroyed neighborhood

If it was a bomb there should be residual and also alot fire after the blast.

If it was a quarry bomb ,them it must have been placed under the road to a massive hole

But an asteroid moving at great spead would descend with alot wind,pulling over and destroying houses and creating that hole ,but did the asteroid dismantle when it landed cus I can’t see any signs of rocks

Note: no air borne bomb would create that hole and not destroy atleast All of Ilu Abo, if you watch bomb production series on cable tv you’ll know bombs don’t malfunction on land nor does it end quickly without spreading alot fire and massive compressed air that will destroy and pull down buildings all i see is roof top destroy and some few buildings down
Even the trees behind are not affected it not a bomb it something no one can explain yet just stay safe�

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Perkins2018: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
JomoGbomo1Akpos:
I said it!

Abúlé Adó explosion was a _bomblast_ and has nothing to do with pipelines.

Now another explosion has occurred in Akure/Owo Axis. Churches and schools destroyed.

This is their own way of punishing the Yorubas for daring to bring up Amotekun.

Too dumb to even understand the write up. It happened on an express way and only one church and school was affected. Dumb people don’t do conspiracies. Go back to your ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Timijo(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
The Boko Haram are executing their plan in the southwest gradually. They started this in Lagos, the leaders in these regions need to wake up and act vehemently to protect lives and properties.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2020
That was a meteorite.

The people report seeing a bright flash light and were expecting thunder but they got this crater instead.

This is consistent with what a meteorite would do. As it enters and burns through the earth's atmosphere at a high speed, it would create an enormous amount of light consistent with lightening.

Then there would be a sonic boom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.