Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? (36883 Views)

Buttock Enlargement: After-Effect Kicks-In: Graphic Pictures/Video / See Whats Happen To Those That Wish Covid-19 On Leaders(short) / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Prossah: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2020

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by viccipedia: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Niggmatic:

Thank you for this. That guy no wan learn
lol... una Dey drown inside the same confusion. Na social studies eye una take dey analyse world politics. You will get there soon don’t worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Niggmatic: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
viccipedia:
read what? I Dey display facts for you, you still dey talk. Freedom fuels capitalism. Where there is no freedom, capitalism can’t exist. I don’t know how to explain to you guys why you can’t call China an outright capitalist state. But not to worry. The bone of contention here is we’re coming to the end of capitalism and we will all watch it happen... you prolly haven’t gotten the real picture of what’s at hand.

Which Course did you study in school? Or are you still a student?

Capitalism will outlive the next 500 years. stop arguing something you have little knowledge over.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by colestephan86: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2020
effissyman:
Have been thinking of this since last month, no doubt about it that corona virus had cause series of deaths in many countries including USA, Spain, Italy, France, China, Australia, Canada , UK to mention few.

This had cause increase in Mortality rate of these countries which automatically means decrease in population of these countries.

My conclusion:

After this corona pandemic is over most of these countries will be lenient with their visa procedure and process and also allowing easy inflow of immigrants to their countries.

This is my observation which i see as a kind of Favour to some set of people that have been looking for opportunity to migrate.

Please kindly add your own observation of what the after effect of COVID 19 will be

What do you think?
In general sanni abachas voice
Recesshin ! Recesshin! Recesshin!
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by missimelda01(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Another after effect

Many Yahoo boys will go and learn hand work like mechanic or welder or even venture into farming because Italian and Canadian clients don die finish
Oh no grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Niggmatic: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2020
viccipedia:
lol... una Dey drown inside the same confusion. Na social studies eye una take dey analyse world politics. You will get there soon don’t worry.

Lol. You are clueless walahi.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2020
moralistic:
...i don't know about globally... but locally, things will be very cheap... the reason is because

1. some Nigerians have lost their jobs

2. some are on pay cut

3. with family responsibilities and pre-existing life style, many will be so desperate for money to keep up with life and as a result, they will want to sell their properties like houses and cars, etc... at give away prices

well, if we all make it through, Hala me, am willing to buy such properties at nice prices by d grace of God
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by deebrain(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2020
It will be a trying time, and Africa particularly Nigeria will be possibly worse.

YOU DON'T SHUT DOWN ANY ECONOMY WITHOUT HAVING A BACK UP PLAN TO SUSTAIN YOUR PEOPLE PENDING WHEN YOU REOPEN YOUR ECONOMY.

The west and other developed countries can do it successfully and cope with the effects depending on how severe.

African nations are swallowing the concept hook line and sinker without the idea of what happens after the corona episode.

We never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2020
effissyman:
Have been thinking of this since last month, no doubt about it that corona virus had cause series of deaths in many countries including USA, Spain, Italy, France, China, Australia, Canada , UK to mention few.

This had cause increase in Mortality rate of these countries which automatically means decrease in population of these countries.

My conclusion:

After this corona pandemic is over most of these countries will be lenient with their visa procedure and process and also allowing easy inflow of immigrants to their countries.

This is my observation which i see as a kind of Favour to some set of people that have been looking for opportunity to migrate.

Please kindly add your own observation of what the after effect of COVID 19 will be

What do you think?

Well, am not going anywhere sha, me & naija are like 5 & 6 grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
peacettw:
Interesting Topic

*Let's see. We know that corona virus kills the elderly so I don't think the after effects will encourage immigration of persons per se rather most countries will invest heavily in health care esp the use of robotics.

*Most governments will focus more on biological weapons and how it impacts lives and the economy. How exactly? I am not sure cos different parts of the body can be targeted. Today, the lungs, tomorrow, it may be the brain cells, eyes, nervous system.

*The idea of one country holding others in ransom as seen in the oil war may be curtailed with stricter regulations. Just because you have it doesn't mean we all should suffer.

*it makes sense now that we all should use the same currency. Think about it, why on earth are we using different currencies in the first place?

*Doctors' will be better paid because they are clearly not just civilians but soldiers risking their lives for others when needed.

Bros, I like ur idea, but who go print dis one world money now
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Whalewale(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2020
I found a write up on this topic.

Check out the attached images.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
kokomilala:
As I've been saying on this forum for some time now, the knock-on effect during and post COVID-19 will be huge: as people run out of food,money and patience, they'll turn against their governments. The first law of nature is survival.They'll look for ways at all costs to survive.
The world economy has roughly lost about USD 8 trillion. Many economies are collapsing.As a result, the political dynamics will unravel because state infrastructure will collapse. This is the reason why responsible governments are providing stimulus packages for their people ,to protect jobs or reassure on jobs, to give lifelines or bailouts to industrialists and loans to SMEs ,just for them to stay afloat and swim against the tides of this ocean of disaster.
On the social front ,things will never be the same again.Some people may never kiss, hug or get as close pre-covid-19.New vistas of social interactions are opening up and being tested.
How will the world get out of this force majeure? Difficult to call. Franklin Delano Roosevelt voted about USD 800 million to jump start the US economy in the 1930a during The Great Depression. Former secretary of State,Henry Marshall proposed The Marshall Plan to rebuild Europe after the ruins of World War 2.USD 300 billion.I think Obama vetoed about USD 700-800 billion to restart the US economy after the economic meltdown of 2008. I don't see Trump giving Europe any dime.
Europe will never be the same after this.Rebuilding will be slow and painful. It's time for a country to make the most of this crisis and emerge as an economic power.
what do you mean some people may never Kiss oR huG. You're BReaKinG my heaRt. ARe you saying I'll never make lOve to my BoyfRienD AGain?
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by viccipedia: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Niggmatic:

Which Course did you study in school? Or are you still a student?

