Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57445 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by clems88(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
your brain is paining you
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ayodejisure: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
I hope we are not hiking these figures to get the world attention or get IMF to ease our debt? There is nothing that is not possible in my Nation, If otherwise God should help us o.
Tanyogo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1243918869204475909
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Deejaygold(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
We all gonna die... :-(
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by fishjam: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Why won't they tell us the number that has been tested... Which i think is still less than 400
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by NiCurious: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

Although your meaning is not clearly expressed in all of the above, it is important to distinguish between your right to move freely, and the right of others, not to become infected, whether with covid or anything else. Rights go hand-in-hand with responsibility. To claim your rights, please also claim responsibility, and respect others, as you may already be a carrier, and so might they. Do not demonstrate your "rights" with vulnerable people like your parents and grandparents, for example, nor anybody else's.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Redphallus(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

The reason why the this virus is more dangerous than HIN1 is because there is no vaccine at the moment, and it can affect any organ of the body.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by phr33man(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tanyogo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1243918869204475909

Please, where are the discharged? Are they back to isolation center?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lawrentta16: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tanyogo:

Na wao!
devil
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by AlphikkaTech: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:

Oga clean yr eyes and face reality. Yr president has escaped to another country.
So, how is that my problem. Dem born me with BUHARI?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Pearly255(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
It will not rise in Jesus name. Amen! Our pastors are not useful ok. Grow up boy.
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
by next week you will stop counting the damage has already been done the worst is coming
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by CuteYvonne777: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by lagdmark(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Lightup20:
This our failed govt shud pls test every individual in d country
Which country has tested every individual (all citizens) in the country, it seems the self isolation is affecting you small small.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by lexy2014: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Lagos na the epicentre.....
Yes and its from there it is spreading because s govt was wallowing in its incompetence, nonchalance & nepotism and decided to leave Lagos airport open for everyone to come in with d virus
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by MrCork17: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Florblu:
Can we have one more victim from Aso rock?

How much please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.