Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister (19467 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Charleys: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know where u got this sexual consent age from.... but there’s no where in the world 11years old is the minimum...don’t conjure something that doesn’t exist just to drive home ur point...
The northerners are able to get away with this crime because it’s a cultural thing and even top government officials are involved in child marriage...

It seems you do not know the country you live in.

He is telling you the truth and you are arguing.

I know it's 11, it was revisited in Good luck's administration but I don't know if he succeeded.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by yummyking: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
VISIT THE HOTTEST PAGE IN NIGERIA CURRENTLY

http://m.facebook.com/OFFICIALTWOSURE/

THIS YEAR 2020 EVERYBODY MUST MAKE IT.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by XRJP: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know where u got this sexual consent age from.... but there’s no where in the world 11years old is the minimum...don’t conjure something that doesn’t exist just to drive home ur point...
The northerners are able to get away with this crime because it’s a cultural thing and even top government officials are involved in child marriage...

I understand your point sir, buh don't make the mistake of grouping me with the caliber of folks who don't do their due diligence before making a statement smiley smiley

See for yourself sir

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by lebron7(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
He's 19 or there about. She's not telling me what i want to hear. She's 16
I dont know anymore
Bros
No be force e force am sha
But u still gats drill d two of dem
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Cashio(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
No. She's not like that. Sacking is not enough. I might most likely take this to a station. Its clearly rape. He''s stupid
19 year old, raping 16 year old..ok sir. And she never shouted for help.
The guy gave u a candid advice, who said you should just caution your sister and sack the boy.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by DSoj(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

He's 19.. she's 16...
She did cry for help and u call her virgin..
Virgin my blass yansh.... they been doing it for long. ... so go and solve ur domestic issue and stop making noise on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

It seems you do not know the country you live in.

He is telling you the truth and you are arguing.

I know it's 11, it was revisited in Good luck's administration but I don't know if he succeeded.

I don’t understand you ooo....u are saying you don’t know the position of the law presently yet you want to still uphold what you are not sure of...:Oga please go and check the current law.

If an eleven year old can give legal admissible consent, to sex, marriage, then you are saying a minor’s testimony is admissible in the court of law....that means minors can testify??
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Parkleader: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore
Open don't lock somebody's son innocently, this one that you are insisting it is rape up and down, your sis might simply be saying this because of fear, investigate carefully, accusing someone for rape is a very big issue, Anyways I know you will favour your sis lipsrsealed
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
XRJP:

I understand your point sir, buh don't make the mistake of grouping me with the caliber of folks who don't do their due diligence before making a statement smiley smiley

See for yourself sir

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185851-fact-check-nigerias-sexual-offences-bill-stipulates-18-years-not-11-years-as-age-of-consent.html

Bros I’m aware of the law that was hurriedly made....but go and read what the bill said...

I don’t understand how a legal age of consent is 11 but an 11years old cant testify in court...so is this age gust for offing pant?? But doesn’t cover the rest? Think about that
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Budline1:

why you erase your quote you dey fear?
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Vintax(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Your sister has been doing this with him for so long since she didnt shout for help,report the two of them to your parents since is not a rape case
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Vintax(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
She's been taught about sex but from my discussion with her, she never really agreed to his advances. The guy forced himself on her
she is lying,report both of them to your parents if this your post is true
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by risos(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
First tie the guy if u are still reading this
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by pek(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr Op, stop embarrassing here with your comments. You are trying too hard to convince us it is rape. Rape is a very strong thing. The young man should not be made to suffer for a mutual sex gone bad. You didn't hear any struggle or shout and you are calling it rape.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by XRJP: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185851-fact-check-nigerias-sexual-offences-bill-stipulates-18-years-not-11-years-as-age-of-consent.html

Bros I’m aware of the law that was hurriedly made....but go and read what the bill said...

I don’t understand how a legal age of consent is 11 but an 11years old cant testify in court...so is this age gust for offing pant?? But doesn’t cover the rest? Think about that

Well I understand your point of view... Saying an 11year old is old enough to make decisions pertaining to sexual activities buh not old enough to testify in a court of law seems to be contradictory... Yes, I understand, buh you should know that there are a number of "contradictory" laws like that... And they are everywhere, not restricted to Nigeria... That's why we have lawyers to argue it out in the court of law

Having gone through this, I can only conclude that age isn't maturity, that a person is above the age of 18 doesn't mean he/she has a corresponding mind and intellect... Some people just don't want to grow up...

