Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (12805 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

This guy grin grin grin. Has Coronavirus infected your brain? Why wld I want to created another earth? Am I complaining abt this one?

Atheists shd answer that question since they are dissatisfied with how God is administrating His earth.
OK, one more question, hope you don't mind.

What would you have done about this pandemic if you were God.

A. Stop the virus before it kills your followers.

B. Let the virus kill some more before stopping it.

C. Do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. Yet you can't help calling on God to your aid when science has failed you.
You have always been unreasonably dumb.
Atheist simply means not believing in the existence of all know God.
They are not science worshipers (most don't even believe in the big bang)
They are not Satanist (That's totally different)

If my explanation is not clear please let me know, thank you.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. Yet you can't help calling on God to your aid when science has failed you.

Only idiots call on god. I only wonder why you bother calling an incompetent dunce to do anything at all.

If god worked in your company it would have been fired.

You don't even know the word dumb. If you did you would notice it in the mirror every morning grin

9 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

Only idiots call on god. I only wonder why you bother calling an incompetent dunce to do anything at all.

If god worked in your company it would have been fired.

You don't even know the word dumb. If you did you would notice it in the mirror every morning grin
Please be gentle on her Mr Hahn, you have to remember it's not her fault, if she was born in Saudi Arabia she would have been defending Islam, who knows bomb a church or two, or would have been proud married of as a 12 years old wife.

3 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I'm referring to those that die with out hearing the word of God, they will be judge by their works, why then go about preaching the word of God to people?
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Whats the harm in preaching?
Why not?

GRIMMJOE:
This is the solution you gave to a flawed world
He didnt to start with, give a flawed world GRIMMJOE, but man chose to go the path of a flawed world, so as I earlier have said, it became a matter of, as you lay your bed, lie in it.

GRIMMJOE:
Turns out you'll be a better God after all.
As for your second point please be vivid.
Nobody can better God. God is Omni in everything. No one can beat God or better God in anything. You moralising, preachifying, climbing on your high horse and strutting about, is a smh this-one-doesnt-know-jack-all, sorry sight to read and watch, lol.

For you, to request, as per my second point, to please be vivid, suggests that you dont at all have a clue what a template is, why have a template, what's the benefits of having a template, what's the implication of using a corrupt/flawed/damaged template

GRIMMJOE:
A lot of people who die without this truth will be going to heaven.
It is a possible, it is a possible. I wouldnt rule it out, so I give you that, lol.

Oh, let me be straight with, you're absolutely right, because we know, that a lot of people who die without this truth, some will be going to heaven, and they will be surprised at finding themselves in heaven, but they will be reassured, explained to and told, how they qualified and why they were entitled to a free pass into heaven, lol

GRIMMJOE:
MuttleyLaff, hope you can clearly see how much pain people are in, maybe I should take his advice and open a church, who knows.
Those in the Lord are not complaining of being in pain. If only you grasp, the meaning and/or essense of what to a believer, the word, LORD, means to him/her, you would have seen things clearly, lol
The motive to open a church is wrong, it is not the right motive
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Now, let me tell you that the Christians prayed Ebola out of the earth. I prayed earnestly and fervently to God to have mercy and break the hold of Ebola and God heard us.
Science failed then, it is failing now. The answer is with the Christians and you know it. That's why you turn to us, albeit scornfully.

Deep down you know we have the answer and we are praying. I just broke my fast right now. Like Ebola, Coronavirus shall be destroyed.

At a point I was even happy I was going home.

So, the fact that Ebola is self destructive as it kills faster than it spreads does not help in its eradication?

What about muslim or jewish prayers? Christianity is the only right religion abi?

Face it, you are a fanatic

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

So, the fact that Ebola is self destructive as it kills faster than it spreads does not help in its eradication?

What about muslim or jewish prayers? Christianity is the only right religion abi?

Face it, you are a fanatic
You won't grow up abi? I am telling you what Christians did. Why not ask the muslims what they did?

I am a fanatic for fasting and praying for woes of the world?
What happened to you?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[s] [img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Whats the harm in preaching?
Why not?

He didnt to start with, give a flawed world GRIMMJOE, but man chose to go the path of a flawed world, so as I earlier have said, it became a matter of, as you lay your bed, lie in it.

Nobody can better God. God is Omni in everything. No one can beat God or better God in anything. You moralising, preachifying, climbing on your high horse and strutting about, is a smh this-one-doesnt-know-jack-all, sorry sight to read and watch, lol.

For you, to request, as per my second point, to please be vivid, suggests that you dont at all have a clue what a template is, why have a template, what's the benefits of having a template, what's the implication of using a corrupt/flawed/damaged template

It is a possible, it is a possible. I wouldnt rule it out, so I give you that, lol.

