Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57447 Views)

Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Ezmans: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Have you had sense yourself?

Are Pastors the cause of your frustrations?
pastors contributed the problem Nigeria is facing eg the money they are using to build 80,000, 40,000 capacity church, buy exotic cars , do birthday in 5 star hotel in Dubai, build estate like oyedepo is building, building micro finance banks, if they put it in hospital & equiped it there members I'll not be in this bad condition

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by scott04: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

I think we are already SAVED!!!... Our salvation lies in our homegrown hardened immune system, borne out of a daily struggle to get by...

A more developed nation with more relaxed immune systems would have large numbers of citizens dropping into ICUs and morgues!!!
you are right as it could be seen in the case of the americans and italian.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:
We are doomed at last.

Expects thousands ior even millions in the coming weeks

Where are the people who have been saying it does not affect black man? And that Nigeria is hot that it cannot stay in naija?
Are you going to provide the test kit for those patients,thousands have already been infected, this 89 are just the ones that can afford test which is like 1% of the true population
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lamanii22(f): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
swit hat take care of ursef oh

I am oo... I haven't stepped out in days oo...
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lymasaba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Lagos na the epicentre.....
Commercial city of Africa always is
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by olaric(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

See this rat calling these useless criminals called men of dogs, your case is doomed EWU undecided

Lol. So, you have been arguing with an "EWU"? That makes the two of us na!
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Masaudmuhammed: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Covid-19 is real

In the name of almighty ALLAH, I am in safe-zone:

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lamanii22(f): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It was 70 people. I had to extend it to 120.

Let's see how things go

Okay oo... 6pm is in 30 minutes oo...
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by romelady(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

God bless you sir
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Ironi: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Omo Nigerians , do not have a false sense of security. Ignore the figures being thrown at you.

They are simply not correct.

Are they quarantining arrivals at your international ports? I mean Nigerians and residents arrival.

Ghana quarantined only a thousand and got 70 positive cases.

It serves the agenda of the government to keep the statistics as low as they can but question is, does it serve the interest of Nigerians ?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Adex2442: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
shogsman:

Are you going to provide the test kit for those patients,thousands have already been infected, this 89 are just the ones that can afford test which is like 1% of the true population

U mean the test is not free?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:
At this point in time I really wish TB Joshua's prophecy would have come to pass... sad

The prophecy would not come to pass because God of Christianity is a fake and liar
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

I think we are already SAVED!!!... Our salvation lies in our homegrown hardened immune system, borne out of a daily struggle to get by...

A more developed nation with more relaxed immune systems would have large numbers of citizens dropping into ICUs and morgues!!!
Listen up,we're no where near saved so don't deceive yourself,first off they are only testing rich people,if they had enough kits to test more people the number would have risen to tens of thousands since,so don't deceive yourself, this virus will hit us more than anywhere on earth is a hard pill to swallow but it is the truth, we don't even have a basic testing kit and you're talking about immune system saving us are you kidding me,even coutries around the world knows that is why they are evacuating their citizens from Nigeria.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Coronavirus1: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trustme2:
Hmmmm. Laslasticlala, Hope you're going around with your face mask and sanitizer?
Forget face mask it is not working jark sanitizer okay
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Merit7700: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Your brain is leaking
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by scott04: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fragility6:
U no even notice hw dem dey announce d cases. Minimum of 10 a day
so having 1000 cases per day will give you joy. stupidity at it peak
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Bullet01(f): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ideyontop:
Corona, go away in Jesus name!

This has always been my kids only prayer for the past few days
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Olamichel72: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

Don't Miss out

topsquino:

Don't Miss out

topsquino:

Don't Miss out

I can't wait @topsquino..
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by bobfash(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one brother!
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Adex2442: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lexoma:

Do you guys actually reason the nonsense that cooks up inside your brain before typing it? What do you mean by We are doomed? did the virus wiped out everyone in China? Virus that 80% affected are mild cases whom might not even need hospital care except those with severe and critical condition (mostly common within old people and people with pre-existing disease. Check Italy statistics and you'll see that more than 80% of the current death had 2-3 existing health issues.

I wonder why some people living in the 21st century yet thinks like primitive people. Don't just come and type rubbish based on figures you see....look to see what caused the figures.

Nigeria might not have done large scale testing which is bad but I still don't criticize them for that. Situationism allow them to prioritize those who have been in affected areas and those who has come in contact first. Even if thousands and millions of people already have the virus, its mild cases which means they can recover from home with good immune system and rest, guess that's where the sit at home is important so as to curb the spread.

Even developed countries advice their mild cases to isolate themselves, make sure to take lots of fluids and rest. Only severe and critical cases needs medical support.

You guys should stop making it look like a death sentence

Oga prof clap for yr self. So the ederly and sick ones that are dying are not important to the society abi Mugu
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
ReverseFlash:

Can't believe Seun and Nairaland still tolerate this kind of comments. We're talking about a global pandemic. People don't need to die before you realise you need to protect yourself. Whether you're doing this for the 'likes and shares' or not, comments such as these should be treated like any other 'rule-breaking' posts.

Very annoying.
God bless you,seun and his mods are a joke
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Empresski(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
God have mercy on us and heal our land.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by water0101(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Like play like play....this thing is getting out of hand oooooo, my people stay home and save lives.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by idonhammer: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by imam07: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even if someone get d normal malaria, they will say another coronavirus person confirmed. After like 3 days and the person got heal, the health people will tell us, he has recovered and discharge. I don't believe these health people again. No accurate test. So since u don dey accumulate people with coronavirus, we never here anyone died, except one person. People dey die in Europe and America even d second day it was detected despite their technological advancement. I don't believe our people again. They want to chop coronavirus money donations. Me i never watch any coronavirus patients in Nigeria hospitals I don't know if u people don see them.
Abba kyari still dey alive? This govt sef fit dey lie about Abba kyari.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by 2020Experience(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
It will be over some day because there’s a God in heaven the most powerful.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Haba! Remember that you are living in a glass house and you are throwing stones.
This is a global pandemic and a rational thinking is its ultimate end, not its transmission.
Coronavirus is a respecter of nobody.
LearnITsmash:
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by wasi9ice: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
OH GOD , WHEN WILL THIS STOP??
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by sammirano: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lolz. Ahmadu has ordered them to update the list.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:

U mean the test is not free?
I don't think you live in this country, go online and check the thousands of stranded people they have refused to answer to,call their emergency line and see if they'll pick up,they only attend to you if you're almost dead,Sydneytalker was exhibiting symptoms yesterday and they refused to attend to him,the rich pay as much as 500k for the test.
Majority of you don't understand this which is a shame because this thing will hit us and we won't have any defence,there is not enough test kit to test 0.4% of them situation not even 1% sef.
There are thousands already infected and they have not been isolated because there is no one to test them.
But the average john doe looks up nscdc and conclude the number of infected people are 89
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Tribeofjudea: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
God will deliver us[b][/b]
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

You're giving out 1m in the romance section ,nothing Sounds right about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.