Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (60784 Views)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by BLING4BLING: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Ejima1:
Yeah

What about your brothers that burnt down a Police station in Katsina when muslims where adviced not to observe their prayer? Did u make any arrest?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by pek(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2020
This man is more worded than Pastor Chris.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by greatreality: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Preator:

The constitution is political and transcends any other laws or views be it economical or religion as you mentioned. The constitution guarantees those rights but not at the detriment of collective right of others.

Imagine one person has corona in that congregation, at least 10 people will get it from him, which is ok since dey stupidly went to the gathering, but they will in turn take commercial transport home and dash it to those who didnt eat party jollof. Those will in turn carry it home to those who stayed home in the first instance and ad infinitum....

We shud just all freaking stay at home..

Just in case, you may wanna check this out daily... maybe we'd all get a brain reset. I check it every few hours to understand why i have to freaking stay at home. And medical practitioners are dying in droves too just because some idiots felt religion supersedes common sense...
Yea, i have family members who are in the medical line and i dnt wanna hear they are dead....
So PLEASE STAY AT HOME. GOD DOESNT LIVE IN A CHURCH OR A MOSQUE.
It is you who need a brain reset forgetting that life is more spiritual than the physical.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Dreambeat: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
now you’re ranting like a lose dog, there was a report yesterday how Muslims burns down a police station you didn’t bark

Same fate await you and all the atheists and Islamist against Christianity on this forum.

Unproductive and untimely cut short life.

You insulted me and called me an Atheist or Muslim for my comment. May I inform you and your likes that first and foremost, I do not reside in Nigeria and secondly, I am a medical doctor hence one of those at the forefront of the battle against this pandemic and there you are sitting in the comfort of your room or wherever and typing the above junk. I need not tell you much about the impact of this pandemic on world currently and the possible economic meltdown that is coming. You disobey a constituted authority all in the name of Christianity.Does the bible not tell you how to act in a governed society? When things go out of hand tomorrow, you will be one of the those that will go ranting about how government does not care about the citizens. Call me whatever you like, I stand with the good people of the world who have been on their toes day and night battling to defeat this scourge in whichever way they can. Nuff said!

5 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ictplotter(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2020
God is in control.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by nsiba: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Tobechuckwu:
I watched it on AIT News, I'm not sure its Christ Embassy. Verify news very well before u start mentioning church name. It was actually a wedding ceremony not a church service. Pastor Chris has directed all his churches to obey government order and prayed for the government on Friday, so it can't be Christ Embassy for sure.

Are u a member of that useless church where the pastor divorced his wife...it must be crisis embassy they are useless

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Agugbadin: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Nice one, they are to show good examples
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2020
go try this in a mosque,u wont live to tell the story,"dead man tells no tale"
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by smeag0l(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2020
It is a christ embassy church and this happened yesterday
topnotchinfo:
This is not a Christ Embassy church..They dont carry out wedding on sundays
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Farki: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerians love being stubborn. Hope if they fall sick they won't be disturbing us up and down asking for healing prayers when they could have used simple common sense. undecided
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by distinctguy: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Discovery4today:
[Exactlyquote author=Dreambeat post=87871249]Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.

I would have prefer they give everyone there thorough beating and arrest the pastor or leader. That's what India does now to keep things under control
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nigeriapen(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Hi
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by erospecial: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Where is sonesis among my brethren these days
The liberty pastor Chris has given to all the ministry centre, zonal, Group and satellite pastors is being hugely abused!
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Goke7: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Dreambeat:
Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.

omo he know im bible wella, shame to the church
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Goke7: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Heffalump:

Correct! The pastor responsible may be prosecuted and bent under the law. Members of the church will equally be humbled to submit to the authority. But the question is, can you try this with the Muslim counterparts? Did you just read what happened in Katsina recently. Muslim youths swoop on a police station and burnt it down because they were asked to take measures to prevent the spread of this dreadful disease in our country.

