Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? (15073 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? by NAJALYN: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Apportioning blame will get us nowhere. In fact if we bring men & women to a round table to debate this, blows will go in different directions. What we should do here is proffer solutions. This is my own solution. Before getting married, give it to God, court for a reasonable lenght of time, a year at least (rule out he/she is the only honey in my tea stuff, be serious), study themselves & know their likes & dislikes. Couples can always come to an agreement as regards what they want. God created Adam, & also Eve as a helper. If couples can remember this there will be no argument as to who the head of the home is. The man on the other hand should realise that the woman is his helper, not his slave, & give her her due respect. Both should have mutual respect for each other. The man as the head of the home is the bread winner & should play his role by providing adequately & caring for his family. The wife will love & respect him always for that, without being coerced. If women assist their husbands from their own income, the man will also appreciate it. Disagreements must arise but should be resolved harmoniously; no third parties. Do not go telling relations & friends about your home, it will only create problems for your marriage. Welcome your relations, the man's & woman's to your home always. I see no reason why such a couple should not have a happy & lasting marriage till death parts them.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
when woman want to take the headship of the house from the man then there must be war, when woman don't want to be submissive according to the bible in Eph 5:22- 23 then there will be problem, husband should love their wife according to Eph 5:25-28 and there will be peace at home, God will help all our marriage
Re: Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? by alagha: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
God and devil should kept out of this!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? by mgbeketoto: 1:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Who cares as long as no one dies IN THE PROCESS!
Love and marriage 'NOT TO BY FORCE MATTER'! grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Single Parenting: My Success Story / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.