Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown (55124 Views)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=pseudaria post=87863754]

Bullshit, he just has the mainstream media licking his smelly Kenyan ass, Trump is real, straight to the point and even when the media try to spin stories and lies about him, he still comes out a winner that's why Americans love him. Stay woke[/s]

American rednecks and confused ipob miscreants love him. His favorable is around 45 percent. That means 55 percent of Americans including myself can't wait to vote out the dotard lying SOB. You better wake up from your day dreaming.

This is a regular statement from a pussynigga who watches too much of ABC,CNN,MSNBC and other lamestream media outlets, no objectivity in thinking, just propaganda and fake news loving mofos
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by panafrican(m): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2020
She hates traditional marriage couples and spent all her eight years at the White House praising gays and lesbians.
Not a role model at all . Totally appalling !

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2020
pseudaria:

This is a regular statement from a pussynigga who watches too much of ABC,CNN,MSNBC and other lamestream media outlets, no objectivity in thinking, just propaganda and fake news loving mofos

Aptly stated like a true retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro miscreant. Keep it up.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

It's an insult comparing Obama to Trump

Trump is a woeful failure, Obama was a success
Mumu, Trump surpassed most of the things Obama did in office in less than a tenure.

The only thing he achieved is being the first black president.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
pseudaria:

Bullshit, he just has the mainstream media licking his smelly Kenyan ass, Trump is real, straight to the point and even when the media try to spin stories and lies about him, he still comes out a winner that's why Americans love him. Stay woke
Obama was exposed and a Con man and a fraud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Trump even looks younger and trump is in his 70s and Obama is 58
Trump is the most fit old man I've ever known. Even fitter than Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The sort of people that loves trump....Of course,I'm not surprised for your love of Trump.
Trump's girls are hotter than Obama's.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Jaymaestro:
Oh Yea. The difference is clear now. I know Trumtards will still have something to utter.

Favourite president and family.
Which favorite? If not that he's the first semi-black president no one would even remember him.

He's no were close as the favorite president.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2020
tobby20:

Bro chill the virus Is in nigeria
And might prolly get worse sef
They don't know Obama is a phoney and the biggest scam ever had in American history. Americans are wise now not to fall for you someone like him in future.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ulomoney(f): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
You a fool. Learn how to count your words.

Patrioticman007:
Those hating Barrack Obama & loving Dumb Trump are noting but dotards.

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Mumu, Trump surpassed most of the things Obama did in office in less than a tenure.

The only thing he achieved is being the first black president.

False.

Name the achievement as it stands today.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by CoronaVirusPros: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

False.

Name the achievement as it stands today.
[/s]
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:

Aptly stated like a true retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro miscreant. Keep it up.

Clearly your ideologies are driven by ethnic chauvinism that's why you can't reason like an enlightened person, a Yoruba will always behave the same whether in dirty oshogbo or halfway across the world. What a pity
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2020
pseudaria:

Clearly your ideologies are driven by ethnic chauvinism that's why you can't reason like an enlightened person, a Yoruba will always behave the same whether in dirty oshogbo or halfway across the world. What a pity

Enlightened persons like Namdiot coward Cownu, dotard TRAMP and you? I rest my case. STFU and get lost.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:

Enlightened persons like Namdiot coward Cownu, dotard TRAMP and you? I end my case. STFU and get lost.

You are a fucking bigot, not worth the attention person, drown in hell
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
pseudaria:

You are a fucking bigot, not worth the attention person, drown in hell

You are drowning in your sorrow and in hell already. So no need to join you. FVCK off.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by pseudaria: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:

You are drowning in your sorrow and in hell already. So no need to join you. FVCK off.

You're a piece of shit. pussynigga
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=MrSensor post=87851787]CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age. [/s]

Obama is one of the most respected past American presidents. One of the most intelligent and of of the most admired. Trump can only dream of that.
That's why the lying SOB is always preoccupied with Obama legacy, he's trying to erase them but he can't.
Abeegi obama the preacher for homosexuals mtcheew, see u, don't remove the log in ur eye and see the good in Trump

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ayoefa: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Abeegi obama the preacher for homosexuals mtcheew, see u, don't remove the log in ur eye and see the good in Trump

So after Obama there are no more homosexuals in the US or around the world. Oh I forgot there were no homosexuals before Obama became President.
Nigerians and religious brainwashing
, and its people like you that will be calling some people religious fanatics. Pls get your head out of your ass and emancipate yourself from your religious mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Exodora: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrSensor:
CORONA or not Corona, I still prefer D Trump over this Barrack.
It's time for this Barrack to release these over-fed girls/women, they are of the marriagable age.
Marriage is not a necessity !
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Exodora: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ogegeodey:
What made Obama aged so fast
Not all white/gray hair is old age
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by MrCEO69(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Those hating Barrack Obama & loving Dumb Trump are noting but dotards.

Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.
Everyone think they know something.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by HORRORIZON: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wow! Sasha has grown into an absolutely strikingly gorgeous young woman.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Jaymaestro(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Which favorite? If not that he's the first semi-black president no one would even remember him.

He's no were close as the favorite president.

Man, speak for yourself. That man was loved by everyone. When I mean everyone those who are not bitter.

Preferentially, I like him. He's the definition of simple , elegant , graceful and brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Goldmaxx(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jaymaestro:

Man, speak for yourself. That man was loved by everyone. When I mean everyone those who are not bitter.

Preferentially, I like him. He's the definition of simple , elegant , graceful and brilliant.
Obama the former gay in chief, was a mistake America made that mustn't be allowed to occur again. The man is a phony and a fraud!
He appear l brilliant only because he's a politician. He's nowhere near honesty.
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by newdawn77(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by Bobotic(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol at her family still forming busy during the lockdown. It’s funny how there remained the 0.1% of people who managed to stay busy during the recommended isolation period. I celebrated beforehand that everyone will stay at home with nothing but rest to carry out. That didn’t seem the case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.