Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (1819 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by visaland(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
A young lady of 22-year-old has taken to a popular relationship blog to lament that she has never been asked out by any man in her entire life.

I am 22 and no guys ever approach me (not even creepy or old guys approach me). My aunt came to visit me and told me that I need to start dating and finding someone since I have never had a bf before. She asked me if anyone has asked me out yet and I told her that no men ever approach me and she got shocked and surprised. Yea I don't understand either.........?

People tell me many times that I have a very young looking face but should that stop men from approaching me?

I don't know what to do about my nonexistent dating life. I feel like I am pretty much am about to be forever alone even though I am not ugly and I don't have any physical defects. I am not going to approach a guy so please don't tell me that is what I need to do. i just want all of this to end, I might just end it all.

what advice do you have for HER?

2 Likes

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by Franzinni: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ahuzubilahi!!! See standard bwess!!! With nafdac number and custom duty !!! Where are you let me approach you with speed ...

3 Likes

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by lathrowinger: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Ahuzubilahi!!! See standard bwess!!! With nafdac number and custom duty !!! Where are you let me approach you with speed ...

Oil p*****sy far, haba walahi

1 Like

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
chop and clean mouth dem....claiming virgin and the minute you mount them, you will enter the toto like.....

[img]https://media./images/b78dff26157de609dc73ce83826a05cf/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
with all dese assets iyam seein so no man has asked her out shocked
are the men where she reside gay?
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by Professorcplus(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Anty, tell us what else you can offer a man apart from your Brests and pretty face
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by Iceyjays(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Troll
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before by Nairalandmonika: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Attention seeker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Got Blocked Again / Only A Foolish Old Man Marries A Young Girl Still Starting Life: Ebenezer Obey / Free Carding Tutorial For Beginners 2021 (telegram Channel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.