Buh I still stand by the notion that the poor boy has done nothing wrong... Because he didn't carry out the act forcefully means He's not a sexual offender so the sexual offence law doesn't apply... My opinion though...

I hope you're enjoying this discussion as much as I am grin grin
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Nobody cares about the shouting part in this 21st century
As long as she’s 17years 11months and 29days old and below..... she doesn’t have to shout....
In fact she can say faster, faster....give it to me...
As long as the man is an adult, it is rape...
cheesy
This is what i understand from the law and thats how i will tackle the matter
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by larrixauto2017(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore
Op you did not have a common sense.. Oh is this rape. Ode

Let me tell you something even your gf is not free of your house boy dick.. #girlz are the most usless thing.God has ever created.

Never defend girls..

Girls now play with daddies dick
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
XRJP:

Well I understand your point of view... Saying an 11year old is old enough to make decisions pertaining to sexual activities buh not old enough to testify in a court of law seems to be contradictory... Yes, I understand, buh you should know that there are a number of "contradictory" laws like that... And they are everywhere, not restricted to Nigeria... That's why we have lawyers to argue it out in the court of law

Having gone through this, I can only conclude that age isn't maturity, that a person is above the age of 18 doesn't mean he/she has a corresponding mind and intellect... Some people just don't want to grow up...

Buh I still stand by the notion that the poor boy has done nothing wrong... Because he didn't carry out the act forcefully means He's not a sexual offender so the sexual offence law doesn't apply... My opinion though...

I hope you're enjoying this discussion as much as I am grin grin
As a matter of fact I am enjoying the dialogue...
However I disagree with you that the boy has done nothing wrong.....
According to the law on statutory rape he has done something wrong....why? My opinion is that the law came up not just becos adults were sexually preying on minors but also becos minors were also asking to be fvcked...
But we all know these children are in a hurry to to do a lot of thing. sex isn’t the only thing they are in a hurry to get into, Smoking, driving, doing drugs, growing up as a whole...
so the law was also to make these adults be more responsible to say no to a minor asking for it.....
because as long as u know you will be the one to be punished weda you went full predator mode on a minor or it’s the minor herself that seduced u, it will discourage you from throwing ur morals out the window and mounting a girl probably still in high school.....
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by XRJP: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

As a matter of fact I am enjoying the dialogue...
However I disagree with you that the boy has done nothing wrong.....
According to the law on statutory rape he has done something wrong....why? My opinion is that the law came up not just becos adults were sexually preying on minors but also becos minors were also asking to be fvcked...
But we all know these children are in a hurry to to do a lot of thing. sex isn’t the only thing they are in a hurry to get into, Smoking, driving, doing drugs, growing up as a whole...
so the law was also to make these adults be more responsible to say no to a minor asking for it.....
because as long as u know you will be the one to be punished weda you went full predator mode on a minor or it’s the minor herself that seduced u, it will discourage you from throwing ur morals out the window and mounting a girl probably still in high school.....

I'd have totally agreed with you on the above if only Nigeria were a straightforward nation with strict law enforcement... Buh as we all know the blind mother Justice only dishes her rod of punishment to the poor and less privileged... If only there's a definitive and clearly stated age of consent, then I'd agree with you provided the age stipulated is 17 or above(as the girl is 16 years of age)

It would be easier to believe it was a forceful rape (like the OP opined undecided undecided ) and not statutory rape; such is the situation we find ourselves
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Sambaby7640: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
No. She's not like that. Sacking is not enough. I might most likely take this to a station. Its clearly rape. He''s stupid
Your sister wants to have his banana why spoil the fun?.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Realist2: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
maak400:
I guess it’s not a case of rape, if it was rape, she would have called for help! she’s enjoying it grin
Case closed!. Most of these end-time children are bad, they are learning malianing from the internet and peers . They have really gone a long way.
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by PERVENCHE: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

16? fair enough. Have you ever heard the phrase...sweet 16? I think you is just mad your younger sis is getting ďìçķ while you is not. You gat to get yours...try the driver or gate man. there are ďìçķś everywhere if you know where to look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.