Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja (149556 Views)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by highflyer012020: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
listen, the instruction is that, church gathering should at least be 30 at most 50 persons in attendance, and not outright closure of church gathering or religious gathering.
to arrest this pastor if his congregation is within the stipulated number of worshippers is simply persecution of Faith. the task force should have gone to the markets or else where

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Divay22(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
I really liked how the enforcement team leader quoted scriptures for him.
Obey God and obey the law

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by edo3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princejebs:

Show me the prove. If you are science student, I believe you would have done virus and how manipulative the cure can be. Use your head.
Where is your God?
I thought you talk to him everyday and he always answer kiss kiss
in as much i didn't want to comment,, but i found ds ur assertion about d existence of God daring.. My brother,, God exist.. If u want to know him more,, open ur mind n i promise u,, he will surely reveal himself to u..

My brother,, am not a church goer,, as a matter of fact,, can remember when last i stepped my leg there,, but that doesn't stop d fact that my father n my creator exist..

Be guided bro!!! Peace be unto u

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by shiwex: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gay Pastor

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Teegelop(f): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
I love the man that held this team, he's full of words.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Hugokingz: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
People lack obedience

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
He fon apply lipstick for lip na,see how cigarrete blacken his lip like chimpanzee.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by WuzzyTech: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Bleached bastard
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why is the pastor on Jerry curls
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ykc2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
No type of church Nigerians will not attend look at these pastor he want to look like pastor Chris by fire by force undecided

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by MansoryMX(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Bleached bastard

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by OkoYM(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
The people attending this kind of church need mental evaluation, church of satan everywhere

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Timijo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Totilopussylick:
He looks like he’s possessed
Have you ever seen a possessed person before?

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Deyemz(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Satan66:

Where were those studies gotten from?
From intensive research and evidence or from an old book with no evidence?
Some of them are from award winning scientists.
Bye
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by 9jakool: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
He probably thinks he's white with his botched bleached face and permed hair. I swear Africans are the most brainwashed people in the world with the lowest self-esteem and Nigerians top the charts. Many of these 419 pastors operate a business depended on revenue from the offerings of their mumu congregation which is now being threatened by COVID-19.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Princejebs(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
edo3:
in as much i didn't want to comment,, but i found ds ur assertion about d existence of God daring.. My brother,, God exist.. If u want to know him more,, open ur mind n i promise u,, he will surely reveal himself to u..

My brother,, am not a church goer,, as a matter of fact,, can remember when last i stepped my leg there,, but that doesn't stop d fact that my father n my creator exist..

Be guided bro!!! Peace be unto u
I am guided. I believe in God existence but not the ways of Nigerians. A law is a law an its meant to be obey.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by NaijaHeadlines: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Resivim: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Mere looking at the guy, it’s obvious he’s a fraudster. How reasonable people will go before this bobrisky lookalike and say they are before a man of God is beyond my understanding. Church goers really mumu o.
Did you call him?

Ok, neglecting his looks, it's out of point to even refer him as a *guy*....
Don't be too far from the truth.

Don't be scammed by the cheap likes you've got man.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Asour: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
What is this??

We have pastors and prophets scattered all over the country yet this contraption called Nigeria is in deep mess.

I think our religious leaders are benefiting from the rot going on..

Who needs Religion if

We have steady electricity
Working institutions
Law and order
Social welfare packages and the likes.

Same mistake.

You can't judge the credibility of a concept by it's abuse.

Have we practiced the "religion" as instructed by God?
Even for the credible men of God, have we obeyed whole heartedly?

Again it's like saying that some of the Richest people in Africa have their abodes in Lagos, why the do we have starving Lagosians?

This is an unprecedented situation, every one is just winging it at the days go by while adopting preventive measures.
God help us.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by edo3(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princejebs:

I am guided. I believe in God existence but not the ways of Nigerians. A law is a law an its meant to be obey.
Yes bro

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Asour: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
What is this??

We have pastors and prophets scattered all over the country yet this contraption called Nigeria is in deep mess.

I think our religious leaders are benefiting from the rot going on..

Who needs Religion if

We have steady electricity
Working institutions
Law and order
Social welfare packages and the likes.

Same mistake.

You can't judge the credibility of a concept by it's abuse.

Have we practiced the "religion" as instructed by God?
Even for the credible men of God, have we obeyed whole heartedly?

Again it's like saying that some of the Richest people in Africa have their abodes in Lagos, why the do we have starving Lagosians?

This is an unprecedented situation, every one is just winging it at the days go by while adopting preventive measures.
God help us.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Iceberg3: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Mere looking at the guy, it’s obvious he’s a fraudster. How reasonable people will go before this bobrisky lookalike and say they are before a man of God is beyond my understanding. Church goers really mumu o.

This is where we will see fanatics like you venting your hatred for the church of Christ. We never saw you like this on the thread about Muslim youths burning up police station in Katsina.
Hell and it's gates can never prevail against the church of Christ.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by rikithor(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Get a driving skill,dont just sit at hone home and waste valuable time,learn how to drive a government approved driving school, learn how to drive both manual or automatic vehicles, call or WhatsApp us with number below
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by opedaydydx9(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol I know apo, village apo
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Resivim: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
More than 80% of people commenting here didn't watch the video clip completely, just got distracted on seeing the tag-BOBRISKY LOOK ALIKE, headline.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Origin:
Looks more like Chris oyakhilome
Chris Oyakilome doesn't bleach, he is polished not forced

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by iammolise(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
He looks like dwarf elves; with those pointy ears
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ifedexcute: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmmm dis are end time pastors �

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by crazycrypto710: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
End time so-called people of God everywhere.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ken4Christ: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
So, in Abuja, church services is completely banned? I hope they enforced it for mosques also?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped