Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. (3780 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Ge0grapher(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Done .. access 0007305670 ... No food to stay isolated

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Sholaadey: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Mordson:
grin grin grin

Yuceeluv, sholaadey and olayinkamusa, why Una dey fall hand like this na? Na so hunger don beat Una reach?

Isn't it obvious to you people that the stupid Op is just trolling?

Nawa o! Gullible people efriwia!
grin grin We all know.
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by ugolinze123(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote A

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Ge0grapher(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Guy, u sure say na hand sanitizer u carry so...hehehehe grin
ugolinze123:

Pardon my kind of mask...na so I dey wear am everyday. When come back I wash am. 0075553262 Access bank okechukwu christian thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:

Pardon my kind of mask...na so I dey wear am everyday. When come back I wash am. 0075553262 Access bank okechukwu christian thanks in advance
That's not a face mask bro. what happened? ...
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Its 10:44 few more minutes and an hour to go before midday !!!
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Meedon: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
This made in wuhan

And stupid post are like

Corona and China
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by armadeo(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
12 no far again. Fucking clown
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Oluromantic: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Yuceeluv:
3042987689 firstbank uche nkem
Ninja pic
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:

Pity for yourself! That's not even hand sanitizer

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by kannyt01(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
In the spirit of giving back to the public in this trying times. I need to be sure that you have your face mask and hand sanitizer for me to surprise you. pls drop a picture of u wearing ur mask and holding up your sanitizer. DM ur Aza.
0052623957 union bank....
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Takeit2017(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Gtb
Hunger day

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by fk002: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Some Nigerians can beg for Africa.

Highest the OP can send you is 10k to 20k that's if he would truly send you the money, once you start begging you cannot stop it neither can you resist the temptation when you see free monies are about to be shared. What's the difference between you and those Almajiri beggars on the street? Just tell me one difference aside from your modus operandi.

Don't you have self-respect?

3 Likes

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
This thread is closed. Only NAIRALANDERS who posted their mask and sanitizers before the 12:00 hour mark will get the reward, pls if u get ur alert... Make it known here !!!
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Starboytwo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:

abeg na dis guy make u give.... Him use handkerchief and air freshener take subtitute...

2 Likes

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by koffos(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
fk002:
Some Nigerians can beg for Africa.

Highest the OP can send you is 10k to 20k that's if he would truly send you the money, once you start begging you cannot stop it neither can you resist the temptation when you see free monies are about to be shared. What's the difference between you and those Almajiri beggars on the street? Just tell me one difference aside from your modus operandi.

Don't you have self-respect?
... Can you please shove your self respect up your scrawny asshole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, money is the quickest way to motivate Nairalanders. I don’t fall for tricks here anymore because users have caught up fast on the practice of sock puppeting.

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Greatzeus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland is full of empty vessels.

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Fidelismaria: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oluromantic:
Corona tinz

Lol

grin grin grin

First pic is fvcking hilarious
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by maya007: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:

u carry fake mask join with fake hand sanitizer untop fake audio money lmao na wa o
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by noCAP(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:

abeg, make person pity this guy grin
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by IamPlato(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
This thread is closed. Only NAIRALANDERS who posted their mask and sanitizers before the 12:00 hour mark will get the reward, pls if u get ur alert... Make it known here !!!
YOU wey never chop won give money
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Yuceeluv(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
i got #5k from doing so...No regrets whatsoever.
Joke's on you boo!
Mordson:
grin grin grin

Yuceeluv, sholaadey and olayinkamusa, why Una dey fall hand like this na? Na so hunger don beat Una reach?

Isn't it obvious to you people that the stupid Op is just trolling?

Nawa o! Gullible people efriwia!
Re: Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. by Yuceeluv(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have done as you requested.
MadeINchenzen2:
That's not a face mask bro. what happened? ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / Since Last Year July, I Never Pick ( See Who I Blame) / Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.