Oh, let me be straight with, you're absolutely right, because we know, that a lot of people who die without this truth, some will be going to heaven, and they will be surprised at finding themselves in heaven, but they will be reassured, explained to and told, how they qualified and why they were entitled to a free pass into heaven, lol

Those in the Lord are not complaining of being in pain. If only you grasp, the meaning and/or essense of what to a believer, the word, LORD, means to him/her, you would have seen things clearly, lol
The motive to open a church is wrong, it is not the right motive

[/s]

Ok
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

You won't grow up abi? I am telling you what Christians did. Why not ask the muslims what they did?

What happened to you?
Prayer is you closing your eyes while talking to yourself, go out there and help people, someone miracle might be a face mask, go and perform that miracle by handing him a face mask.

if you ask muttley if he prays day and night he'll give a long essay saying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

if you ask muttley if he prays day and night he'll give a long essay saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

I suggested that sanitizers and facemasks should be given to the poor in the op. I also suggested building of isolation or quarantine centres for testing and treatment.
You "suggested it"? I bet you just wrote something and posted it on NL too.

If only you know God.

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

What happened to you?

Yes. Someone like you can die praying for seafood in front of an ocean.

2 hands that work are better than 2 hands clasped in prayer.

Looking at Nigeria. it is clear that we need more hospitals than churches

Prayer wont save you from an epidemic. Only quarantine and medicine

3 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
OK, one more question, hope you don't mind.

What would you have done about this pandemic if you were God.

A. Stop the virus before it kills your followers.

B. Let the virus kill some more before stopping it.

C. Do nothing.
None of the above. What God is doing is sticking to His "Let man have dominion ... " Genesis 1:26-28 word. A man's word is his bond, and for that matter, so is God's, lol

GRIMMMJOE, hang on a second, for someone, like you, who doesnt believe in God and god(s), your devotion to discussion(s) associated with the word God and your obsession with engaging in talks, about a God Himself you claim and believe doesn't exist, unbeknowst to you, betrays an unconscious effort to fill a big hole, a great and deep spiritual vacuum in you, lol.

That vast empty space GRIMMJOE, lol, is like a plant, that's in dark, gloomly and bleak room, but is straining itself, moving and stretching towards the direction of a beam, a ray of light, it senses that's streaming in but coming through a split crack thin hairline opening, just like as if, a fissure on a heart, lol, and its a long, narrow and just enough slit opening, to let light through and in, lol. Dont hardened the heart, like as Pharaoh did, lol.

GRIMMJOE:
Atheist simply means not believing in the existence of all know God.
They are not science worshipers (most don't even believe in the big bang)
They are not Satanist (That's totally different)

If my explanation is not clear please let me know, thank you.
Atheist, correctly, means doesnt believe in the existence of God and/or god(s)

GRIMMJOE:
Ok
OK and striking outs? Ah, it is/was afterall, a false positive, lol. It wasnt a beacon ray of light in the tunnel. If not, then, must be something dangerous loom and coming ahea, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Prayer is you closing your eyes while talking to yourself, go out there and help people, someone miracle might be a face mask, go and perform that miracle by handing him a face mask.

Dantedasz:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-4-dd2a401fdc2a.jpg[/img]
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me
—nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done.
"
- Luke 22:42

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "
- John 6:38

"And He said, “Abba, Father! All things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me.
Nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.
"
- Mark 14:36

"Going a little farther, he fell facedown and prayed,
“My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me.
Yet not as I will, but as you will.
"
- Matthew 26:39

GRIMMJOE, lol, dont mind that Dantedasz Fresh Prince of Bel Air shocked look meme, lol. Fyi GRIMMJOE, I pray when I sit on the throne having a good ṣhit, pray when I am having my bath, pray as I am having and enjoying a good relieving piss, pray when getting dirty between the sheet with my missus, lol, pray when eating, pray while under the duvet about to sleep, pray when going about getting wealth, pray when deliberating and musing on the word of God, pray for my bosses, colleagues etcetera at work, pray for my enemies, pray for my missus, nuclear and extended family, my relatives and friends, my neighbour, the whole wide world, the marginalised, the rejected, the sidelined, the discriminated against, the outcast, the oppressed, the afflicted, the depressed, atheists, the sick world, I pray to, i guess you are getting the drift and so the etcetera list goes on like that, lol.

