Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3564 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Starboytwo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
J111333:
I understand that this is a time of hardship but I believe that an adult can always put up some survival fights.

There is no doubt that with dependents such as kids, such fight may not be fruitful so prove that you are a struggling family man or woman with dependents(kids in particular) and maybe, some little help may come your way.

I like your signature

You get yourself an enemy if you lend a man some money

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:
Me I'm begging for a car to use for uber/bolt here in Abuja

I've 6months experience on job
Please anyone with connection link me please
Go register at uber as a driver. You'll b given a car. No sit down dey wait make person give u car

2 Likes

Re: . by Duru9(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go register at uber as a driver. You'll b given a car. No sit down dey wait make person give u car

Uber doesn't give anyone motor ma

1 Like

Re: . by klever18(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

That's why I added my location sir
Before someone give me car, I will meet the person, we will sign agreement police will be involved

It's very easy thing
have you heard of brekete family before?
Re: . by Duru9(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
klever18:
have you heard of brekete family before?

I'm full follower of brekete family oh
Re: . by klever18(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

I'm full follower of brekete family oh
i overheard they are giving out taxes
Re: . by Duru9(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
klever18:
i overheard they are giving out taxes

Yes their requirements is you bring 2 civil servants as guarantor

Me I don't have any here
Re: . by Olatara(f): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
J111333:
I have to be honest with you. The kind of help you seek will most likely not come from an anonymous thread such as nairaland. I mean who will trust you enough to give you a car for transportation business if not someone that knows you too well and have seen you physically long enough? Be reasonable my friend.
OP you are wrong. Duru, if you need help ask for it, don't die in silence.
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

Uber doesn't give anyone motor ma
But people give out their cars to uber... So who come dey drive am?

Anyways if u get relatives with much bar, you fit reason them unto that level
Re: . by klever18(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

Yes their requirements is you bring 2 civil servants as guarantor
Me I don't have any here
datz true
Re: . by Prudency045: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
E-begging popularly branded as giveaway is becoming something else.

It has gotten so worse that Nigerians now go to social media pages of celebrities to ask them to do giveaway.

While things are difficult in the country, it is still important we don't constitute ourselves as nuisance.

The irony is that people who run about looking for giveaway online are irritated the most when people beg them for money offline.

Inside life.
Re: . by Jgoldie: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2020
The rich males hardly comment here on romance section and they are not alpha males infact they find all those red pill nonsense so stupid, I have met two here on nairaland and they are so so wonderful, caring and gentle, silent millionaires

When I realized this,I find it hard to drag words with this self proclaimed alpha males because they are just hungry and unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: . by Simongm2: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
@J111333 Sir, i need a job after this lockdown issue. kindly assist, thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by seunlayi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
I understand that this is a time of hardship but I believe that an adult can always put up some survival fights.

There is no doubt that with dependents such as kids, such fight may not be fruitful so prove that you are a struggling family man or woman with dependents(kids in particular) and maybe, some little help may come your way.

there is no fight to put now bro, out of job for a while, no more odds jobs since the lockdown, wife and children are at home, just few things to ration that is left. That is why I dropped my account in that thread. Check me here, I m not a new member here and their are lots like me
Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I SAW ONE USER ON TWITTER THE OTHER DAY LOOKING FOR FUNDS LIKE "IT" WAS ABOUT TO DIE.
NOW, THIS PERSON WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND EARNS A DECENT SUM, AND "IT" HAS BEEN ON EVERY GIVEAWAY THREAD SINCE THE CREATION OF GIVEAWAYS BECAUSE... BEGGING IS WHAT? FUN.

WHILE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO JUST NEED 1K TO FEED FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, SOME PEOPLE, INCLUDING THIS PERSON ARE TRYING TO GATHER AS MUCH AS THEY CAN - 5K, 20K, ALL FROM GIVEAWAYS, SO THAT AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE THEY WILL CHANGE THEIR CARS OR, ADD TO THEIR SAVINGS TO BUY AN IPHONE OR A PLAYSTATION 5.

THESE MISCHIEVOUS, SELFISH FOOLS DON'T KNOW THAT WHILE GOING ON WITH THIS ACTIVITY, THEY MAY BE DENYING THOSE WHO REALLY, REALLY NEED THIS ASSISTANCE.

I ENCOURAGE OFFLINE GIVEAWAYS BECAUSE OF SUCH GREEDY PEOPLE.

caps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
frankoben:
Well I'm hungry to and I did drop my acct. details here a couple of times but I never got a penny. Its a terrible situation we have on our hands.
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I felt so worried the other day with the way bank accounts were flying everywhere here in nairaland and now I wonder if the hunger in Nigeria is that bad or is being exaggerated.

I'm asking because I noticed that several of the e-beggars were men most likely unmarried with no dependent family members and obviously with no justifiable reasons for the begging.

