Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (12811 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is it the same God that created light before he created the sun? not so omniscience after all.
Do you know why we have seasons. How we are able to know when to plant, sow and harvest. How we are able to keep, track time and know time, huh?. Smh

budaatum:
You mean, you read in a book written by unomniscient humans that "God created light before he created the sun"?
Or did you hear it from God that light was created before the sun?
GRIMMJOE, Bible 101, God is Light, lol. C'mon. Smh.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Why are you repeating yourself three times nah?
We are the lucky ones GRIMMJOE, lol. That's how we are here, lol
Is that how only you remember giving God permission to create us?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

You mean, you read in a book written by unomniscient humans that "God created light before he created the sun"?

Or did you hear it from God that light was created before the sun?

Order of Creation

the first day - light was created.

the second day - the sky was created.

the third day - plants and trees were created.

the fourth day - the Sun was created.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is that how only you remember giving God permission to create us?
Creativity doesnt seek permission. Creativity doesnt give grant or give permission for its creation. Creativity encourages its creation.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Order of Creation

Do you know why we have seasons. How we are able to know when to plant, sow and harvest. How we are able to keep, track time and know time, huh?. Smh
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by luvmijeje(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
I totally disagreed. Religion has not failed. All what you listed is not the role of religion. It's the role of government. Government failed. You are all looking up to religion because of the failure government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

You answered my question with free will by not choosing an option, there is no free will in Christianity. What if one doesn't want going to heaven, what if when I die I just want to remain dead. This option doesn't exist, because free will doesn't exist.
So, in your own opinion, Christians can't use free will to decide to disobey God? Christians can't steal, can't kill, and can't hate their enemies, because freewill does not exist in Christianity, according to you?

I suggest you become an atheist. Then you'd at least have to rely on the evidence before you instead of just believing what you understand you read in a book.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Order of Creation

According to what you read in a book, right?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:
I totally disagreed. Religion has not failed. All what you listed is not the role of religion. It's the role of government. Government failed. You are all looking up to religion because of the failure government.
Of course religion has not failed
Not doing the attitudes, habits, etcetera of James 1:27 et al is what's amiss
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

So, in your own opinion, Christians can't use free will to decide to disobey God? Christians can't steal, can't kill, and can't hate their enemies, because freewill does not exist in Christianity, according to you?

I suggest you become an atheist. Then you'd at least have to rely on the evidence before you instead of just believing what you understand you read in a book.
You jumped into an already ongoing conversation with me and MuttleyLaff.
Here's the argument.

Muttley claims humans have free will, and with this free will we gave God permission to create us, but we don't remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

According to what you read in a book, right?
Not just any book, the supposed word of God " The Bible "
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You jumped into an already ongoing conversation with me and MuttleyLaff.
Here's the argument.

Muttley claims humans have free will, and with this free will we gave God permission to create us, but we don't remember.
I did jump indeed. Not only did humans write the book you mention, but as you can see for yourself, we also decide what it means to us and how we understand it. So why you blaming God for Muttley when its your likely view that Muttley is exercising his freewill despite what Muttley claims?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
"Supposed" by you that God wrote it?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:
I did jump indeed. Not only did humans write the book you mention, but as you can see for yourself, we also decide what it means to us and how we understand it. So why you blaming God for Muttley when its your likely view that Muttley is exercising his freewill despite what Muttley claims?
[img]https://s5/images/tenorb2f44ea9662323f1.gif[/img]
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

budaatum:
"Supposed" by you that God wrote it?
Three times God ever wrote. Twice on tablets and once on the sands, lol. Dare I say, a fourth one, on hearts too, lol

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you know why we have seasons. How we are able to know when to plant, sow and harvest.
Agricultural Science
MuttleyLaff:
How we are able to keep, track time and know time, huh?. Smh

Wrists watch and Wall clock
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Three times God ever wrote. Twice on tablets and once on the sands, lol. Dare I say, a fourth one, on hearts too, lol
It does not say "God wrote", but with freewill, one may decide to understand it that way.

