Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown (55128 Views)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ubdavis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.

Don't be ethnocentric. It's not their style to be forcing their children into marriage. U must respect that .

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.
The sort of people that loves trump....Of course,I'm not surprised for your love of Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by ORBLIGHTS(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:

BRO. LOOK ELSEWHERE CUZ THOSE CLEAN BABES ARE NOT GONNA HOOK UP WITH A LAZY NIGUR FROM A SHITHOLE COUNTRY

OBAMA CON DEY CLEAN MORE AS IM DEY GET OLD kiss
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
He's looking fresh and agile.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by coronavirus19: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bootymann:
Barack is really looking old
Great work. Ur model is aiyanaalewis on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by AreaFada2: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ogegeodey:
What made Obama aged so fast
He's 59.
He has not dyed his hair, no make up and no wig.
Darker hair will make him look 10 years younger.
But he's very fit.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
pseudaria:

Bullshit, he just has the mainstream media [b]licking his smelly Kenyan ass[/b]Trump is real, straight to the point and even when the media try to spin stories and lies about him, he still comes out a winner that's why Americans love him. Stay woke
Of course,the sort of low-life's that loves trump

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by JubrinElSudan: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Those hating Barrack Obama & loving Dumb Trump are noting but dotards.

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.
US has the highest number of cases now cos of the numbers of persons that hvae been tested. If 1/4 of Lagos population is to be tested, do you think we will still be at 80+ cases?
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
What's up with the fake hair on the women's head Obama na Uncle Tom na person wey dey do work for white people hin no fit work for him own black people
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by saajus: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
I said brilliant because I still follow the family. Who told you Malia and Shasha are living like celebrities. They live in the University Dome like you and I. Check Malia performances at Harvard and what Shasha is doing at UMICH. They didn't get into those colleges because their father was a former President. That could be a factor but their grades in high school and SAT scores are major factors.
The majority of celebrities are smart that's why they can even manipulate the media and sell you sand in the desert. They may not be smart in books like what you Nigerians are crazy about. That's why a great society is a balanced society. You will have Bill Gates and you will have Kanye West. They don't fill their society with only Kanye's

pseudaria:

And who told you that they are brilliant, this is what happens when people follow celebrities, you begin to think they are wonderful people not knowing they are just shitty humans with a lot of media attention. Stay woke nigga

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by QuickStandard: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.

Maybe I should remind you that over 12,000 Americans died during the H1N1 virus, during Obama era.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
izubext007:
can I have the one on white short dress, she is hooooootttt

In Taylor Swift's voice:

IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS HAAA! AAAH!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by farem: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by doctore212(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
johnjay4u2u:
Summary, stay indoor.

What you do indoor doesn't concern me.
Staying indoor does.

#StayHome
#StaySafe

My problem with staying indoors is boredom.

I need two Oloshos to stay with me simple. One dudu Osun doesn't last 2 days in my house.

The way things are going I will turn to morning fresh.

Am honest, I need an Olosho if u are here, send me a PM.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pacespot(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Did this man Obama have connections with any members of his family who are males, he grew up with his mother, now living with three full grown women in malia and tasha and their mother? Just curios about the male side of his family bloodline.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pacespot(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Does this man Obama have connections with any members of his family who are males, he grew up with his mother, now living with three full grown women in malia and tasha and their mother? Just curios about the male side of his family bloodline.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPros: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

All of Obama's dogs already have partners.

Except you will marry his parrot.
[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPros: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

It's an insult comparing Obama to Trump

Trump is a woeful failure, Obama was a success
[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=MrSensor post=87851787]CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age. [/s]

Obama is one of the most respected past American presidents. One of the most intelligent and of of the most admired. Trump can only dream of that.
That's why the lying SOB is always preoccupied with Obama legacy, he's trying to erase them but he can't.
The purpose of a leader is not to be liked it's to lead... Donald Trump ova Obama any day any time twice in 2020

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPros: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Over brilliant woman.

Unlike the present super model in white House.

Fashion is the only thing she can offer.

Even Aisha Buhari is far brilliant than her
[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPros: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

What's this gibberish
[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mrpsly247:

The purpose of a leader is not to be liked it's to lead... Donald Trump ova Obama any day any time twice in 2020

Lead by lying and misleading people on daily basis. I beg park well. TRAMP can never be up to the level at which the average American holds Obama, one of the best presidents ever. TRAMP is nothing but a butt of jokes.

We are going to take care of that 2016 mistake and vote out the dotard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by walichenko: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You’re misinformed, I pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Illusioneffect(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
saajus:
I feel so sad for this nation when I see the way our youths think. So marriage is your problem out of several other great things that could come out of these two brilliant beautiful ladies.
come on he was just joking nah
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
chai c daughters
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
which 1 u want,am their agent
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by MrSensor(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Derrinclay:

which 1 u want,am their agent
Obama's wife.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
Obama's wife.
She's 56 now oga
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Jaymaestro(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh Yea. The difference is clear now. I know Trumtards will still have something to utter.

Favourite president and family.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by tobby20: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Bro chill the virus Is in nigeria
And might prolly get worse sef
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Of course,the sort of low-life's that loves trump

And you that loves Obama is a high-life. You are not different from millions of people who fell in love with him because the mainstream media painted a good potrait of him not because of his disastrous policies in Iran, Libya and the high unemployment rate even in black districts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.