Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99134 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Bukola o cheesy Well I'm not d s. e. x. you think I am. Faceless forum wink Meanwhile, you are becoming sarcastic?
Neither am i the sex but honestly if you were a woman, will you allow such?!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Dumte(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
And there lifeless oga will not say anything against it.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Smh...

Islam doesnt preach violence... get that into your head.

I can read and understand it perfectly...

The idiots that are being used as tools for violent cant read and understand Arabic and they cant even read and understand English translations cos their leaders dont want them to get educated...

If u see any other person who is a literate abd can read and understand at least Engliah but still joined terrorism, he/she has scores to settle with someone and thus decided to use terrorism

Terrorists are not particularly impoverished, uneducated, or afflicted by mental disease. Demographically, their most important characteristic is normalcy (within their environment). Terrorist leaders actually tend to come from relatively privileged backgrounds. These conclusions are firmly supported by empirical analysis.

Reference: Paul K. Davis, Kim Cragin, "Social Science for Counterterrorism: Putting the Pieces Together", RAND Corporation, p. 24, ISBN 978-0-8330-4706-9, 2009.

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

Reference: Sahih Bukhari 1:2:26

In essence, Islam teaches violence (Jihad) and every Muslim is called to participate, Including you. Be a good man by rejecting this invitation to violence.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Jesus Christ didn't attended any school nor established any school but he's A RABBI Which Means TEACHER .. allah disgraced Muhammad calling him an Illiterate menh too bad
Illeterate?!
hehehehe..

allah is wicked!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Listen and learn!
So in short Sean, Islam is broad much More than what you think
seanwilliam:
so if I didnt attend Madrasah means I dont have knowledge of Islam?? YES You are daft not everyone is like you . anyone one observes the five times prayer is a muslim YES BUT THEY CAN'T GIVE VERDICTS ABOUT ISLAM. THOSE GUYS THAT BURN POLICE STATION ARE ALSO LIKE THAT , going to Madrasah and all that is just an addition ok HOW CAN YOU BE DOING WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? SO, IT'S A NECESSITY TO GO TO MADRASAH . anyway I was one of the members of al haqdeen in Islam WELL BEING IN A SOCIETY LIKE THAT DOESN'T STILL JUSTIFY THAT YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM and I went to quranic school when I was young. WHERE YOU WERE TAUGHT ALIF, BAH, TA, THA! NO, YOU DON'T STILL REACH THE LEVEL OF A LEARNED MUSLIM I stopped practicing Islam cos I'm not comfortable with the doctrine.... BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE FULL KNOWLEDGE, ABO EKO O DAA

Anyway I'm not here to argue about which religion is better or not.. but violence is mostly associated with muslims.. DON'T ASCRIBE NATURE TO ISLAM I have never met a Muslim ( including me self) that doesn't have trait of violence. Abuse a muslim verbally ( especially his religion) and watch him ready to kill all in the name of defending his faith..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Lavisha:

Illeterate?!
hehehehe..

allah is wicked!

Very wicked chaii at least allah should just pity his messenger Muhammad
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Bukola o cheesy
Well I'm not d s. e. x. you think I am. Faceless forum wink
Meanwhile, you are becoming sarcastic?
Lets pretend you are standing in for a distraught woman having these sets of problems. What will you do? Will you give your 6 year old daughter to prophet Mohammed?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

Your points are extremely impressive and you type so well....hats off!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by seanwilliam(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Listen and learn!
So in short Sean, Islam is broad much More than what you think
lol, at this juncture, I don comot my hand for your matter
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Terrorists are not particularly impoverished, uneducated, or afflicted by mental disease. Demographically, their most important characteristic is normalcy (within their environment). Terrorist leaders actually tend to come from relatively privileged backgrounds. These conclusions are firmly supported by empirical analysis.

Reference: Paul K. Davis, Kim Cragin, "Social Science for Counterterrorism: Putting the Pieces Together", RAND Corporation, p. 24, ISBN 978-0-8330-4706-9, 2009.

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

In essence, Islam teaches violence (Jihad) and every Muslim is called to participate, Including you. Be a good man by rejecting this invitation to violence.
Just like Mutallab the renowned abokki banker, his son still wanna blow up a US plane after all the Education he got from the West.
Headslammers are bastard sons of terror.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, you can marry someone down at very tender age. This is what you don't seems to understand, their puberty/growth rate in Arabian country is different from ours here.
Meanwhile, European countries and even in the East, I've read news on such.
Lavisha:

Neither am i the sex but honestly if you were a woman, will you allow such?!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Lets pretend you are standing in for a distraught woman having these sets of problems. What will you do? Will you give your 6 year old daughter to prophet Mohammed?
hehehehehe.

Any sane man won't do that but headslammers?
They are worse than wyverns.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, you can marry someone down at very tender age. This is what you don't seems to understand, their puberty/growth rate in Arabian country is different from ours here.
Bukky244:

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LivingSage: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
God bless you. Don't claim being knowledgeable about Islam again. Enjoy bro. One love
seanwilliam:
lol, at this juncture, I don comot my hand for your matter
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by akinszz: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Harus:

Niaraland! This is why I dislike Nairaland. Too many kids on every thread.
This is blasphemy and u can only post this shit here but u can't try it live and go free.
People like you are the problem of this country.
These are the kind of posts that angered people to the extent of beating you.
If you are bold enough, say this to Muslims live and see your life after that.
Idiot.
religion of peace indeed!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by grandstar(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Proffdada:
are churches burning up police stations?

