Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

50grands For Five Families - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50grands For Five Families (1732 Views)

Why Is It That Most Families Avoid Ngwa People Of Igbo Ethnic Group / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50grands For Five Families by IceColdVeins(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
I also have about 250,000 naira(50,000 for 5 families) for Lagosians trapped in this lockdown.
No followership or clicks needed, just quote me with proofs.(must include Geographic Bearing)
FOR LAGOSIANS ONLY.

Regards.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
A
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bros, are you here to toy with people's emotions??. That's the problem with Nigerians, we tend to see every situation as a means to display our primitivity and ignorance, not every situation can be used to catch fun.. Families are hungry, salaries haven't been paid despite the whole country going on lockdown and you're here to catch fun. Keep it up
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jayjezey:
Bros, are you here to toy with people's emotions??. That's the problem with Nigerians, we tend to see every situation as a means to display our primitivity and ignorance, not every situation can be used to catch fun.. Families are hungry, salaries haven't been paid despite the whole country going on lockdown and you're here to catch fun. Keep it up

Shameless Almajiri, are you the only one who hasn't been paid? Is it not March salary? What could have easily turned y'all into a shameless beggar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50grands For Five Families by nonny1212: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: 50grands For Five Families by IceColdVeins(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Don't be mean. Honestly, people are far from being happy.
MZrapper:

Shameless Almajiri, are you the only one who hasn't been paid? Is it not March salary? What could have easily turned y'all into a shameless beggar?
Re: 50grands For Five Families by mascot87(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
I also have about 250,000 naira(50,000 for 5 families) for Lagosians trapped in this lockdown.
No followership or clicks needed, just quote me with proofs.(must include Geographic Bearing)
FOR LAGOSIANS ONLY.

Regards.

Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
So the reason why they aren't happy and have turned to beggar is because they haven't paid March salary on 29th??
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm starting to like this sshit grin

Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

I believe you're a class A fool, coz u talk without reasoning. FYI I saw the circus that happened last night and I found it hard to believe that people would use a situation as such to play. If ur dumb brain would let u read clearly and understand, you'd see i didn't beg but speaking for those who were used as play toys yesterday.. Plus people complaining about not being paid salaries by March 29th huh. You're are a big fool if u don't realize that markets are being shut and prices of items are constantly hiked, and filling stations are being shut down. So when will the average Nigerian purchase items for storage during this lockdown??

2 Likes

Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:

Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Try to review ur words over and over before u come to comment and display ur high level of stupidity

1 Like

Re: 50grands For Five Families by IceColdVeins(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stop derailing, this thread is for peeps in need.
Thanks
Jayjezey:

Try to review ur words over and over before u come to comment and display ur high level of stupidity
Re: 50grands For Five Families by 9jamuslimaah(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Stop derailing, this thread is for peeps in need.
Thanks
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are nothing but a demented poverty stinking almajiri.
You even deleted all your posts where you were busy begging for your generations to come.
Cant you utilize the little shame you have left and run to the pit where you belong?

Awww. Run along little kid, go feed ur insatiable hunger for attention elsewhere, I happen to see that you've got spelling issues plus ur a wh0re who's got a kid outta excessive pvssy trading. Why don't u go continue with ur trading and leave adults to talk. Plus the other threads where you've displayed ur age long stupidity have comments you're meant to respond to. Plus to clarify, (though I don't owe ur wh0red a$$ any) I only ever commented with a "."
Just like I initially did on here with an "A"..
So go play with ur toys kiddo

1 Like

Re: 50grands For Five Families by agohmamuda(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
FOR LAGOSIANS ONLY.

Regards.

Guy u serious or u dey joke?
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jayjezey:

Awww. Run along little kid, go feed ur insatiable hunger for attention elsewhere, I happen to see that you've got spelling issues plus ur a wh0re who's got a kid outta excessive pvssy trading. Why don't u go continue with ur trading and leave adults to talk. Plus the other threads where you've displayed ur age long stupidity have comments you're meant to respond to. Plus to clarify, (though I don't owe ur wh0red a$$ any) I only ever commented with a "."
Just like I initially did on here with an "A"..
So go play with ur toys kiddo

Online beggar. grin grin grin cheesy

Shameless lowlife.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Shameless lowlife.

Wh0re ur kid is crying, (or should I say "KIDS" grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Go give 'em breast to suckle

Ashewo

1 Like

Re: 50grands For Five Families by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

You are nothing but a demented poverty stinking almajiri.
You even deleted all your posts where you were busy begging for your generations to come.
Cant you utilize the little shame you have left and run to the pit where you belong?
Babe tune it down a bit so you don't come across as arrogant and with much pride.. And also it's not good mocking people at their low. So kindly chill.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Shameless lowlife.

Too bad naija guys helped in wasting an already wasted Ghanaian pvssy. And now it needs repair grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jayjezey:

Wh0re ur kid is crying, (or should I say "KIDS" grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Go give 'em breast to suckle

Ashewo

Whatever you like you call me, nothing bothers me as far as I haven't stooped so low to beg anyone. Eleribu.

Drop your account info and watch me credit you, classless son of a beggar.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Babe tune it down a bit so you don't come across as arrogant and with much pride.. And also it's not good mocking people at their low. So kindly chill.

Actually, I don't even give a monkey poo about whatever they think.

We are getting rid of all E-almajiris.
We have had enough.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by IceColdVeins(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Somene took down my posts
agohmamuda:

Guy u serious or u dey joke?
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Whatever you like you call me, nothing bothers me as far as I haven't stoop so low to beg anyone. Eleribu.

Drop your account info and watch me credit you, classless son of a beggar.

Nah, you'll need the money for new set of diapers for the next kid you'll have outta wedlock, don't u think??
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jayjezey:

Too bad naija guys helped in wasting an already wasted Ghanaian pvssy. And now it needs repair grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
When hunger strikes down every of your lineage you will return here to beg. grin
Re: 50grands For Five Families by nonny1212: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Shameless lowlife.
This animal, are you here??
Oh i forgot the government closed down brothel, so no swine to fuvk u.
u dey carry ur fraustration dey jump from one thread to another...
no worry, na only 2wks, mk ur pussy rest small.
frustrated bitch grin

1 Like

Re: 50grands For Five Families by nonny1212: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bitches everywhere
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jayjezey:

Nah, you'll need the money for new set of diapers for the next kid you'll have outta wedlock, don't u think??

How much do they sell Pampers?
Your case is quite irredeemable and as such needs the cash much more than I do.
For you to jump from thread to thread begging for #100 airtime shows the level of frustration your lazy ass is going through.
Drop it.
Re: 50grands For Five Families by nonny1212: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

When hunger strikes down every of your lineage you will return here to beg. grin
shut up WHOORE
Re: 50grands For Five Families by Jayjezey: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

By the way, I've got a couple of friends who are interested in having kids outta wedlock (u know, like a baby mama kind of) I suggested contracting u as you're the best at what u do. So, what do u think, are u interested?
Re: 50grands For Five Families by MZrapper(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
nonny1212:

This animal, are you here??

Oh i forgot the government closed down brothel, so no swine to fuvk u.

u dey carry ur fraustration dey jump from one thread to another...

no worry, na only 2wks, mk ur pussy rest small.

frustrated bitch grin

You want me to expose the moniker your mum begs with on here just like you?

Agbe di ran.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Taking Bath Together With Your Partner / Cardi B Shows Off Her Chest Piercings In New Photos / I Will Embarrass Any Guy Who Asks Me For Number Inside Keke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.