Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (61302 Views)

We'll Build A Better One: Pastr Chris Reacts To Burning Of Christ Embassy Church / Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Pacesetter123(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Gordson:

You are dull

The post was yersterday's
grin grin grin
@u r dull

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by donnie(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
ABINTUK:

You're the most foolish person ever liveth.

Cry cry baby, wind don blow... fowl backside don open.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nmezor(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Some churches sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Yakenn(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Is it only about shutting down the church? Why didn't they make arrests? Let's not forget that if A member contacts the virus within the church premises, he or she will still take it out from church, and spread it among the society causing stress to government and the society. These pastors should be arrested.
Ndi ala
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by tiredoflife(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Pastor Chris gave all churches directive on Friday to obey government order.

But did they obey
That's the issue

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by bigman001(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
This man knows his Bible very well, it's possible he owns a church too. You gain my respect sir.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by iamezekwesiri: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
How can op say this happened today when i watched this clip yesterday?
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by sako28: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:
I watched it on AIT News, I'm not sure its Christ Embassy. Verify news very well before u start mentioning church name. It was actually a wedding ceremony not a church service. Pastor Chris has directed all his churches to obey government order and prayed for the government on Friday, so it can't be Christ Embassy for sure.

But same C. E gather on Friday for a program. Both in the church and online. We are not serious in this country. God bless daddy GO for is humility and obedience to start online service for redeem.
Avoid any gathering of any size.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
LOL @ NSCDC/FCTA

Kukuma tell us you went and hired a pastor to assist you guys in closing down church gatherings.

See enforcement complete with Bible verses.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by seunayantokun(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
I made a comment sometime ago about a scammer called Prophet... and a dog of his quickly rushed at me.
Now are those in the church services there to please God or themselves and their exploiters?
I am a child of God and a Christian leader too. The government said don't gather... Simple! They have not said don't worship. Can't you worship online? Can't you worship with your family if you are yet to be connected to the internet? Those who want to marry are not supposed to be more than six if the rule in that area stipulates 20 or thereabouts as in Lagos: the bride, the groom, two witnesses representing both sides, one or two officiating ministers. That's all. Must the world gather because you want to wed?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by IMASTEX: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dreambeat:
Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.
Agreed, that is a true Christian if you ask me. He knows the Bible not like those my pastors say church goers that are there. If only God opens their eyes to know that those pastors aren't after the salvation of souls but their income. They would have been studying their word for personal use. It is You, Jesus & God and it will remain so. There will never be any forth party.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by luluman: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
The moment a Christ Embassy church at Jabi-Utako in Abuja was shut down today when the FCTA Enforcement team met them having church programme and wedding activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuEvxIpQK0

Official FCTA @OfficialFCTA tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1243939873700134913

The FCTA also retweeted a video by Isa Ozo Mustapha @IsaOzo which captured moment a wedding ceremony was shut down at Berger Park, Wuse Zone 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aQPeAn3vg

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsaOzo/status/1243862674280235009
Very good. Every stubborn goat must end up in the pot.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by kingeze88(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I know him so well. He is a humble and God fearing man. God has used him to touch Iives positively ,especially mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by APOPTOSIS: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
This is a man of wisdom..every of his words are hit back to back...let's just stop the gathering for a while not forever then we can be able to gather together soon when all these are over.
Most CHRIST EMBASSY members present won't understand the man since they don't study their BIBLES....

They saw a well loaded man for the first time grin grin.
See how dazed and amazed they are.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
nsiba:

Are u a member of that useless church where the pastor divorced his wife...it must be crisis embassy they are useless
No words to say to you! For u to call a church useless show that u are not a Christian.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by semyman: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Christians with too much eye service and notice me syndrome
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
profolaolu:
It quite unfortunate most church goers and bench warmers that pretend to be CHRISTians flaunt government, this is not what JESUS and the Bible teach, they are just congregation of "I want to be part of the number", they never a CHRISTian.
/
Majority of the people there are not christians.

They are just miracle-chasers hoping to get rid of poverty from their lives. And the pentecostal pastors take their money and feed them with that illusion.

/

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by nsiba: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

No words to say to you! For u to call a church useless show that u are not a Christian.

Don't ever make that mistake of calling CRISIS Embassy a church or Christians you are all weed smokers preparing gullible people for hell...
Ask that criminal pastor of yours if they ever refunded that money paid as tithe stolen by ur member from government purse
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Ekaka1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ejima1:
The man was spiritually and physically prepared to tell them what to do
My brother, It's called sound doctrine...perhaps 90% of the people there including the officiating pastors can't even connect with what he is saying let alone the scripture. angry
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Teegelop(f): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
I love this man and the way he spoke.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by budaatum: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
atilla:
At a point the whole congregation kept quiet listening to the guy.

I had too look for him on insta and follow him. Very intelligent man
Link please.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by AmeLonRo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should worship base on house level for now.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by GABUJABOY(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
This was yesterday we had church online today. So Mr poster send your posts earlier, not a day after.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Thelife: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Church holding marriage ceremony on Sunday?

This news have k leg oo
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by lookingfly: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why is that some people are stupid and daft, Don't go to church they won't listen.....that man was lenient with them. If na me, if those church members no do frog jump, make i know wetin cause am.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Deyemz(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Welldone
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Is it only about shutting down the church? Why didn't they make arrests? Let's not forget that if A member contacts the virus within the church premises, he or she will still take it out from church, and spread it among the society causing stress to government and the society. These pastors should be arrested.

i hope u are aware dat some muslim youth set ablaze a police station cos their jumat service was stopped.
Am yet to hear a call for arrest from ur likes.
https://www.nairaland.com/5761648/covid-19-muslim-youths-burn-police/19#87887030
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by donnie(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Stop telling yourself sweet but silly stories.

Eyah...you're finding it hard to believe your pastor is blind.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
nsiba:

Don't ever make that mistake of calling CRISIS Embassy a church or Christians you are all weed smokers preparing gullible people for hell...
Ask that criminal pastor of yours if they ever refunded that money paid as tithe stolen by ur member from government purse
Just see ur life and see where u're heading to. U just want to use ur mouth to kill urself by urself. Death and life is in ur tongue, and u are killing urself bit by bit. Christ Embassy is still a church of God either u agree with it or not. If u don't like a church, there's nothing wrong with it, but watch what u say about Pastors and the church.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by nsiba: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Just see ur life and see where u're heading to. U just want to use ur mouth to kill urself by urself. Death and life is in ur tongue, and u are killing urself bit by bit. Christ Embassy is still a church of God either u agree with it or not. If u don't like a church, there's nothing wrong with it, but watch what u say about Pastors and the church.
Will you SHATAP that dirty mouth of urs! people like you are making all dis criminals called pastors to be causing abominations disgracing Christianity
Why will a pastor divorce his wife and also see nothing wrong in masturbuation?
Better you look yourself in d mirror or may be you r gunning to be a criminal pastor too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.