Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (43668 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Slaquan: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Philip4564:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

This is an opportunity to make easy, free cash.

To win is simple. Just participate.

I will be posting the giveaway today by 6pm.

You can check my profile to confirm my credibility and history.

Thank you all [alright ]

Yeah right. It's a scam. Please don't fall for it.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Seankhalifa: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

No wahala. I will be hiring more writers by May/June.

Like I told them, the giveaway is not for everyone. It's just for 120 lucky people.

Besides, it will start in less than 1 hour.

Let's see who is lying.
2060759967 gtbank... Thanks bro... God bless
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Igyeseh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=topsquino post=87853613]

A total of 1 million to 120 people. I think I have clarified now.[/quote
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Garrieveryday: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Check my post by 6pm. Thanks

Audio giveaway
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Lenab01: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by BCJAY(f): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by pikkasso(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bro, how do i participate
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

Thank you all
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Zigdore: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

Bros what's the criteria to participate. its almost six
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Ithream: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It's seems many people are interesting in working with me.

When I'm less busy, I will hire writers here.

I wish I can divide myself into two and starting hiring writers here.

Pls I'll be so grateful if you make me one of your writers
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by louisoneh19(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Like I told them, the giveaway is not for everyone. It's just for 120 lucky people.

Let's see who is lying.

My fellow uniben alumni...I hail you boss..thanks for all you do. God bless you
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Igyeseh(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Let's see who is lying.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Karmaisme(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sirheny007:
Femi Adesina, you muppet! Is that your moniker?
I wonder what is delaying the coro package i just sent to your address.
That guy (Femi) lost the respect I had for him when he became a puppet.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Seankhalifa: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
is it give away or u want to give us work to do... Just asking?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by AdeolaB: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Friendlyjoe: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

I will do so by May.

I've done it for so many people (100+) here.

And today, they are earning a lot

I will do so in three months time when I'm done with what I'm doing.

I will be waiting for then, Boss. I really need a skill or any means of income to support myself while still in school. Lifes not easy
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Oladayo12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
God blessing upon you bro for this 0142286653 Gtbank
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

I will be waiting for then, Boss. I really need a skill or any means of income to support myself while still in school. Lifes not easy

Please follow me on Instagram (@topsquino)

I will be sharing tips by next month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

am following you.... please be active oooh
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fuckdem:
am following you.... please be active oooh

I will be very active from next month.

Thanks for following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Gimli(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
louisoneh19:

My fellow uniben alumni...I hail you boss..thanks for all you do. God bless you

wow...are you a Uniben Alumni?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by hawk05(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Remember sensory clusters. �
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Fieend: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Followed too. Thanks for all you are doing.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Everrest9(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

I will be very active from next month.

Thanks for following
I will follow you also on Twitter.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Roselife(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waiting oooooo!
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

oh lawd why must it be about romance ?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
oh lawd why must it be about romance ?

I don't understand the "romance" you are talking about.

Do you mean posting my GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by hawk05(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

.. likely that's what he/she mean
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by PrettyHelen(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

He misunderstood you sir, we are at full alert
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by yawehoverall: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Am following you already
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Stevyne: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Boss man. Bone am jare, I deh your back make e no pass me
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by GuyWise101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Please sir post it anywhere we are following you.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Mrtaye: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

A total of 1 million to 120 people. I think I have clarified now.
I believe you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.