Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (43669 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by ikemesit4477: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Then how much are they planning to pay!
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

This is an opportunity to make easy, free cash.

To win is simple. Just participate.

I will be posting the giveaway today by 6pm.

You can check my profile to confirm my credibility and history.

Thank you all
Thanks Man...you highly blessed
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by 6digitscomrade: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
mtinfx:
Lol

If FG do anything

They will charge each Nigerian 30k

Useless country
This period that all nation are standing with their citizens and showing them what they mean to their country, all we have is a missing daura clown that is getting raped with his camel urine drinker followers day and night on twitter by Imam of peace

Nonsense country
Shlthole personified
Stupid president with stupid followers
only Kano will upturn that irrelevant polls we have enough almajiris to cancel that ur poll within 30mins when u lots were stock piling knowledge we was breeding and waiting lol

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by stabilizer: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
I beg, i dont know whatever it will take to participate but brother, I'm currently broke and i really need financial assistance. I beg if i no qualify just have it at the back of your mind that im an automatic qualifier.. I beg. God bless you

topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

Thank you all

3 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Truetruth: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Toh
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Melison(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
We will be waiting sir,God bless u
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by ojsmscom(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
we have ignored it since because we know our government cannot make such mistake
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
6digitscomrade:
only Kano will upturn that irrelevant polls we have enough almajiris to cancel that ur poll within 30mins when u lots were stock piling knowledge we was breeding and waiting lol

Yea. Today they hold poverty records cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by 6digitscomrade: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
gilgal7:
Mumu country... better countries in the world are finding a way out for its people... here in Nigeria even to hear the president voice/video on the status so far in the fight against Coronavirus... President is missing... when we were saying don't vote illiterate... you voted change... we die here... no foreign trips... no vacations... no show off... stay indoors
my dear I’m tired jare

2 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
How do we get to participate...under what topic bro?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Akanoaaa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

OK.. I will wait till then eagerly. More blessing sir
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tony36353:

How do we get to participate...under what topic bro?

I will create the thread on the ROMANCE SECTION. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by kbright911(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

Abeg here is my account details in case this is real.. 6022491677 Keystone Bank OR 3262039435 Ecobank.. I no dey take any financial opportunity for granted in this quarantine season.. God bless you as you share the money from the bottom of your heart.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Skmoda360(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
6pm no wahala

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by 6digitscomrade: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
mtinfx:

Yea. Today they hold poverty records cheesy
only in ur eyes.. you don’t hear also? Watch and listen to news regularly those almajiris u see are all purpose species we can use them to raise funds ,rig elections,organise counter protests.,bomb , invade ur enclave and even offer very cheap labour .. like I said every region need to plan ahead we did ours and ur opinion whether it’s good or not is relative.. looking at us and ur KNOWLEDGE.. lol
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Appswheel(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dont be gullible. Get productive with your time... People who wander on the internet majorly fall for these traps

If you are a young graduate seeking employment or want to make the best of the sit at home period... get on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5758091/covid-19-these-industries-recruiting/2#87849866

If you are an experienced professional willing to guide the younger ones, get on the thread too
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by bizhop01: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
I can't stop laughing at desperado
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Geophilip: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

Alarm is set
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Donsammi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
gokecont:

Weldon boss please how I add advert to my comments the way it's displayed in yours sir?

My chief
Go to edit profile u will see signature

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by topsquino(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Geophilip:

Alarm is set

Yes ooo.

I can't wait oo so that I can have time for myself too
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by princeade86(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
0036481241. Diamond/Access. Thanks
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by hstar: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Check my post by 6pm. Thanks
Alright, thanks.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by IghravweIG(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all
God bless your kind heart sir.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Philip4564(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all [alright ]
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by bizhop01: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
With only 170 billions naira all qualify nigerian will be 100 thousands naira richer
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by misterkay(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Of course there's no election right now, you don't expect them to share anything.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by SoNature(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

Thank you all

Where have you been?

How come you stopped bring writing jobs on Nairaland?
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by shedy03(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
If this govt have their way, they will collect the 30K from the citizens.
Govt of extortion!
You receive N1000 in your bank account, they want a cut.
Your transfer out from your account, they want a cut.
And sadly, there's nothing to show for the extortion.

3 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Brunicekid(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Hahaha...nigeria I hail thee
Is the N30,000 too much to be paid to Nigerians by the FG
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by BreconHills(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
ignis:
Any Nigerian that believed this hoax needs brain examination and replacement.

The government of the day cannot share even #20 to the populace. Rather they will prefer to share it amongst themselves and get richer while the poor masses gets poorer.

If the government have a way of collecting from us to enrich thier filled purse, they definitely would.

No matter how much they share, it will never be enough.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Olodo24: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is the only opportunity they have to give cash directly to the general public and they're messing with it. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.