Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (88619 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / BREAKING: Protest Rocks Akure Over Akeredolu’s Vacation Order To Herdsmen[photos / Election Protest Rocks Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by nrexzy: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Hehehehe..... We getting there

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by dazzlingd(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
Only two things can dig that crater a huge bomb or a sizeable asteroid !!!! But the similarity if the damage to Abule Egba blast shows that someone is bombings the south west ..Notice how it was targetted at the a church and school again?

I doubt this is a bomb....

7 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by WalkerMichael(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2020
shocked shocked shocked watt on heaven is happening in Nigeria. At this kind of period again

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Hypocrit: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2020
This was same thing that happened in lagos recently (but was hidden with a pipeline hoarse). Boko Haram now have its secret police (that can be activated anytime) in the south. My opinion though. Plus Corona and hunger, we are in for a long thing.
Hoping there is no casualties, my heart is with the wounded.

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by GamalNasser: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

So what's created both a huge crater and so much pneumatic distortion to blow of roof 100s of meters away and why is the. Last signature exactly the same with Abule Egba own please

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by olawalepopoola: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2020
It was a meteoric impact

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Homiesjinxbank: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
The North are telling you say shey bi una want Amotekun, oya stop us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
It could be an asteroid because we had a cluster of asteroids ☄️ miss the earth last week!

It could also be the work of Boko Haram! Where is buhari’s town jester “Bashir Ahmad” over to you on Twitter btw imam of peace is waiting for you grin grin grin

Where is channels tv when you need them, oh I forgot they have been bought by APC but AIT is airing it!
How can this be police? Why will police be transporting bombs at night? What was their mission? How do we confirm its not a coverup for boko haram
Guys you are on your own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by DModeCntStopMe: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020

Please can someone tell me what's going on?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Precious4real50(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Toosure70:
#SOUTHWAKEUP#
Which south? West, East or south south?

9 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
I was just about to blame someone for the bomb but with the crater size, i have to ask what kind of bomb will cause such an impact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by semyman: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2020
What?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Homiesjinxbank: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2020
They're angry because of the Amotekun stuff, now south west is not safe no more
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja head slamming errorist, they bombed lagos, now its akure

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Dcoy: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
The pawns are moving already, the game's getting interesting

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Precious4real50(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Keep doubting

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Zinny25(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
people are asked to stay home yet bomb blast meets them in their homes. Dear Lord protect your children,nowhere is safe again in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by powerkey: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Shameless Yorubas typing God heal our land, is that all you have to say?

You brought these upon yourselves, So live with it.

15 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by dazzlingd(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

So what's created both a huge crater and so much pneumatic distortion to blow of roof 100s of meters away and why is the. Last signature exactly the same with Abule Egba own please

I don't know...
But will that magnitude of bomb be used without military involvement, the bombs terrorist use in the north is not as powerful as this. What if it's a natural disaster.?..dont know, just making guesses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by austinsmat(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Osetigo double double

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
This is from space..

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Mutemenot(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
We all know it's something is wrong somewhere .

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by DModeCntStopMe: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

[s]Are you the new trollers in town?

Let us know so that we can register your name to the list.[/s]

Brace up bro!

You all shall surely have a taste of what you engineered

It's just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by dazzlingd(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
kingthreat:
I was just about to blame someone for the bomb but with the crater size, i have to ask what kind of bomb will cause such an impact.

That's the same question I'm asking....what if its from outer space sef...or natural disaster.

9 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm shocked.
I thought all other vices where on break till after this Corona ish.

God reason us ooo

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by DropsMic(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Asteroid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by technicallyrich(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Are you the new trollers in town?

Let us know so that we can register your name to the list.
You are a zone b,and millions of people are placiykurse on zone B's expecially middle belt and.
When the kurse will start working,that jujuju you are worshiping and liariing that you are a Yoruba Muslim won't safe you.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Gartol(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
It could be an asteroid because we had a cluster of asteroids ☄️ miss the earth last week!

It could also be the work of Boko Haram! Where is buhari’s town jester “Bashir Ahmad” over to you on Twitter btw imam of peace is waiting for you grin grin grin
asteroids would leave debris and particles, this is something else not an asteroid

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MZrapper(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Maynation I hope you are safe?? cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by kratosonofzeus: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
It's either a bomb or an asteroid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.