Capitalism will outlive the next 500 years. stop arguing something you have little knowledge over.
ok. I guess it’s my grammar that’s disturbing you. The concept of Capitalism is probably as old as man, however, it has always had its boundaries and limitations. It only became a widely accepted economic system at the end of the Cold War, as a result of the victory of the United States over the Soviet Union.
Now, some may say, that the Cold War never ended, because of the continued rivalry between the east and the west. If this controversy has been brought to light by the various theories surrounding the corona virus pandemic, capitalism will not end as a concept, but it will surely lose its boundaries and incur various limitations.
I hope you guys get it when simply put!
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by remedick: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Please is it safe to barb my hair in barber’s shop

I have clipper but I don’t know how to barb
home service bros... Or leave ur beards like. I have done until further notice
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2020
cooltola:
1, a global recession still 2021
2 anti Chinese sentiment will rise around the world
3 another new form of covid but the world is better prepared because of a vaccine
4 Trump reelected
5 US China trade war worsen
6 global terrorism on the rise
7 post covid babies born around 2021
8 more electric cars and the beginning of the end of big oil, OPEC which will last till 2030s.
9. SA economy fall further into a recession
10 Naira depreciate further, APC popularity wanes.
11. Sanusi becomes president in 2023
12. Sanwu olu lose reelection in Lagos
13. Saudi Arabia Iran middle east tension rises
14. Italian economy fall into further recession
15 Juventus win serial A, liverpool win EPL, Real Madrid win La Liga, PSG win French league
Guy
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Clashy(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
1.The less privileges will in Nigeria will be chanced to traval abroad because there will be flexibiliy in travelling
2.Health sector in will take a new dimension,positively to the masses
3 lastly people will fear God.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Niggmatic: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
viccipedia:
ok. I guess it’s my grammar that’s disturbing you. The concept of Capitalism is probably as old as man, however, it has always had its boundaries and limitations. It only became a widely accepted economic system at the end of the Cold War, as a result of the victory of the United States over the Soviet Union.
Now, some may say, that the Cold War never ended, because of the continued rivalry between the east and the west. If this controversy has been brought to light by the various theories surrounding the corona virus pandemic, capitalism will not end as a concept, but it will surely lose its boundaries and incur various limitations.
I hope you guys get it when simply put!

Lose its boundaries to what exactly? Which system can rival capitalism in next 500 years? Which system? The entire world is on capitalist maybach cruising around, you are here talking another thing. All the countries in G7 and G20 are capitalist.

Which system go limit capitalism?
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by TempleHouse: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
European countries will be bankrupt after the lockdown and European Union will collapse.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Chinlin: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_OK5U1mK64
Easy homemade hand sanitizer
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Shattuck(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
mammanbawa:
Nigerian healthcare system will definitely improve
don't be too sure on this,its all about greed for our politicians,a lot has happened in Nigeria tell me one thing that we have learnt and improved on,we are talking about sane nations here not nigeria
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
remedick:
the world (excluding Africa, not like they matter anyway) is not foolish... Watch what will happen.
lol. True that.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by viccipedia: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Niggmatic:

Lose its boundaries to what exactly? Which system can rival capitalism in next 500 years? Which system? The entire world is on capitalist maybach cruising around, you are here talking another thing. All the countries in G7 and G20 are capitalist.

Which system go limit capitalism?
There is medication for myopia, I’m very sure. I’m not responsible for yours, so I can’t prescribe anything. If you haven’t learnt anything, go to sleep, wake up and read up again. If you still don’t get it, kneel down and pray that corona doesn’t kill you before you see what happens next.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by PrinceOfDark: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
[/s]
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by viccipedia: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Whalewale:
I found a write up on this topic.

Check out the attached images.
mad o!
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by yusuff2019(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Economy meltdown cool kiss[sup][/sup]
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Niggmatic: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
viccipedia:
There is medication for myopia, I’m very sure. I’m not responsible for yours, so I can’t prescribe anything. If you haven’t learnt anything, go to sleep, wake up and read up again. If you still don’t get it, kneel down and pray that corona doesn’t kill you before you see what happens next.

Corona or no Corona. Capitalism is here to stay till thy kingdom come grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by jimmyLd101: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Another after effect

Many Yahoo boys will go and learn hand work like mechanic or welder or even venture into farming because Italian and Canadian clients don die finish
Your mumu no they end?
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by pseudaria: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Lifedonor:

My brother I am not a dense preacher ooh.. If you yarn anyhow to me eeeh.. You go see anyhow ooh.

Did not mean to insult, �
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by viccipedia: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Niggmatic:

Corona or no Corona. Capitalism is here to stay till thy kingdom come grin
lol Everything passes, with no exceptions.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by kokomilala(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
@MOnkeyBabe,lol.Not necessarily.I was only talking about a new reality that may face the world.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by IMASTEX: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
The after effects ??

The long route through Libya road will be covered with weeds because Italy will be more than happy to issue free visas to Africans to come populate their land.

The visa will be in 2 categories,,one for Africans and the other for Edo people.
shocked Oga watin we do you now! Make we do you video call grin grin grin
Though, it should be a shame to the government that people can't trust their future with them, with the way they have been governing the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.