Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (61284 Views)

We'll Build A Better One: Pastr Chris Reacts To Burning Of Christ Embassy Church / Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Moji12(f): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2020
But y are we like this in this country? Simple instruction, is it not for our own good? Na person wey de alive de wed n go to church. Our men of God shd know better but their selfish interest wont allow dat.

Wow i m impressed that man backed his claim up with bible verses, so he is not jus a novice. Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by hedonister: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
These ones need the indian treatment. The police and army should be armed with koboko and should go on a flogging spree. That way people will listen.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ojuu4u(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
They preach obedient to God and extension obedient to them by their followers but they find it hard to obey government even when bible instructed all Christians to obey government laws and regulations.

7 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Christ Embarrassment Club.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by kingjrofficial(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
Tobechuckwu:
I watched it on AIT News, I'm not sure its Christ Embassy. Verify news very well before u start mentioning church name. It was actually a wedding ceremony not a church service. Pastor Chris has directed all his churches to obey government order and prayed for the government on Friday, so it can't be Christ Embassy for sure.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by BCISLTD: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
cool
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Franzinni: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
And they say obey your father and mother ... Is government not your fada?!

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by glowingflame7: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2020
See quotes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2020
atilla:
At a point the whole congregation kept quiet listening to the guy.

I had too look for him on insta and follow him. Very intelligent man
Abeg share me his handle. I like following people with sense.

7 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by asatemple(f): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2020
It’s quite unfortunate
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ignis: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Dreambeat:
Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.

He deserves an award

7 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by tiredoflife(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:
I watched it on AIT News, I'm not sure its Christ Embassy. Verify news very well before u start mentioning church name. It was actually a wedding ceremony not a church service. Pastor Chris has directed all his churches to obey government order and prayed for the government on Friday, so it can't be Christ Embassy for sure.

Oga I am a christ embassy member
Na our church

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ddippset(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Ejima1:
The man was spiritually and physically prepared to tell them what to do
grin
Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by greatbuc(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Now the man has preached, give your offerings and go home

7 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ensamy(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Even in Vatican the Pope has cancelled all programs till further notice. I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerian Pastors shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus Obeyed Government laws...

5 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by miqos02(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael
oga, a good Christian should be able to find cure to this virus at this time and not scaring people up and down.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Collins4u1(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerian churches are mad. Money mongers
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Obstinacy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
so our churches can't obey simple directives. ....I wish this virus can come in Nigeria and let me see jow they will handle it !
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by chozzy: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
budaatum:
Now, that's a man directed by God!

I swear, the man blew me away.
Even the church pastor himself was nodding

This man is the real MVP

5 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael

Stop telling yourself sweet but silly stories.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by composure: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
He even quoted about 3bible passages to prove to the hollier than thou worshipers that they are only fooling themselves.

11 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Eteka1(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
The team leader finish work.

8 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Tpave(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
That man is so intelligent

5 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by grandstar(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Dreambeat:
Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.

There's no elected office there. Votes of pentecostal are therefore worthless. That may explain why security officials can take action against such excesses

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
If all our law enforcement officers can be like this and act with decorum/maturity......

Not all those Obio Akpor law enforcement rogues in Pitaqua....

6 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by josite: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
im impressed ,na the son of fire they send to fire.

7 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by hilfinity(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Dude was just spitting punchlines like a rapper grin . He was Fully loaded.

Gud morni beautiful people smiley

11 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Ken4agent(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Stay at home ...dem no go hear.....must u gather?? and na dem religious leaders fvckup pass.

I like DAT man approach

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Commonsense99:
The sad reality is, their misbehaviour affects everyone!

South Korea was doing fine in containing their own cases until patient #31 strongheadly went to a church gathering, pastor had defied the Govt order, alas numbers increased exponentially, today the country is suing the pastors for Mass murder.

We all Know how Iran go to where they are.. Rapid spread via religious gatherings, today someone dies in Iran every 10minutes... Iran would later lock their mosques.

I had been asking this question, what stops their GO from going to perform his Miracles at the front lines?
I think the Indian approach of flogging this lunatics would hv made more sense than talking to them, they are risking the life's of millions who live in Abuja and beyond.

It's saddening that Muslims are still gathering five times a day to pray together, shoulder to shoulder and toe to toe while standing and praying. I don't understand why government and leaders are placing emphasis on only Friday prayer (Jumah), I hate to see my brothers still believing that they are immuned or having mindset that nothing can stop them from praying together. It's like that across all mosques in Nigeria at the moment

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by koffsman(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
I wish they will beat the living hell out of them, so if they don't go to Church today they won't make Heaven, why are some Nigerians so stupid, why must they act the fool? can't they see what's happening around us and the world as a whole,the world is on lockdown and they feel it's non of their business. The white men that Introduce Christianity and Islam to us sef no do service. stupid people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.