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

I did jump indeed. Not only did humans write the book you mention, but as you can see for yourself, we also decide what it means to us and how we understand it.
This explains the flaws
badaatum:
So why you blaming God for Muttley when its your likely view that Muttley is exercising his freewill despite what Muttley claims?
MuttleyLaff have suffered, look at how your fellow brethren disowned you.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/tenorb2f44ea9662323f1.gif[/img]
I'm surprise too, I never saw this plot twist.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Agricultural Science
=>(check) ✓ 3/10

GRIMMJOE:
Wrists watch and Wall clock
=>(check) ✓ 3/10

Yiu think you are half as clever, lol. OK what does Agricultural Science, Wrists watch and Wall clock rely on to know the seasons, to keep,, know and track time?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

It does not say "God wrote", but with freewill, one may decide to understand it that way.
Look at MuttleyLaff getting educated on the Bible.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
This explains the flaws
budaatum is right, she's absolutely right, didnt you know before ni, huh? Did you think that God came down and physically with His own Hands write up the Bible ni? C'mon now, dont be like that, lol. Oh you wan fall my hand, lol

GRIMMJOE:
I'm surprise too, I never saw this plot twist.
Its because you're a learner. L-Plate's hanging round your neck, lol. You've got loads to learn, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
=>(check) ✓ 3/10

=>(check) ✓ 3/10

Yiu think you are half as clever, lol. OK what does Agricultural Science, Wrists watch and Wall clock rely on to know the seasons, to keep,, know and track time?
Atheists simply mean a disbelief in the existence of God (s) , you do know an atheists can be someone that is uneducated right?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

This explains the flaws
I see you like assuming. Facts and evidence seem irrelevant to you.

How is it a flaw for me to understand what I read how I understand it? Is that not what you done above in assuming who my "fellow brethren" is?

I don't agree that what can be considered 'human nature', is a flaw, unless you wish to accept there is a flawless human being somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum is right, she's absolutely right, didnt you know before ni, huh? Did you think that God came down and physically with His own Hands write up the Bible ni? C'mon now, dont be like that, lol. Oh you wan fall my hand, lol

Its because you're a learner. L-Plate's hanging round your neck, lol. You've got loads to learn, lol
If you have nothing to say, maybe we should pick a new topic like:

1. The Story of Mary
2. The Story of the great flood
3. or how the Bible claims the earth rest on 4 pillars.

you can add yours
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Look at MuttleyLaff getting educated on the Bible.
You're getting wool pulled over your eyes, because you are taken for a gullible. It is not "God wrote", that's why budaatum, put it in inverted commas, the original word used is fashioned, to form, (i.e. Hebrew word is yatsar) just like as a potter who forms out of clay a vessel, a human being body. Praise God. Alleluia. So much for Bible 101 free lessons here for GRIMMJOE, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're getting wool pulled over your eyes, because you are taken for a gullible. It is not "God wrote", that's why budaatum, put it in inverted commas, the original word used is fashioned, to form, (i.e. Hebrew word is yatsar) just like as a potter who forms out of clay a vessel, a human being body. Praise God. Alleluia. So much for Bible 101 free lessons here for GRIMMJOE, lol.
That's cool.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If you have nothing to say, maybe we should pick a new topic like:

1. The Story of Mary
2. The Story of the great flood
3. or how the Bible claims the earth rest on 4 pillars.

you can add yours
Lukeatew. Anything in skirt will do abi? Anything in sight. Drowning man, clutching at straws, lol. "Gbe body eh, kuro nbi jare" loosely translated means "Move! Move your body, comot am leave place jor"
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

I see you like assuming. Facts and evidence seem irrelevant to you.

How is it a flaw for me to understand what I read how I understand it? Is that not what you done above in assuming who my "fellow brethren" is?

I don't agree that what can be considered 'human nature', is a flaw, unless you wish to accept there is a flawless human being somewhere.
What about our discussion on God creating light before the Sun. Is that mistake human nature too.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's cool.
For real, lol. Pẹẹlẹ. Ndo
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What about our discussion on God creating light before the Sun.
You still havent cop on, erhn?
God is Light, my friend. Light emanates, emanated from Him, His being. Facepalm.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You still havent cop on, erhn?
God is Light, my friend. Light emanates, emanated from Him, His being. Facepalm.
So you're telling me on the first day God created God, budaatum do you agree on this or you need to educate him some more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? / Why There Can't Be Evidence For God / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.