Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Got Blocked Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Blocked Again (1814 Views)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why do MOD always quick in blocking me! Specially when I got some tea.... it okay you guys should keep it up. Anyways thanks Seun for stepping in
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Meedon: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2020

Who you epp?

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Meedon:

Who you epp?

Your broke ass.. I’m not on your level get the Bleep out of my thread
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Meedon: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

E pain am
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Meedon:

E pain am

Of course it does pain me, seeing your level of stupidity is enough to get me pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Meedon: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Of course it does pain me, seeing your level of stupidity is enough to get me pain

Aya don go and commit sweetcide oohh
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Babythicksme17(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
What did they blocked you?
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

You have started going on about levels again. if somebody talks now, you'll start calling the mods.

Your grammar though. Work on it.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Froshloaded: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal come gist about that mod na grin
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
What did they blocked you?

The grammar virus has infected you too? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

You have started going on about levels again. if somebody talks now, you'll start calling the mods.

Been taking class on that... I know I don’t give the best comprehension here, so give me time it will get better
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah more like
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Been taking class on that... I know I don’t give the best comprehension here, so give me time it will get better

Oops...my bad. Please pardon me.
Thought you said you were a graduate? Apologies, dear. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Oops...my bad. Please pardon me.
Thought you said you were a graduate? Apologies, dear. wink

No offense taken.. sending you love and light
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

No offense taken.. sending you love and light

embarassed

Casalindal, you know you're still owing me? Thats why I picked on you this evening. undecided
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Babythicksme17(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

I don't have sense sometimes,my bad. grin cheesy.Correct it for me pls.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
I don't have sense sometimes,my bad. grin cheesy.Correct it for me pls.

Naaah.... Receive sense instead.

Don't mind me, dear. just goofing around this evening. I'm not usually like this, boredom tinz. I'm not perfect myself.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Meedon: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Very true.

She is too ARROGANT.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

embarassed

Casalindal, you know you're still owing me? Thats why I picked on you this evening. undecided

Of course I know... they start Bashing you online and secretly beg on your inbox for money. You will be fine honey
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Meedon: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Of course I know... they start Bashing you online and secretly beg on your inbox for money. You will be fine honey

The girl that has money.

Big gurl.

Oinnn you're doing well
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Meedon:

The girl that has money.

Big gurl.

Oinnn you're doing well

Were you excepting me to be poor??
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Nope! This is not a case of begging you for money. I partook in a game of "truth or dare" you created last month, which you clearly stated must be played fairly and i dared you to wire me 10k to which you agreed but later shyed away from in the end. Now you turn around to call it begging? So much for the levels.
Redeem your promise and don't try to twist it.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Asuito7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
I find it difficult to believe you are a lady
How can a woman be seeking attention like this angry
It's way overboard.

See, proof me wrong by writing my moniker and holding it to your face and snap.

Then I would stop doubting you and all your previous posts that I find difficult to believe.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope! This is not a case of begging you for money. I partook in a game of "truth or dare" you created last month, which you clearly stated must be played fairly and i dared you to wire me 10k to which you agreed but later shyed away from in the end. Now you turn around to call it begging? So much for the levels.

Are you not ashamed typing this
Re: I Got Blocked Again by seunoo7: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

which work you do for him ??wey you won collect free 10k..olosho
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Asuito7:
I find it difficult to believe you are a lady
How can a woman be seeking attention like this angry
It's way overboard.

See, proof me wrong by writing my moniker and holding it to your face and snap.

Then I would stop doubting you and all your previous posts that I find difficult to believe.

You might still doubt it... I love how you guys keep going back and front with my gender so I’m enjoying it
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

Are you not ashamed typing this

Lol.....ashamed? Geez... I said it..
You who could not fulfill your promise after forming levels all over the place is telling me to be ashamed?

I deliberately called you out with this so you can cover your face in shame anytime you want to mention levels on this nairaland.
Prove the levels now, you're trying to twist it.

You know what? From now on, don't you ever try to mention any stupid levels cos I'll continue to remind you of this until you drop that level shit on here.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Asuito7(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Casalindal:

You might still doubt it... I love how you guys keep going back and front with my gender so I’m enjoying it
look the way you do things here make you so unreal to me. Others might believe you and you may also look real to them too but me far from it.
That is why I don't comment on your thread. I only read and pass.
If you doubt me check your threads and mentions.

I have nothing against you, I only find you so so unreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
seunoo7:
which work you do for him ??wey you won collect free 10k..olosho

Stay out if this, I know what I'm doing.
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.....ashamed? Geez... I said it..
You who could not fulfill your promise after forming levels all over the place is telling me to be ashamed?

I deliberately called you out with this so you can cover your face in shame anytime you want to mention levels on this nairaland.
Prove the levels now, you're trying to twist it.

You know what? From now on, don't you ever try to mention any stupid levels cos I'll continue to remind you of this until you drop that level shit on here.

Did I not transfer 4K to you?? You ask for 10k and I told you I was going to send what I can spare... now you are coming you to say trash! Are you not just been wicked and selfish?? Jesus I’m shocked guess that was the reason you never said thank you
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Casalindal(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Asuito7:
look the way you do things here make you so unreal to me. Others might believe you and you may also look real to them too but me far from it.

It’s fine not to see me as being real... you are totally responsible to how you feel and I will not banter words trying to make you see me as real
But thanks for commenting today and not passing by as usual
Re: I Got Blocked Again by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Asuito7:

Reason I called her out with that the 10k ish. so those she's always forming levels for will know the person she is. Like seriously who does that? Any little thing, she'll say levels..." I'm not your level" duh!!!!
What levels, with her kwashiorkor grammar? She's still learning in this biz. Doesn't strike me as someone who's smart hence the need to call her to order. She's soooo fake!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral / Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap / Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.