Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] (12612 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you ever stop posting, it will be more than safe to assume you have been knocked off by coronavirus. Stay safe grin
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Atiku:
If you ever stop posting, it will be more than safe to assume you have been knocked off by coronavirus. Stay safe grin

Emmanuel — God with us.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Orhevus: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
asperdons:
[color=#000099][/color]
I have a solution on how to finish rapist for life, they will not die but till Christ come they will never have an erection.
Bro how sure is this?...my friend is a rape victim,how can u help
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Iceyjays(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
asperdons:
[color=#000099][/color]
I have a solution on how to finish rapist for life, they will not die but till Christ come they will never have an erection.
What about scammers?
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:
She laid on the bed and I told her to get up let me go shower her, but she said she would love to, but after shower, she wouldn't want to wear the same clothes and moreover, she's on pad, on her period.

So, we laid on the bed and I started massaging her. She enjoyed it. "What happened to your hand? You looked drained," I asked . "We were slapped, raped, robbed, and wounded by a guy who likes buying us things without us asking him to buy us anything."

Now, the story started.

Typing...

I dont support rape.

One fact still remains that men are very calculative animals while women are manipulative animals.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by blacq2009(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ilegend
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:
Let me not go in details. All I know is and from what is on ground: those two or more rapists won't be alive in 2 months' time.

She left and will be going to the hospital tomorrow for checkups. Oh, I forgot, she was raped with her best friend overnight in different rooms.

R.I.P to those guys.

My well-planned adventure don sour.
Do you plan to delete them....iclef calm down o...casterating them is better... Do investigate most girls do claim rape,especially when they are ten years younger...some genuine some not so genuine.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Just the imagine the way you the talk for future.

You'll be a chronic talkativesexaul
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
uruba23:

Do you plan to delete them....iclef calm down o...casterating them is better... Do investigate most girls do claim rape,especially when they are ten years younger...some genuine some not so genuine.

Okay.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by coolestofall(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Why dem no go rape am, one incident is still fresh she don jump go another man house. Rape fire
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by HMarshal(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Jloz guys will cum hia now nd insult him..

Yeah & tmoa uld probly lead the squad that hates guys who kiss & tell ba?
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by IhateRetards: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

Damn, she is on her way. Let me quickly to keep my kitchen clean.
I can only imagine The FLASH movement unused in cleaning DAT kitchen
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
IhateRetards:

I can only imagine The FLASH movement unused in cleaning DAT kitchen

The kitchen was actually clean — just that I love keeping it super clean so that anyone who enters it but doesn't keep it the way he/she found it or better, gets a difficult time getting invited again.

It's part of my cleanliness measurement technique.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
coolestofall:
Why dem no go rape am, one incident is still fresh she don jump go another man house. Rape fire

I'm the type of person who will invite you and even if you're on a sick bed, you'll tell the doctor to discharge you to come.

It's more like a pretty girl who likes you so much, but you haven't show any interest or try to invite her to come meet even though lots of cute guys are dying for her and can do anything for her. The day you'll invite her, she will be excited and can't wait to come. If it's another guy, she probably won't go.

I don't mingle that much and I 97% of the time don't invite people for anything or accept people's invitation. I just love minding my business and living my life in silence offline.

Online, I can be a noise maker just for fun, but offline, I'm too reserved and calm — in fact, you'll think I don't talk until I open up and you'll say, "Wow! I can't believe you're this nasty."

So, don't blame her for jumping on the invitation. Some things are just too hard to resist because you may never get it again.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
tundchip2:
Set awon AirForce1

Learn to type in English. Not everyone understands Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa. When you're chatting with your friends on WhatsApp, use your language.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Jloz guys will cum hia now nd insult him..

Normal thing. As long as the person they are insulting is progressing in real life, it's all good.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Is this life all there is

No. Find what is in life and do it, then come and teach us. That's what smart people do.
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Humblesam:
Pictures or you know drill naw.

Wahala.

If I don't post pictures, una go shout, "If no picture, I don't believe it."

If I post picture, una go shout, "What's the need showing these pictures? Show-off."

If I post a picture of the girl, you'll see people who will say this is inappropriate — have you taken permission from her before uploading those pictures? If I don't post it, na still wahala.

Una matter na wa. If person follow people mouth for Nairaland, fear go dey catch you to create threads because whatever kind of thread you create, dem go samma you with one blow or the other. Las las we go all dey alright sha.

#Smile

1 Like

Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Jovi123(f): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Update oo
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by tundchip2: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

Learn to type in English. Not everyone understands Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa. When you're chatting with your friends on WhatsApp, use your language.
It means "Airforce1 Set"
Or pesin like Airforce1
Re: She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
tundchip2:
It means "Airforce1 Set"
Or pesin like Airforce1

Okay. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.