Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99137 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Where will I still get to again? I have those who taught me (more versed than myself in 100 folds) and has still never deviate from true religion of Islam.
Bukky244:

Your attitude is a product of your education, environment or upbringing. You can decide to make these insubordinated to the dictate of your religion, thus becoming violent. You shall get their if you continue deeply into Islam.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by James289(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
I have no business with the north. Even the Bible warns "fear no*th".

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
In religion aspect, I don't do SARCASM. Bye
Lavisha:

Okay then, it's "Blanket" okayy.
But why would a sane man be under the blanket of a woman in order to receive a divine revelation?!
Are we saying Mohammed received the revelation while digging it/hard on?!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by atheistandproud(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Who did this to you. Keep lying to yourself and likes. If ordinary me, livingsage can be reading Quran and understand it? What're you now talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile, hope you read "where seminal fluids gush from" I quote with you

Lol. It's not me. Read again.

It's what a Moslem told me.

I didn't believe it of course but it's what many Moslems believe.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Meti99:

You have bad mouth...
I dab for you

@Meti99, is what I wrote not true?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Autotech312:

Which school/college did Jesus Christ attend? or any of the prophet. You're just too dumb

Jesus Christ didn't attended any school nor established any school but he's A RABBI Which Means TEACHER .. allah disgraced Muhammad calling him an Illiterate menh too bad
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by DannyG8(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
leksite120:
Hmm, those of u abusing the religion, are there no Muslims in the southwest? Are there no Muslims in UAE or even Saudi that shut their Kaaba for the first first..

This people are only dumb, stupid and ignorant and very foolish self.
Something that its for your health o.. Sometimes I wonder how people with this mentality call themselves human to be so stupid like this
you care right , you must be stupid and useless Muslims are always stupid since rules the can't obey
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by DannyG8(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
DannyG8:
you care right , you must be stupid and useless Muslims are always stupid simple rules the can't obey
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by atheistandproud(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Maryjane001:

Wow...thanks for the info. No wonder u won't see any of them with the Quran but can recite a huge chunk of it offhand. I even heard that although they can speak Arabic fluently, many of them can't read it.

Exactly! They only recite the parts they've been taught for protection or healing or other things like that.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

Allah, the Lord of universe doesn't like such affiliations, He wants us to see ourselves as one. Irrespective of your tribe, background and families. The most precious in the sight of Allah is a person that fears Him correctly and not like the way of Boko haram. Yoruba is just a tribe and Islam is a religion that frowns at someone being an ethnic chauvinist
Mallam Abdul, human is tribalistic in nature.
I am a tribalist and that's how I like it.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Btruth: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Orisirisi.....
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nyabingi(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Islam is naturally violent as a religion, I grew up in the north and still carry scars of injury I got just because I'm a Christian, they will mock us as we go to church but if you dare respond in any way they can kill you and nothing will happen, the religion is more like a cult, they like shedding blood and sees anyone who does not believe in their religion as infidel and deserves death!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AquariusRising: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Samuel ko, Christian guy ni. You dey mind those Boko-Haram military men. They faked it so it will look like there are Christian terrorists.

Actually, it was later discovered that the things he had wasn't a Bomb, but fire crackers used as effizy at weddings to welcome the bride and groom or at the point when the cake is cut

That boy Samuel was right when he said he's a Christian and works for an event planner
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nitah1: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2020
NorthPrince:

Lol
Is it you that want to sell Facebook account?

You should ask urself whether u av sense?

Yet u claim the government is failing while ur dumbass is here selling Facebook account to Yahoo boys

Mtcheeeew
Now i can see that you are a kid and sense.....selling Facebook is better than moving from street to street with "kwanu" while shouting "kwaudi Tarakawa" for food.
It's also better than been a terrorist for the sake if Allah for survival.

Yes i have fb accounts for sale����
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
So, you don't have to believe everything you hear without evidence. Propaganda.
The religion of Islam is different from what the media paint it and what extremist has made it to look like. The holy Prophet NEVER KILLED A SOUL, never fought any fight but ONLY defensive fight
atheistandproud:

Lol. It's not me. Read again.

It's what a Moslem told me.

I didn't believe it of course but it's what many Moslems believe.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Exactly! They only recite the parts they've been taught for protection or healing or other things like that.
They never taught em, how Mohammed used to go under the blanket of Aisha for divine revelation, they never tell em about the poison and the sword and the blood.
They only taught em 1 part of a million.

Pathetic.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Where will I still get to again? I have those who taught me (more versed than myself in 100 folds) and has still never deviate from true religion of Islam.

