Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You (525 Views)

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Rozaytee: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders ...
Its my first time posting I just need an advice...I just wonder why wat u desire sometimes hardly comes to u...
Okay so I met Guy A...2018...my sis actually introduced us..in fact she liked d guy cuz he was her husbands friend and colleague...tall dark handsome wit a good job and living comfortably...so d dude and I started talking at a point we dropped communication. ...cuz we weren't really communicating well..later on we started communicating again...before we knew it I started falling seriously for this guy ...lemme say I fell in love...not knowing d dude wasn't on d same page wit me...as at last year September he revealed to me that he needed to tell me d truth that he had a gf...I felt bad...I cried cuz I tot I had found d perfect man...this dude spends on me takes me out all d time ...tho he never introduced me 2 any of his friends as his Babe...I didn't care tho I was just blinded by love...he does everything at my bec and call...wen I found out about his gf who he even claimed to love ...I was devastated...he started telling me to move on...that am meant to be d center of another mans world...I deserve a man who will worship d ground I walk on...etc...but he still helps me wit my upkeeps ..calls me to check up on me sends me money wen I need and invites me on dates.....so as at December last year i met someone else ...very.tall dark and averagly handsome he isn't from my tribe tho....he doesn't have much tho.he had but had financial relapse..but he tries his best to impress me...he doesn't have good oral English cuz he grew up in another state...he shows me love like no other ...always introducing me to anyone he knows as his babe...calls me all d time..d problem is am trying to love him...but My heart is still lingering for Guy A who I met earlier...why cant one just have it all in life..love d one in which u desire...

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by caddylac(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will be back

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by ojun50(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Because no one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by bigpriik: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rozaytee:
Hello nairalanders ...
Its my first time posting I just need an advice...I just wonder why wat u desire sometimes hardly comes to u...
Okay so I met Guy A...2018...my sis actually introduced us..in fact she liked d guy cuz he was her husbands friend and colleague...tall dark handsome wit a good job and living comfortably...so d dude and I started talking at a point we dropped communication. ...cuz we weren't really communicating well..later on we started communicating again...before we knew it I started falling seriously for this guy ...lemme say I fell in love...not knowing d dude wasn't on d same page wit me...as at last year September he revealed to me that he needed to tell me d truth that he had a gf...I felt bad...I cried cuz I tot I had found d perfect man...this dude spends on me takes me out all d time ...tho he never introduced me 2 any of his friends as his Babe...I didn't care tho I was just blinded by love...he does everything at my bec and call...wen I found out about his gf who he even claimed to love ...I was devastated...he started telling me to move on...that am meant to be d center of another mans world...I deserve a man who will worship d ground I walk on...etc...but he still helps me wit my upkeeps ..calls me to check up on me sends me money wen I need and invites me on dates.....so as at December last year i met someone else ...very.tall dark and averagly handsome he isn't from my tribe tho....he doesn't have much tho.he had but had financial relapse..but he tries his best to impress me...he doesn't have good oral English cuz he grew up in another state...he shows me love like no other ...always introducing me to anyone he knows as his babe...calls me all d time..d problem is am trying to love him...but My heart is still lingering for Guy A who I met earlier...why cant one just have it all in life..love d one in which u desire...

because a guy rejected you you cried grin now you see why it is said women cannot handle rejection but you guys reject 99% of guys that come you way and to us rejection is normal .women s.m.h undecided

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Mkmoney(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bros no disturb us this night abeg
Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by praz001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mkmoney:

Laughing........
Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by praz001(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Cos the unattractive pit might be a smooth express road covered with irritable to dissuade human... only the wise will be able to endure.

Secondly, we must learn to "GBEJE FUN ORI"

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Rozaytee: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Mkmoney:
mumu no body beg for ur comment go sleep abeg
Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2020
at least he owned up to u dat he had a babe nau..abi na sidechick u for prefer to be? cheesy
u would get other tall dark handsome guys with good job

dem full street

1 Like

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Geofavor(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2020
From your description of guy A, I can see that you're looking for the perfect mugu; one who'd be at your beck and call. Guy B isn't much of that, so you're not comfortable with him. Now, let me tell you: Guy A knows the kind of person you are and what you want, and that's why he wouldn't wife you. He would rather have you as a sidechick or a pal. Consider his opening up to you a huge favour. The reason he didn't do that earlier is because he was checking you out. And now, he knows where to place you.
You ladies can be funny sometimes. You think guys don't keep options too? While you where busy being Queen Elizabeth, he was checking you out. And even after he told you he has a girlfriend, you still taxed him for upkeep of yourself.

You can't eat your cake and have it... Anyway, good luck on your search for the perfect mugu who will always be at your beck and call.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why What You Desire Rarely Comes To You by Wickindness(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2020
With your story, you already have the answer to your question.
That's life for you. You can't everything you desire.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Mood Right Now? / I love gay sex / Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.