Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? (36903 Views)

Buttock Enlargement: After-Effect Kicks-In: Graphic Pictures/Video / See Whats Happen To Those That Wish Covid-19 On Leaders(short) / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Tywo2018: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
No two words about it RECESSION ehh God save your people oo
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Omar09(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
pansophist:

4. I expect lots of people to start criticising religion and their pastors, as it should be expected that if they cant heal the sick, they should at least contribute financially or qualitatively, and not remain silent in this hard time. Also, citizens will see how fragile their life is without any financial security and governmental irresponsibility.

You see this last part, it always makes me go mad! Pastors who has what it takes to aid all these, but no, they keep throwing prophecies upon prophecies! Speaking when God has not spoken. The least they could do is help in this trying times and not telling their followers to avoid using the test kit.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Greatzeus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Last las we all go dey alright

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr and show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo
Say bombing, huzzle or rather street

And let me tell you a secret niggarrr
There is never going to be shortage of clients anytime
For every day we wake a client is being born

And format and tools are updated.
Courier tracking format, online banking!
Even as at today your ATM card can be used for transaction without your bank sending you OTP( one-time password)
Which means niggarrrz now can bypass OTP obstacles
You are happy and proud to type this right? Go and write it down,you will not go Scot free. I don't care if you have succeeded or not in your trade,but as long as you have tried to,you will regret it.
I don't know when,it may be soon or later,you will reap what you sow, anyone who has benefited from the blood money you make will also suffer it. Their hard earned money will also be stolen,you will not die in peace,you will die after loosing everything you love, nobody will mourn for you, you will die a shameful painful death.
I hate scammers and yahoo boys so much I can't phantom.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by pansophist(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Omar09:

You see this last part, it always makes me go mad! Pastors who has what it takes to aid all these, but no, they keep throwing prophecies upon prophecies! Speaking when God has not spoken. The least they could do is help in this trying times and not telling their followers to avoid using the test kit.

Their relevance is pinned on the ignorance of the mass. The solution is education and making the lives of citizens better, then criminals and conmen masked under religious leaders will go on extinction naturally.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Rotimi47: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
That’s a scam page! May GOD punish you [/quote]
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Rotimi47: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
[/quote]
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by remedick: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sprumbaba:

lol. Vietnam is the alternative and other south asia countries (India also). Even China is using foreigners now in their manufacturing because the wages in China is getting higher and living conditions have improved. By the way, India is now the upcoming super power.
Gbam...
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Amaxophobia: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Amaxophobia:

Exactly what am saying .. they will need more immigrants to fill the jobs which means they will lower the visa application process to accommodate them.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
ideabuilder:
In Nigeria, I don't think it would reset anything.

But globally, I see China becoming stronger than USA

Never happening!
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Izigha(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Focusingmore:
More identity politics, stricter immigration rules, supply chains will be moved closer to home, stock market will rebound ,
automation in the west.

China will thrive and look for other markets.

Nigeria will remain the same but with higher levels of poverty due to lower oil prices and devaluation.

Poverty ... More crimes, societal disfunction, continued bad governance, the churches will cash out and people will become more stupid.

That's my fear. Another rise of nationalism
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by ghettochild(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Well Italy and Spain especially will be needing more immigrants...
Let be ready to fill up Italy n spain
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Depressedkidd: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Economies will crash, for the weaker countries especially in the middle East, Asia and Africa it will lead to civil wars as resources will be tight and each section will try to hold on to what they have. Economic depression will lead to increased levels of poverty which will lead to more disease and if care is not taken another global pandemic. International tensions will rise which might culminate in another war on a global scale. Terrorism of all types and kinds will be on the rise. If this does not stop within the next 5 months to the end of the year, it'll spell disaster on all imaginable levels for the next 10 to 40 years.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by TypicalPitah(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Last las we all go dey alright

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr and show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo
Say bombing, huzzle or rather street

And let me tell you a secret niggarrr
There is never going to be shortage of clients anytime
For every day we wake a client is being born

And format and tools are updated.
Courier tracking format, online banking!
Even as at today your ATM card can be used for transaction without your bank sending you OTP( one-time password)
Which means niggarrrz now can bypass OTP obstacles
Can we reason on WhatsApp pls cry
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by AfooJoeslim(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Of course, there would be depopulation worldwide, especially in d most affected countries. Secondly, recession would be order of d day in some of d virus torn countries. And as well as distrust among countries in d world as d virus is believed by some to be instigated by d Chinese just as is being referred to as Chinese virus by 45th American President known as Donald Trump.

It sud be noted dat dis epidemic in turn will definitely prepare d world's countries 4 further pandemic to come later in d future by advancing in their respective medical & technological prowess, if only they won't relent just like they did in post 2015 Ebola era as they were forewarned by d American business magnate (Bill Gate) during d outbreak in 2015.

I hope our leaders learn from their mistake worldwide & do d needful.

Afoo_Joeslim
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by NoonMasamune: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Imf don declare recession already
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/we-have-entered-recession-imf-chief/%3Famp%3D1&ved=0ahUKEwiv4aDDm8PoAhXEmFwKHSpqDa8QyM8BCC8wAg&usg=AOvVaw2caQSt8YX1WM4eMcBe9XSx&ampcf=1
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Daum:
The world will never be the same again. It will change the way many businesses are done and it will make airline and hotels think about something else or self innovate. It will change the way we distribute items as more emphasis will be focused on healthcare. It will also affect the coming US election greatly and it will cause a divide between the west and China. The whole health care systems in the west will be brought under scrutiny as to why people had to pay more just to get a test and why these test were mainly free or cheap in Asian countries. Religion will come under scrutiny and Science will be heavily funded. The world abeg will never be d same again

These are nothing new jhoor. It's all just like a recycling process- Ecclesiastes 1:4-11. Religion's been criticized, and always faced backlash, then people move from it to "rational thinking" (e.g when the theory of evolution first came up, and the genocentric/flat Earth was proven untrue.) Then religion comes back again, gradually (astrology and New Age/Awakening). Then science "reign" for a while, and it's back to religion again. Economies will always change too (especially after a world event: the Great Depression, for example). Health systems change.

Religion will always remain. And we will continue to move from one country to another. Nothing unusual. Other pandemics have raged.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? by mammanbawa: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shattuck:
don't be too sure on this,its all about greed for our politicians,a lot has happened in Nigeria tell me one thing that we have learnt and improved on,we are talking about sane nations here not nigeria

Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.