Do you wear the Abaya and Buka? I am trying to assess your level of compliance to your religion. Will you allow your husband marry 3 more wives as permitted by Islam? Will you give out your 6 year old daughter to prophet Mohammed to marry?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Besti001: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by seanwilliam(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Being Muslim by name doesn't mean you have Islamic knowledge, so don't you have knowledge of Islam. Do you attend Madrasah? And up to Thanawi Level(secondary level)? If you don't, keep shut and stop giving opinion about knowledge of Islam
[s][/s]
so if I didnt attend Madrasah means I dont have knowledge of Islam?? You are daft.. anyone one observes the five times prayer is a muslim , going to Madrasah and all that is just an addition ok... anyway I was one of the members of al haqdeen in Islam and I went to quranic school when I was young. I stopped practicing Islam cos I'm not comfortable with the doctrine....

Anyway I'm not here to argue about which religion is better or not.. but violence is mostly associated with muslims.. I have never met a Muslim ( including me self) that doesn't have trait of violence. Abuse a muslim verbally ( especially his religion) and watch him ready to kill all in the name of defending his faith..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
AquariusRising:

Actually, it was later discovered that the things he had wasn't a Bomb, but fire crackers used as effizy at weddings to welcome the bride and groom or at the point when the cake is cut

That boy Samuel was right when he said he's a Christian and works for an event planner

They can even set up a destitute to do their bidding.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
In religion aspect, I don't do SARCASM. Bye
Uh-oh!
No pun intended..
Just curious about how pple think.
Clarification would be appreciated but..
..Pls have have a good day.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Yakenn(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Totilopussylick:
Hausa Ajoka
Ndi ala
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
You're being sarcastic now.

These below are recorded in The Quran:
And you are on the highest standard of character (Quran 68:4)
And we have not sent you except as a Mercy to the Universe. (Quran 21:107)

AgentNairaland:

Jesus Christ didn't attended any school nor established any school but he's A RABBI Which Means TEACHER .. allah disgraced Muhammad calling him an Illiterate menh too bad
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You are a fake Christian if you don't follow the commandment of your pastor. Remember what your Bible told you, your God speaks through your pastors led by holy spirit grin grin So obey your pastor and eat that grass. Have you paid your tithe for this month? Don't forget that as you enrich your pastors, you are enriching your God. Pls pay o before your pastor denounce your Christianity.
Once one is being defeated, he starts threading out of point. Bukky has very valid points and really hitting the nail hard, I see you have ran out of defensive points.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

You are olodo rabata. You dont know what extremist mean. Extremism means people who take their religion to the extreme. For example, they try to do everything written in the religion. But, the Owambe Muslim will not do everything his religion tells him to do. The question you need to answer, why are they not marrying seven year old girls in the SW but it is been practiced in the North and many Middle East countries?
Your points are extremely impressive and you type so well....hats off!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
You're being sarcastic now.

These below are recorded in The Quran:
And you are on the highest standard of character (Quran 68:4)
And we have not sent you except as a Mercy to the Universe. (Quran 21:107)

So la me wrote that version of Quran I qouted right?? grin

Or you want to tell me Muhammad could read and write abi, Why is Abu Bakr helping Muhammad reading Quran?? You'll get well as last ok

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
so if I didnt attend Madrasah means I dont have knowledge of Islam?? You are daft.. anyone one observes the five times prayer is a muslim , going to Madrasah and all that is just an addition ok... anyway I was one of the members of al haqdeen in Islam and I went to quranic school when I was young. I stopped practicing Islam cos I'm not comfortable with the doctrine....

Anyway I'm not here to argue about which religion is better or not.. but violence is mostly associated with muslims.. I have never met a Muslim ( including me self) that doesn't have trait of violence. Abuse a muslim verbally ( especially his religion) and watch him ready to kill all in the name of defending his faith..
You second paragraph is very correct.
You don't need to raise your voice.
We know em very well.
Most of those headslammers are lamentably babbling dunce and a perverted irredeemably boring menace to not only society but all living creatures.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

At the bolded, How?

SW Muslims are jaiye-jaiye Muslims. Awon Alasalatu-for-show.

Smh...

Islam doesnt preach violence... get that into your head.

I can read and understand it perfectly...

The idiots that are being used as tools for violent cant read and understand Arabic and they cant even read and understand English translations cos their leaders dont want them to get educated...

If u see any other person who is a literate abd can read and understand at least Engliah but still joined terrorism, he/she has scores to settle with someone and thus decided to use terrorism

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukola o cheesy
Well I'm not d s. e. x. you think I am. Faceless forum wink
Meanwhile, you are becoming sarcastic?
Bukky244:

Do you wear the Abaya and Buka? I am trying to assess your level of compliance to your religion. Will you allow your husband marry 3 more wives as permitted by Islam? Will you give out your 6 year old daughter to prophet Mohammed to marry?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

Once one is being defeated, he starts threading out of point. Bukky has very valid points and really hitting the nail hard, I see you have ran out of defensive points.
Most headslammers have a mind like the rings of Saturn; million miles wide and an inch deep.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Tolase1999(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Jabioro:
Qur'an is of double standard..Go back and read it fully well.Be truthful to yourself, don't be biased,let your mind be at liberal levels and you shall discovered the flaws
Guy u need to argue with evident, stop been dogma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.