Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? (3936 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
So I touched down edo state about a week ago, and I have smashed like 5 chicks already, but there bosom is nothing to write home about. I mean these babes package wella, everything complete, but when they remove bra air condition go off. cry

Why allow guys rough handle that stuffs anyhow? Your bwest is part of your pride. Protect it and safeguard it from hungry guys.

If Pikin start to suck those bwest now only God knows how e go come be.

Tip to safe guard your bwest

1. During sex, do not allow guys touch it anyhow. They should only tickle the tips.

2. When any guy want to suck your bwest, do not allow the guy put all his mouth as if he’s sucking mango, allow him to only lick the tip. Lick o, not suck.

3. Practice quickie where by you don’t have to off your bra, na just to pull the pant one side do ya thing and go home.

4. Abstain from sex if you know you can’t do all these.

I pity the man that will marry these kinda girls and end up not enjoying the pride prize paid.

If my yans vex you, I Dey my house, comma beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
OH, GOD!
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Women With Flat Breasts Like Dunlop slippers will Breed Children Like Their Breast

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Opentokwowledge: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Makes sense!
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
lool,,aren't you stupid as you claim...oh,you didn't deny it...why do 9ja guys think that sleeping with a girl earns them a trophy...you slept with her,she slept with you...you both rough handled each other..you came out with your frustrated loud putrid mouth to yarn dust...lol,,shameless things we call 9ja men...oshi

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nna, I don't mind at all. The more droopy and smashed up the better.

I love saggy boobs, stretch-marked boobs, boobs with green veins, boobs that fall to the midriff when the bra is unhooked.

I call boobs like that veterans. One of my FWB has massive melons that reach her torso when the bra comes off. The sight alone makes me so hot. Nothing compares with packing all that boobs in your hands, draping it over your head, making them into mounds of flesh, sticking your d.ck in the middle after pouring nice smelling baby oil in the middle and gyrating up and down.

OP you're really missing out.

Women will not have perky boobs forever. Infact, 90% of women will not have perky breasts after the age of 25.

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Lonestar124: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
lool,,aren't you stupid as you claim...oh,you didn't deny it...why do 9ja guys think that sleeping with a girl earns them a trophy...you slept with her,she slept with you...you both rough handled each other..you came out with your frustrated loud putrid mouth to yarn dust...lol,,shameless things we call 9ja men...oshi
pls I hope you're not generalizing?
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
pls I hope you're not generalizing?
yes,if you don't fall into the aforementioned category
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Lonestar124: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

yes,if you don't fall into the aforementioned category
And how do you conclude with your assumption?
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
And how do you conclude with your assumption?
I already said you don't need to bother if you don't fall into the category unless you just wanna waste time talking undecided
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
keep quite
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
classicMan22:
keep quite
was that what your gf told you this night??

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
classicMan22:
keep quite
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

owk bye bye, but between me and u,u type like one dumb Nairalandler her name is Queensexy bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by DabLord: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
classicMan22:
owk bye bye, but between me and u,u type like one dumb Nairalandler her name is Queensexy bye bye.
dumb people don't just hesitate in dishing out the word to others,thinking that others are like them...
please,,stay on your lane next time...

mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
DabLord:
ok,next undecided
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
lool,,aren't you stupid as you claim...oh,you didn't deny it...why do 9ja guys think that sleeping with a girl earns them a trophy...you slept with her,she slept with you...you both rough handled each other..you came out with your frustrated loud putrid mouth to yarn dust...lol,, shameless things we call 9ja men ...oshi
shocked shocked including me?
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by NeeKlaus: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
classicMan22:
LOL. She's the one naa... Just that she's wearing a different jersey. grin
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked shocked including me?
lool..nope sweetx kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by BossLaifay(f): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
KOPT55:
Nna, I don't mind at all. The more droopy and smashed up the better.

I love saggy boobs, stretch-marked boobs, boobs with green veins, boobs that fall to the midriff when the bra is unhooked.

Women will not have perky boobs forever. Infact, 90% of women will not have perky breasts after the age of 25.
Your head is there!
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Deckline(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
OP, IS THIS YOUR ADVICE?
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

lool..nope sweetx kiss grin
My Heart Cut Into Four... You Vex Too Much... E remain Small You For Begin Shed innocent blood cry
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
My Heart Cut Into Four... You Vex Too Much... E remain Small You For Begin Shed innocent blood cry
who takes nlders
serious kwanu?grin

how you deh??
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
who takes nlders serious kwanu?grin
how you deh??
I'm Doing Good Queeny... How Owerri people and business
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Lonestar124: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

I already said you don't need to bother if you don't fall into the category unless you just wanna waste time talking undecided
Learn how to use 'some' please.
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
ok,,cry
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
What a thread! Nawa for you oooo OP
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
ok,,cry
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by ivanalimi: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
are u not the one talking like a pained she goat now. why are u talking as if na ur breast turn slippers?
Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by highqueen(f): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
ivanalimi:
are u not the one talking like a pained she goat now. why are u talking as if na ur breast turn slippers?
she goat must be a trending name for every female in your house hold..

congrats wink

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

LOL. She's the one naa... Just that she's wearing a different jersey. grin
oh thanks man .didn't know it was her, if not I won't have quote her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced ! / I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.