Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown (55130 Views)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
She said we don't need a lot of stuff that we have.

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Try helping someone today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by softwerk(f): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
See fine family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by mayormick(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
One good thing about covid-19, increases family bonding. Hope it stays like that after all these covid thing is over
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by FanaticMarcel: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin
MrSensor:
CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Bobotic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
This Corona virus should stop abeg..
I want to be Obama`s inlaw oh cry

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Bewisebenice18(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will never blame God why I was born Here. He knows best. Thanks for helping us. 3883067424 Eco bank savings.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by crafteeworld: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Contact us at CrafteeWorld for your architectural and structural designs, detailing and supervision.

Check our signature for contact information.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Over brilliant woman.

Unlike the present super model in white House.

Fashion is the only thing she can offer.

Even Aisha Buhari is far brilliant than her

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Bigblessed: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh politics is another idol. upon all the money that they make, they still wear out easily like house painted with water-coloured paint.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
World leaders are making voice calls, addressing their people physically but here we are posting old videos and pictures.

Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people

Imam of peace
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Centcanada: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Obama is the worst US president. An evil!
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Profsani: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good for them
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Those hating Barrack Obama & loving Dumb Trump are noting but dotards.

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.

Thank God the United State is not on autopilot
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
saajus:
I feel so sad for this nation when I see the way our youths think. So marriage is your problem out of several other great things that could come out of these two brilliant beautiful ladies.

And who told you that they are brilliant, this is what happens when people follow celebrities, you begin to think they are wonderful people not knowing they are just shitty humans with a lot of media attention. Stay woke nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by izubext007: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
can I have the one on white short dress, she is hooooootttt
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Chaleso: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oga, are they your children and why body dey pepper you?
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by omorttee4u(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
TheCalculator:
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/michelle-obama-family-coronavirus-routine-trnd/index.html

Pls tell Nigeria politician that. "We just don't need a lot of stuff that we have"

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Sulele04(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bootymann:
Barack is really looking old
This is one of the reason why foreigners have the belief that we Nigerians are fraudster. They are s o many application that does this for free without you paying a dime . but you have seen it as an opportunity to dupe people who don't really have the knowledge of it . you should be ashamed of your self you are a disgrace to ur mother land
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by sundamonex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
KmniAutos:

I no dey spoil your market o..but hope you are aware a lot of apps on playstore does this for free undecided

Tell me some of the apps bro?
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=MrSensor post=87851787]CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age. [/s]

Obama is one of the most respected past American presidents. One of the most intelligent and of of the most admired. Trump can only dream of that.
That's why the lying SOB is always preoccupied with Obama legacy, he's trying to erase them but he can't.

Bullshit, he just has the mainstream media licking his smelly Kenyan ass, Trump is real, straight to the point and even when the media try to spin stories and lies about him, he still comes out a winner that's why Americans love him. Stay woke

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.

It's an insult comparing Obama to Trump

Trump is a woeful failure, Obama was a success

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by EzadaSinn: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
EzadaSinn:
I'm here thinking about the after effects of this outbreak.
We'll only be able to manage this Coronavirus but no cure.
It'll then join the list of common respiratory issues like bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, flu etc

God epp us
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bobotic:
This Corona virus should stop abeg..
I want to be Obama`s inlaw oh cry

All of Obama's dogs already have partners.

Except you will marry his parrot.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bootymann:

Trump even looks younger and trump is in his 70s and Obama is 58
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by winkmart: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bootymann:

how much to teach me
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=pseudaria post=87863754]

Bullshit, he just has the mainstream media licking his smelly Kenyan ass, Trump is real, straight to the point and even when the media try to spin stories and lies about him, he still comes out a winner that's why Americans love him. Stay woke[/quote][/s]

American rednecks and confused ipob miscreants love him. His favorable is around 45 percent. That means 55 percent of Americans including myself can't wait to vote out the dotard lying SOB. You better wake up from your day dreaming.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by mrkings84(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is Obama marrying 3 wives?

Cos I see 3 old women

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Aystarz: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Over brilliant woman.

Unlike the present super model in white House.

Fashion is the only thing she can offer.

Even Aisha Buhari is far brilliant than her
... Far brilliant than her she , Mr Brilliant.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aystarz:

... Far brilliant than [/s]her[s] [/b]she[b] , Mr Brilliant.

What's this gibberish
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Righteousness89(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Most Likely " The Lawless one"
The One to Bring the False Peace ...
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by yinkusss: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
[/color][color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.