If you are a Muslim and reading this, please think twice about the religion you practice! You may be peaceful and kind hearted, but miscreants and demonic spirits have taken over the religion you so cherished. Better have a rethink cry

we that call ourselves Christians, are we showing good example enough to criticize our muslims brothers?

this corona period once again has shown how lawless and insensitive our church leaders are.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Goke7: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2020
topnotchinfo:
This is not a Christ Embassy church..They dont carry out wedding on sundays

so you guys too know how to lie like winners chapel. una dey fall hand seriously these days. make una softly dey disgrace us o

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Originalsly: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmmm..... a blessing in disguise to the church members. I'm almost sure they would migrate to that man's church after listening to that short spirit filled talk and quoting relevant texts from the Bible. Who ever goes back to fake after having the genuine thing??

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by valarinz: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:
Why all this preaching, just shut the danm business center down. End of story.

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by drololaaof: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks to the head of the team that talked. He is a man of quality and substance knows what to say and what to do God bless you sir . The head of the church should be arrested and detained he is like JONES TOWN in the southern American state that lead many to death through false beliefs

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Pavore9:
I doff my hat for him, he countered the gathering with the sound knowledge and interpretation of the scriptures.
This man should be a Pastor walahi.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Sundrus:
call this NCDC number & report to them. 080097000010... They'll channel u to the right authority.
I got across to them, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by vicdonis: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
The church is not Christ Embassy, please verify before conclusion.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by bukatyne(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
The moment a Christ Embassy church at Jabi-Utako in Abuja was shut down today when the FCTA Enforcement team met them having church programme and wedding activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuEvxIpQK0

Official FCTA @OfficialFCTA tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1243939873700134913

The FCTA also retweeted a video by Isa Ozo Mustapha @IsaOzo which captured moment a wedding ceremony was shut down at Berger Park, Wuse Zone 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aQPeAn3vg

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsaOzo/status/1243862674280235009

I was just smiling listening to him.

Kai!

I hope they arrested the pastor sha?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
This man can convince eternity to heaven. I hope he knows what he has in him.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by higherpower: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Dreambeat:
Whoever convened that congregation should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent. Kudos to the enforcement team head.He knows his bible.

Did you arrest Daddy GO Oyedepo last week?
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by ABINTUK(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael

You're the most foolish person ever liveth.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Coquinoqui: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Tell them how will they know clueless and foolish members they don't read the bible, they blive whatever the pastor says.... infact every one of the members should be arrest 10 years jail time...foolish Nigerians
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by Pacesetter123(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2020
greatreality:

But one thing you fail to understand is that we have three major role in this world via economic, political and religion, so every subordinate have the right to find a solution to tackle the problem facing people. so if their faith demand so political means have no right to stop it since they themselves have not brought the solution to the problem, this is exactly what made the Jews to kill Jesus Christ because they thought he's trying to disobey them, and even after killing him it didn't stop the problem, instead it increase more, if a situation reach where God is seen as the least then that problem can never be solved. God is like our shadow you cannot run away from him, quote me or report me.
But our Almighty God does not live in the house built by hand.But in our hearts.So can't we find dis spiritual solution u r talking about at de confined of our homes? Think twice my brother in Christ!!

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by DarkJeddi(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael
Slavery is as old as humanity and predates Daniel 12:1.. shocked
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by bamasite2: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
He knows his job

1 Like

Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by donnie(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Slavery is as old as humanity and predates Daniel 12:1.. shocked

So of all the scriptures, it is Daniel 12:1 you saw?
And I hope you know Daniel 12:1 is a prophecy.
And I am referring to one particular slavery- The Trans-Atlantic slave trade from the West Coast of Africa.
Those who were taken for slaves are Israel, and Daniel stands (present continuous) for the children of Israel.
It is false teaching to attribute 2Thesolonians 2:6 to the Christian church.
Re: FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja by tomju(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
AceRoot:
The Sheeple are in the hall risking Covid-19,
while the Shepherd is at home relieved.
...and waiting for feedback from tithes, offerings and donations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.