Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night (2715 Views)

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
I Baptized one of my bitch With a half litre of cum.And she was like, "Daddy you're really really what they said you are".

I gat no Joy tonight because it has been raining since 5:34.

Word of advise:Ladies likes tough niqqaz(in bed).

Happy weekend to all my NL friend's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by Oowel(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Where are you?
Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is this the only thing you can offer? I'll pick a poor ambitious,focused and highly intelligent guy over your type who only has prick to offer.Remember your prick won't stand forever, days are coming where you'll no longer be able to get it up and you'll be left with your brain and other tangible things you rendered to mother earth,where will nature now place people like you when your prick becomes useless? don't be angry over my comment.

11 Likes

Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by ashewoboy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ladies, you like tough guys? click like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by Polynek(m): 3:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Life on social media self, many still did wat u jox did but no one knows, anyway wetin concern me tongue enjoy yourself life no get duplicate. For da guy condemning Him, how did u know his life status bcox he posted he had sex? So u never had sex b4? Nigerians self grin
Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by rex444(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Oh boy .... Point blank
Iyaebe:
Is this the only thing you can offer? I'll pick a poor ambitious,focused and highly intelligent guy over your type who only has prick to offer.Remember your prick won't stand forever, days are coming where you'll no longer be able to get it up and you'll be left with your brain and other tangible things you rendered to mother earth,where will nature now place people like you when your prick becomes useless? don't be angry over my comment.

1 Like

Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by peppermint7(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
rex444:
Oh boy .... Point blank
This shot na headshot
Re: I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Let's crown him an award.. ooo yeaaaaah grin

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Grabs Black Ghanaian Big Yansh While Spraying Ghana Cedis / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? / As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.