Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (88649 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / BREAKING: Protest Rocks Akure Over Akeredolu’s Vacation Order To Herdsmen[photos / Election Protest Rocks Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Alvin212(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Amotekuun can't save us.

Amotekunn should be declared a terrroorist group
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Odingo1:
See some Yorubas shouting asteroids, make una continue, that is why Ilorin was taken and converted to Fulani stronghold till date.

Maybe when the third impact happens. People will start taking the shiiit serious. Mehn everything weak me right now.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Ezmans: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:

Are you blind so much by your zombie sickness that you can’t see
I thought southwest gives this people vote why all this blast in South west.now from Lagos to ondo
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Danger signs. From Lagos to Ondo.
Hmmmm.......this can't be a coincidence.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Bammzzie(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
It happened @ Ilu Abo (Akure- North)and not Akure
It's not a thunder storm, It was a Bomb Explosion,A bullion Van carrying Bomb explosives for a quarry industry heading towards Edo state caused the Explosion,the Van heated up and the explosion occured, houses plus other properties got destroyed
No death recorded buh injuries... That's what my friend around that place told me. So I think it's carelessness nd negligence that caused this loss of properties nd probably life too... May God continue to keep nd protect us nd my sympathy to the affected ones sad

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Does that look light an lightinging strike to you ? The huge crater looks like bomb crater or asteroid crash but an asteroid crash will not blow off the roofs of buildings like that ...see the similarity in the blast signature with that of of Abule Egba !!!!! It's clear both explosions are related
Was there ever a bomb or explosion at abule agba? Seems that one didn't make it to the news.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Abagworo(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Looks like pipeline

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Lacash: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
This is the same thing that happen in Abule Ado some weeks back, now I can tell you that the Boko boys are already in South West. I will urge our leaders to pls act fast on this.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by GamalNasser: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Was there ever a bomb or explosion at abule agba?

There was an explosion there with a similar wake signature
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Chrisus(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Bammzzie:
It happened @ Ilu Abo (Akure- North)and not Akure
It's not a thunder storm, It was a Bomb Explosion,A bullion Van carrying Bomb explosives for a quarry industry heading towards Edo state caused the Explosion,the Van heated up and the explosion occured, houses plus other properties got destroyed
No death recorded buh injuries... That's what my friend around that place told me. So I think it's carelessness nd negligence that caused this loss of properties nd probably life too... May God continue to keep nd protect us nd my sympathy to the affected ones sad

No death ke?

What about those driving the truck??

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

If there was an asteroid impact, we will all be dead by now....meteorite it may be
*Meteoroid .......
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by JustSul: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lmao, grin...be my guest

It won't be funny

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

There was an explosion there with a similar wake signature
Really? When was that??
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Abagworo:
Looks like pipeline
pipeline no even pass that side...it's a natural disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by vioment: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2020
No be small thing.

Our disorganized attitude is showing its colors like Milo in water.

I pray for the affected.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Ezmans: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2020
EmekaMD:
First lagos state and now Akure.
Do you still think it's just a pipe explosion in Abule Ado?

Wait till Lia Mohammed or Femi Adesina opens their mouth to tell you its just a knockout by the boys scouts
amotokun wake-up from slumber & prepare your selves cryenemies are within

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by TUANKU(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2020
The size of the crater tells the whole story. If it's not an asteroid then it's a bomb.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Abegi na Kerosene explosion, if na lie ask Okezie Ikpeazu (number one Kerosense distributor).
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by GamalNasser: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Really? When was that??

Sorry it's Abule Ado not egba
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Franking: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Well, u reap u sow. When u vote Buhari then expect anyhow. SW, how market?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
TUANKU:
The size of the crater tells the whole story. If it's not an asteroid then it's a bomb.
explain the type of bomb pls....just dey talk your own....won't they have agenda if it's a bomb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is indeed a prophet

please my people always listen to this man .

i do not like him personal but he have this nack of tell you the future
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by lordlugards: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
Only two things can dig that crater a huge bomb or a sizeable asteroid !!!! But the similarity if the damage to Abule Egba blast shows that someone is bombings the south west ..Notice how it was targetted at the a church and school again?
How I wish we have intelligent detective officers like you in this country.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by daddyp76(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
When will told them that the explosion in Lagos is Bokoharam that did it they said it's not, now another one has happened in Akure.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sorry it's Abule Ado not egba
Oh, k. I thought as much. But a Google search actually showed that there was a pipeline explosion at abule egba in 2006.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Bammzzie(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Chrisus:

No death ke?

What about those driving the truck??
Maybe they ran for there lives when the truck was heating up...can't say tho,
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by piagetskinner(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Are you sure the bokoharam people are not silently infiltrating the south west...

Few weeks ago Lagos now ondo

Inside this corona virus. It is well.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by backtalkG(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
MYHUBBY:

really? on what premises did you draw your conclusion.

okay lemme subscribe to your naive conclusion that north are fighting south, is it Igbo presidency that will now win the war or fight the war?

you keep exposing your dumbness and illiteracy post by post. kid go and grow some intellect so that you can enjoy sanity for once
Sorry enjoy
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by DennisEche(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Usual suspect, pissful religion
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by seunmsg(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Is someone bombing the south west? What’s really happening? This looks scary.

Security agencies should quickly unravel what is happening. We must get to the root of this matter.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by backtalkG(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2020
The end of the world as we know it is about to start indeed these are perilous times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.