Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) (10997 Views)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by queenblog(f): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
A girl on twitter that ajua that is based in Ghana shared this photos of herself showing her bumbum, posted this picture urging people to forget the epidemic and focus on her packages,

see her photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/forget-coronavirus-do-you-like-my.html

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
I cant forget corona virus because people are dying and life is good. So i will leave it to the next person to comment.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
yea the ass is nice cheesy but why u pushing it out like someone about to poo :Dand why is ur underneath feet ashy coloured?

26 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Her feet are dirty. Ewww.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Under feet black like 8 days amala.

Low budget corona!!

13 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
see as under of ur foot dey black like mama segun pot wey she dey use cook her mamaput beans...dis one match man bed covered with white bedsheet...na scrapper d man go take scrap d dirty comot...only GOD know as her ochanja market go dirty reach...dis one she dirty like dis.

7 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Iceyjay(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very ugly looking frog

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Iceyjay(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Like your ass cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iceyjay:
Like your ass cheesy

Yes, but I'm not the one showing it online.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Iceyjay(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yes, but I'm not the one showing it online.
Ok cheesy
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by hfinest1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Okay, fine ass! Big deal??

Let's forget about the ash coloured feet that lefulefu pointed out. We understand you're a Ghanaian. But why does your hair go all the way back? Are you preserving the space there for something? Or is the hairstyle called 'throwback'??

3 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by kollinzgee(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
dirty girl angry

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can't like what I can't have...
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Adecorn: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

At a crucial time like this as we're al expected to stay at home to curb the spread of #Covid-19, One needs to be smart in earning a little while at home.

Do you know there are thousands of free Smart Hidden way of making extra cool cash legitimately Online with zero capital.

If you want to seize this advantage to learn how to make extra #25k or more weekly kindly join WhatsApp group's link provided below for details:

https:///LxHVvyJLBFwGEVo4JgAJgH
[color=#006600][/color]
#Corona Virus shall be defeated by God's grace!
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Adecorn: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

At a crucial time like this as we're al expected to stay at home to curb the spread of #Covid-19, One needs to be smart in earning a little while at home.

Do you know there are thousands of free Smart Hidden way of making extra cool cash legitimately Online with zero capital.

If you want to seize this advantage to learn how to make extra #25k or more weekly kindly join WhatsApp group's link provided below for details:

https:///LxHVvyJLBFwGEVo4JgAJgH

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Adecorn: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

If you want to seize this advantage to learn how to make extra #25k or more weekly kindly join WhatsApp group's contact provided below for details: +2348130735575

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by potent5(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why the sole of her foot dirty like that?

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by rex444(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
I really don't know what to say.....from the hair wey dey go back back ...to the under of her feet .... wow
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just pity that short she's wearing. No be all smell soap dey clean oh.

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just pity that short she's wearing. No be all smell soap dey clean oh. Another thing, e dirty Gan ma!
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by newman0017(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Under your leg is dirty like this... Who knows what will be of your temple ....
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Adgideon(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
No I don't like it, it stinks
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
queenblog:
A girl on twitter that ajua that is based in Ghana shared this photos of herself showing her bumbum, posted this picture urging people to forget the epidemic and focus on her packages,

see her photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/forget-coronavirus-do-you-like-my.html
Oshisco undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by calabaman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
How DO my ass look shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Sehindemi(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
As in ehn. Very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
GOD bless you..freaky freaky
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
girl is that a giant mole under your foot or you are just a$$ shitty dirty? angry
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Luizkid(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nowadays junior is not even rising anymore you have too many things to think about at once
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by samworthyever: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Where is the Ass. Am tired of searching...

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
this blacky won't carry this her bitter in the middle and gerrout of here.

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by flokii: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who your backside help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / 8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.