Prayer fyi, is not about closing eyes, is not about making demands GRIMMJOE. It is about relationalship and intimacy, its about liberty in the presence of God. It is about a 247, 365 days open door policy that encourages bidirectional open communication and frredom to have dialogues, discussion(s), debate, arguments too, funnily enough, etcetera with God.

GRIMMJOE, however, we pray to God, whether its a thanksgiving prayer, petition prayer, intercessory prayer, gratitude prayer, bridging the gap prayer, standing in the gap prayer, confessional prayer, supplication prayer, praying with the spirit, prayer to consecrate etcetera, they each and all boil down to a "Thy will be done" finality, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2020
1stSonOfLucifer:

LoL

Kinda.... But no more arguments jarě... Here is boring now

Aw lol..me I've just been enjoying the religious threads about corona
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
lepasharon:

Aw lol..me I've just been enjoying the religious threads about corona
That was why I even came back. Know it will be fun on the subject matter.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2020
1stSonOfLucifer:

That was why I even came back. Know it will be fun on the subject matter.

cheesy
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Anas09:

Are you praying for Corona?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
lepasharon:

Are you praying for Corona?

AnAss is waiting for prayers to end the Corona virus, OF COURSE!

She is a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by StrikeBack(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
hahn:

She is always being an ass wink
An-ass
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by StrikeBack(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
After suffering here on earth, the thought of dying and not going to a paradise scares them.

If anything Atheist are brave, they accept the way things are, unlike their pastor they are not asking for money, but to make this world a better place.

If religion doesn't exist no one will believe pounding someone's head will bring them wealth, ritualist will be no more, and so many other benefits.
These so called ritualist tales are needed to keep the gullible in check. It's all power tussle to be in power, control large number of people and make untaxed MONEY.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by StrikeBack(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

oaroloye would give a perfect reply
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anas09:

Pls take your meds
Cos I stated facts,abi?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

MuttleyLaff, hope you can clearly see how much pain people are in, maybe I should take his advice and open a church, who knows.
I'm ready to usher.
50-50.
Non-negotiable.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anas09:

Pls take your meds
Cos I stated facts,abi?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

HellVictorinho:
I'm ready to usher.
50-50.
Non-negotiable.
Well suited to be a 50-50 non negotiable ready usher calling and/or showing others in to a satanic & doomed gathering, hmm?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Well suited to be a 50-50 non negotiable ready usher calling and/or showing others in to a satanic & doomed gathering, hmm?
Hook or crook things.
You're blessed.
The name of the church should be "Victory Ministries".
My contract must have certain clauses.
Wetin remain?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:
Hook or crook things.
You're blessed.
The name of the church should be "Victory Ministries".
My contract must have certain clauses.
Wetin remain?
Run from the wolves in sheep clothing to running into the open welcoming hands of a salivating bear, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Run from the wolves in sheep clothing to running into the open welcoming hands of a salivating bear, lol

Muttleylaff, you sound like someone based abroad.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by StrikeBack(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Same way most MOG started their "Business "

It's all about the money
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:
MuttleyLaff, you sound like someone based abroad.
[img]https://s5/images/YouThink.gif[/img]

StrikeBack:
Same way most MOG started their "Business"
So that makes it alright, then, hmm?

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
Christians need saved from celebrating mediocrity. Christians need saved from shoddiness, need saved from worthless teaching and/or preaching.

Christians need saved from covenant prosperity principles, as taught by moGs, that we all know is a sham, and that all na wash. Christians need saved from moGs, sitting on the back of Christians', with a dangling carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol, while the moGs enjoy prospering from the Christians' toils, sweats, tears, blood and guts.

StrikeBack:
It's all about the money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csu0W6aLQ-0

Nice tune, of course, clean money is good, lol, but, lol, dont believe the hype, lol

No, no, it's not all about the money. No, in fact and for that matter, not all about the dirty flithy lucre money, sef angry angry angry

What is sad right now, is that yall are yet to learn, one out of the many 99 lessons of Convenient virus, aka Aunty Coro, aka COVID-19, aka Coronavirus, lol, which is, money, in such a time like this, can, will and/or does fail, smh lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/YouThink.gif[/img]

So that makes it alright, then, hmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csu0W6aLQ-0

Nice tune, of course, clean money is good, lol, but, lol, dont believe the hype, lol

No, no, it's not all about the money. No, in fact and for that matter, not all about the dirty flithy lucre money, sef angry angry angry

What is sad right now, is that yall are yet to learn, one out of the many 99 lessons of Convenient virus, aka Aunty Coro, aka COVID-19, aka Coronavirus, lol, which is, money, in such a time like this, can, will and/or does fail, smh lol.

Sharrap. You always act like the smartest person in the room whereas you know nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? / The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.