Do you know that thousands of people are exposed to the virus at these large church gatherings? There are people inching to beat me up for saying thousands rather than millions?

Both actions are gross disobedience, both capable of leading to the shedding of blood. The pastors, who are well learned knew better and still opened shop, exposing millions to these deadly virus and still preaching tithes and offerings.

This is not a time for the pentecostal faithful to criticize those Muslims if they failed to condemn their own. They were rather mute about it but want to be vocal about Muslims burning police stations.

If no sanctions were placed on theses churches when they were conducting service, why close our small gathering down, these Muslims will wonder?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Lavisha:

Just like Mutallab the renowned abokki banker, his son still wanna blow up a US plane after all the Education he got from the West.
Headslammers are bastard sons of terror.

What about the Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi. Educated, traveled to Sudan to study the Quran, yet violently participated in the killing of Akaluka.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:
You never answered the question bro.
Bukola said;
Lets pretend you are standing in for a distraught woman having these sets of problems. What will you do? Will you give your 6 year old daughter to prophet Mohammed??!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by grandstar(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

A woman in South Korea... Hahahaha grin Well I won't blame you because Quran said you should LIE in other to streghten Islam

I'm not Muslim.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by 77up(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
leksite120:
Hmm, those of u abusing the religion, are there no Muslims in the southwest? Are there no Muslims in UAE or even Saudi that shut their Kaaba for the first first..

This people are only dumb, stupid and ignorant and very foolish self.
Something that its for your health o.. Sometimes I wonder how people with this mentality call themselves human to be so stupid like this
Thank you for this clear understanding unlike those bitter idiots insulting religion generally.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

What about the Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi. Educated, traveled to Sudan to study the Quran, yet violently participated in the killing of Akaluka.
The Sri Lanka bombers were educated and rich, 911..
The list is endless.
Those peeps just wanna jihad for mofukin allah but thank goodness, resistance is here.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by otunba9ja: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Muric professor will not come out to comment now shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Are u so stupid?

Who told you jihad means fighting and violence...

"Fight for a cause"... does that statement mean you will fight physical fight or get violent?

I can now see ure an empty head
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
LivingSage:

Are you aware that following this prophet Sunah is responsible for Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) in northern Nigeria. Have seen little girls who cannot control their bladder because of exposure to early sex due to marriage? Muslims should be ashamed for still allowing this to continue in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
erayo2GCA:

UAE �� and Saudi Arabia �� don’t have Christians population like Nigeria �� so who will they put their jihad on

And you think they don't have the solitary right to reject Christians from entering their country if they want to?? Why do u think that they allow em into their countries? Common!! I can't help you to change your perception about Islam. Your opinion about Islam, if those in UAE and we Muslims here in South West share the same opinion towards Christians, their won't be any love at all. Keep hating Muslims cos of terrorism and keep thinking that it's Christians alone that have been victims of killings and bombings due to terrorism.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

A woman in South Korea... Hahahaha grin Well I won't blame you because Quran said you should LIE in other to streghten Islam
Naturally headslammers don't do Alcohol with bacon.
But qoran said they should eat pork and drink alcohol if need be in other to strengthen islam.

Those headslammers are bunch of fuckin-tee weasles.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by executive12: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Islam and violence. I wonder why an informed and enlightened individual would choose to be a Muslim.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by iswallker(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Heftee001:

In countries that are more holier than Nigeria Islamically, they sit home everyday not minding Jumat service or any other prominent gathering. Northerners are just another set of extremists. They want to be more Muslims than Mohammed himself. Direct your angst to them not the religion. The rules are clear and well stated but their refusal to heed to the rules is due to their illiteracy, ignorance and other vices wrecking the hell outta their lives

You are all terror mongers... Stop hiding behind your lack of education.. undecided
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by osuofia2(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Useless idiotss, walahi if I be police I go look for for one Corona patient put for their mitds useless mofos
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by yungchop: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

It is surprising to know that it has nothing to do with religion, yet the article said it was because of Jumat. Please is Jumat observed by Buddhists or Muslims? But come to think of it, does the Quran make people violent?
You talk like a kid, your sense of reasoning is low. What a dumb person you are. So hatred didn't let you know that other Muslim dominated countries followed the guidelines, even Saudi Arabia where Islam originated from had to close kaabah for the first time in history and suspend pilgrimage.

I repeat, you're a dumb and foolish thing.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
They should have also set themselves on fire as well so that they can just go straight to their heaven and get 77+ virgins each!

Even Buhari is not a law-abiding citizen of Nigeria.
SCOUNDRELS!!!!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Harus:

Niaraland! This is why I dislike Nairaland. Too many kids on every thread.
This is blasphemy and u can only post this shit here but u can't try it live and go free.
People like you are the problem of this country.
These are the kind of posts that angered people to the extent of beating you.
If you are bold enough, say this to Muslims live and see your life after that.
Idiot.
You woulda cut off his head or blast him off if it were live abi?
I am not surprised, thats the trait of a real headslammin basterrd.
Go to your Islam section.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.