I felt deeply for them that I had to follow most of the threads to see persons with genuine reasons for the begging and to maybe render some genuine help but I couldn't see any.

No man or woman was begging to stock food items for his or her family during this pandemic, stock medications, stock diapers and I paid particular attention to see that one man or woman who would say he needed the money to stock baby foods but none, no single person.

It's also quite disheartening how people took advantage of the situation on the said day to make promises without fulfilling any.

Guys, I encourage you not to place yourselves at the mercies of others by begging but if you must, have a good and justifiable reason.

To nairaland millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires, please don't make promises if you don't have plans to fulfill them.

...J.

there are no billionaires or millionaires on this platform, broke niggas n students na dem full here.
otherwise call seun osewa to assist some nairaland, I think he is capable of 2k each to needy nairalanders, though he can do a lot more than that..the least is what I suggested.
Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
zexy2030:

there are no billionaires or millionaires on this platform, broke niggas n students na dem full here.
hahahahah boss
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahah boss
The truth is hard, is it scammers u call millionaires
Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2020
zexy2030:

The truth is hard, is it scammers u call millionaires
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Heineken:
boss abeg I no wan laugh... Lol seriously scammers full nairaland. 80% of people posting their account details have more bro. Even me that I'm broke can't post my details so people won't finish me there. Scammers here ehn it's like 90%
its an anonymous forum, u can't expect less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
zexy2030:

its an anonymous forum, u can't expect less.
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I felt so worried the other day with the way bank accounts were flying everywhere here in nairaland and now I wonder if the hunger in Nigeria is that bad or is being exaggerated.

I'm asking because I noticed that several of the e-beggars were men most likely unmarried with no dependent family members and obviously with no justifiable reasons for the begging.

I felt deeply for them that I had to follow most of the threads to see persons with genuine reasons for the begging and to maybe render some genuine help but I couldn't see any.

No man or woman was begging to stock food items for his or her family during this pandemic, stock medications, stock diapers and I paid particular attention to see that one man or woman who would say he needed the money to stock baby foods but none, no single person.

It's also quite disheartening how people took advantage of the situation on the said day to make promises without fulfilling any.

Guys, I encourage you not to place yourselves at the mercies of others by begging but if you must, have a good and justifiable reason.

To nairaland millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires, please don't make promises if you don't have plans to fulfill them.

...J.

Even me like this I know get food stuff again, I have been feeding on my neighbours food and the day she stops na village straight up because I can't be begging for money when I can work but the opportunity is not available at the moment with this covid of a thing.... undecided
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Heineken:
that's just it boss. Funny thing they won't allow those that truly need this money or help to get it. May God help us bro. Have a great day ahead baba.
I read in btw ur lines, don't worry, supplies shall come.

1 Like

Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
zexy2030:
I read in btw ur lines, don't worry, supplies shall come.
amen boss..
Re: . by Quietly(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Omar09(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I SAW ONE USER ON TWITTER THE OTHER DAY LOOKING FOR FUNDS LIKE "IT" WAS ABOUT TO DIE.
NOW, THIS PERSON WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND EARNS A DECENT SUM, AND "IT" HAS BEEN ON EVERY GIVEAWAY THREAD SINCE THE CREATION OF GIVEAWAYS BECAUSE... BEGGING IS WHAT? FUN.

WHILE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO JUST NEED 1K TO FEED FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, SOME PEOPLE, INCLUDING THIS PERSON ARE TRYING TO GATHER AS MUCH AS THEY CAN - 5K, 20K, ALL FROM GIVEAWAYS, SO THAT AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE THEY WILL CHANGE THEIR CARS OR, ADD TO THEIR SAVINGS TO BUY AN IPHONE OR A PLAYSTATION 5.

THESE MISCHIEVOUS, SELFISH FOOLS DON'T KNOW THAT WHILE GOING ON WITH THIS ACTIVITY, THEY MAY BE DENYING THOSE WHO REALLY, REALLY NEED THIS ASSISTANCE.

I ENCOURAGE OFFLINE GIVEAWAYS BECAUSE OF SUCH GREEDY PEOPLE.

What brand of alcohol do you take? Make I ship am straight to your domot.
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

What brand of alcohol do you take? Make I ship am straight to your domot.

LOL, I'M ALWAYS ON DRUGS. cheesy
Re: . by Omar09(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Oh my!
Re: . by Usorohtheman(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
daddytime:

I believe bro, conditions are truly tough but still...

If one should sell his conscience, self-worth/respect for a morsel, what's left of a man?

Maybe they should kill themselves. That's why I like the whites. Instead of them to beg, they kill themselves.
Re: . by Usorohtheman(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

My brother, what drugs do you take? Let me do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Position??? / / Is This Crazy Fact About Masturbation Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.