Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57461 Views)

Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Humanoid01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
If you feel sick isolate and drink vitamin cs nothing go happen except you have any underlining ailment
Underlying.*

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
undecided See as OP break the statistics down like say INEC dey announce election results.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lamanii22(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lagos is always at the top...
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oshee
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by olaniyilukman(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
Bro, your wishes are deadly.. We are praying to God to wipe out this ugly virus from the surface of the Earth and you are there saying another thing.. Bro this pandemic has affect my business alot....
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Nduzeal: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
And it must spread to your household so that you feel the pains as well
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by drmikeadams(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

grin grin make six o clock reach ooo
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Heffalump(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
People, we need to support the FG and also help ourselves in this era of pandemic disease. Lets maintain social distancing and adhere to the strict instructions to nib this in the bud. Stay in place and avoid mingling around. And above all, lets intensify our prayers, Christian or Muslim. God listens!!

I have a strong believe that our case is different. The spread and casualty figures won't be anything near the Western world. Africa seems to be enjoying the mercy of this strange disease
cry
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by rockyh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Just 89 cases after all this while
with our reckless lifestyle to simply adherence by next week expect it to escalate to a thousand because many are carriers without signs yet cos of the incubation stage
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by topsquino(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
aylive02:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me it's a joke or make I set alarm? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's real.

You don't wan to miss the party.

Quote: if you don't believe in anything remarkable, you can never enjoy anything remarkable.

2 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by praiseneo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
mumu e don be like film or entertainment for ur eyes. Better get sense 2020 never go far
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by bssnigeria(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
What a heartless youngman

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Suprises: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

Don't Miss out

waiting ,,,, let this not pass me by
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by AmazingMOG: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
since you decided to war against the church. My prayer for you, you’ll be a victim of the virus.

So shall it be unto you
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Prudency045: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's quite unfortunate we found ourselves in this situation.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by topsquino(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin make six o clock reach ooo

I can't wait too oo.

I can't believe it's so stressful to even give out MONEY like this.

But I'm happy I'm about to making people here happy.

6 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by simple250: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Martinola:
People clamouring for a total lockdown are annoying me.
HUNGER WILL EVENTUALLY KILL PEOPLE IF CORO DON'T

Annoying you ke ,so how do you want the government to handle it ? Your suggestion is needed sir.pls speak out or forever remain silent .
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by DModeCntStopMe: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

God bless you in addy sir

May your pocket not run dry
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by aylive02(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It's real.

You don't wan to miss the party.

Quote: if you don't believe in anything remarkable, you can never enjoy anything remarkable.
alarm set grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Liposure: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
The mortality rate of covid19 is below four percent n lower below seventy years. In other words, most people recover. So am no more afraid of d rising figures. Preventive measures all d way

5 Likes

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by vert007: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

May God bless you abundantly for what youre about to do cause a lot of people need things like this In this period. I'll be right here wasting for you to create the thread

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by ukpa: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Honestly , i think there is a covid-19 information overload. The FG foot dragged when it mattered most. Now , we are locked in a race against time.
Well , many will contact it , but fatality rate will be low. Oluwa epp us oooo....
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Kemight15: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm so scared to go out and now my office want me to come to work on Monday all in the name of We need to submit this account to FIRS.

Me I'm scared ooo embarassed
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by superman1073: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by CerenSimba: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Yoyostic: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Most states doesn't even have testing kits.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by superman1073: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Han
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by drmikeadams(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

I can't wait too oo.

I can't believe it's so stressful to even give out MONEY like this.

But I'm happy I'm about to making people here happy.
grin grin. God blessings upon ur life,,I pray I partake in this upcoming bonanza
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Iyiataata92: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery
What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by luluman: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery
What is this? Better stay save.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by DollarBuddy: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Yes, soon you'll be among the numbers of the infected. You're a very nonsense sombori. Ewu Gambia, Aturu.... Taaaaaaaaaaa!!
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lamanii22(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Don't Miss out

Please let it extend to like 240 people.... Because my mind is there oo... I'm running outta food bayii... I survive on daily earnings...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.