Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (43659 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

This is an opportunity to make easy, free cash.

To win is simple. Just participate.

I will be posting the giveaway today by 6pm.

You can check my profile to confirm my credibility and history.

Thank you all
I hope so!! We dey wait angry
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by playapayaski: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

Thanks in advance.. James Obosa gtb.. 0118832611

Thank you all
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by timmyshot(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
chuksbaby:
nigerians really need this social media bill i think.

i have ported to online biz seriously now. i was earning roughly 450$ from surveys and adsense b4. but the stay at home has made me increase the passion. so many bills to pay.

if want to learn just follow me as i will post a topic in business section for free today.

note: i am not selling any ebook. i will show few nigerians. the website is mturk owned by amazon. and the others.

Just tell us the time bro.. we would flood there like lekki waters
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Ruthyna: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks and God bless
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by timmyshot(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

we are earnestly waiting!
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by ignis: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
BreconHills:

No matter how much they share, it will never be enough.

That's it.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Bewiseedet(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
how do I participate?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by johansen25: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
To serve the citizen is nt by force Nigeria govt...
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
SoNature:

Where have you been?

How come you stopped bring writing jobs on Nairaland?

I've been in my cocoon of creativity.

I'm very sorry for not bringing many writing jobs here.

Many clients liked the content of my writers here.

You guys are the bomb.

But at some time , I just got fed up of the whole thing.

I was stressed, tired and exhausted

And I could not find anyone trustworthy to manage the business

So, I closed the business down and focused on providing premium services.

Then, I was working on large volume, outsourcing many jobs here at making low profits while ensuring my writers are well paid.

Some writers were paid 5k/500 words and even more

Now I provide only premium services for a few clients.

Hopeful toward the end of July, I may change my mind and start outsourcing.

Sometimes, making money without having time for your loved ones leads to depression. I'm speaking from experience.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by monimekaz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
presidency:
Please note that the Federal Government is NOT paying or planning to pay N30,000 to every Nigerian with a verified BVN account

Disregard mystatenews dot com and all other websites peddling this FAKE NEWS. And stop sharing it!

Me Femi Adesina did not say this; neither did the Federal Government!
So Femi Adeshina is on Nairaland?? Good.. Baba how far nah.. Wetin dey sup with Bubu nah
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by phil0(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
I hope no be audio giveaway
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Eddie18(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fuckdem:
They have done their best na
The remove 20naira from the price of fuel grin
I think we can all sustain our selves with the 20
naira during this period of rona baby grin
,what about the businesses they ask to shut down,what are they going to leave with.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
Guy this my detail if true..... 2007919121. Zenith
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
phil0:

I hope no be audio giveaway

No be audio giveaway oo.

I be veteran here.

Registered since 2007

6pm no far again na.

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Uyi168: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
Cool...
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Only simpletons will ever believe that this satanic, sadistic, self serving government will share money to lessen the burden of the common man.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Lamanii22(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sparro:
Wey I don go collect food on credit dey wait for alert?

Lmao... You're on your own oo
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by johansen25: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

High spirit bro, more grace if at all...
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by SoNature(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You guys are the bomb.

And I could not find anyone trustworthy to manage the business

Then, I was working on large volume, outsourcing many jobs here at making low profits while ensuring my writers are well paid.

Hopeful toward the end of July, I may change my mind and start outsourcing.

Sometimes, making money without having time for your loved ones leads to depression. I'm speaking from experience.

Many thanks for the prompt response.

I learnt so much from you.

God bless you, boss.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by bjprodint(f): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
. I am a mother of 2,like d bread winner of d family cos my spouse is physically challenged and not doing anything,every responsibility is on me,I find it difficult cos I am a part time teacher and we were asked to stop work when govt.ordered and boss promised to pay us when sch.resumes which we do not know when,I also run pop corn business when I close from work but people are not coming out to buy,due to d stay home order.pls help me to lift d burden by helping me financially, d kids are just there and my spouse is helpless.pls help us if you have d power to.God bless you.0030645881 access bank Ogamba Joyce munachiso
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Lamanii22(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
stabilizer:
I beg, i dont know whatever it will take to participate but brother, I'm currently broke and i really need financial assistance. I beg if i no qualify just have it at the back of your mind that im an automatic qualifier.. I beg. God bless you

Heyiyah...
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Igyeseh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
God bless you as you remember your fellow human beings in this trying period.
Hope to be a one among the winners.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Abdulramana3(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
God help Nigeria
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by jayplus06(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria with scam sha �
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

No be audio giveaway oo.

I be veteran here.

Registered since 2007

6pm no far again na.

Check my profile

I sure say some people Don dey send u pm with different excuses of family issue, never chop since morning... Suicide threat..

Pls ignore them.. Most of them are lies...

Share it the way u Wana share it except for Somone with serious health issues (with valid evidences)....

God bless you.. Me sef dey wait

2 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Ladiesdream: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
what will be the selection criteria? Sha I just book space
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by raystanley(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
ok
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by LadyHeaven(f): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You guys are the bomb.

As I could not find anyone trustworthy to manage the business

Hopeful toward the end of July[b], I may change my mind and start outsourcing.
[/b]

Hello, please I am reliable and a good writer, I would like to write for you.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nativepriest: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
I am on alert, I hope this one favors me....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.