Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (71818 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
abobo, i no go cast myself online because of u. try it with an extremist like me and see wetin go happen
mouth
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Ishitinyourlife: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
He's definitely guilty, it's evident in the way he speaks,his facial expression betrayed him,he's trying too hard to show empathy.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by dinachi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
TMSMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1345432/update-man-allegedly-killed-two-months-pregnant-wife-speaks-photo-video/
This man does not sound like a killer. In fact, he looks like he was drugged. How can you kill a woman and stay in the same room for three days with the dead body? Something is wrong. And from what he is saying in Igbo, he was actually the one that called the police when he managed to wake up after three days!

Something must be wrong somewhere. I call for thorough investigation into this.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
She must have been "sold" as usual to this murderous beast. Why would he not want to use her for money rituals ? Awon hardworking people aka the developers !

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent

If you've slept for 3 days without food, you will be emaciated? But three days without water is complete dehydration and hyperventilation, the man didn't exhibit any of such symptoms.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by West2019(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
blood money
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
ugohenry2019:
this is purely a ritual case.. there is no need for investigations
1. Anambra and money rituals are 5&5
2. the wife's phone was ringing and u couldn't pick despite the offensive smell
3. when u woke up ...did u notify ur neighborhood about the incident rather u chose to stay only God knows how many days they told u to sleep wit her corpse
4. they caught u and u claimed u were injected...so those that injected u killed ur wife and gave u sleeping pills abi....
5. I trust the police u will beg for death than been in the hands of our police
6. I pray u die a slow and painful death..ndi ara everywhere
from the best of my knowledge and understanding

Any person killed on a ritual mission doesn't bleed and also doesn't sustain bodily injuries.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Ewedegubbler: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
he slept for 3 days... hahahahahahah
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by redsun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerian women are too desperate to be called Mrs They don't actually care who they marry, in terms of personality and manners, as long a man can pay their bride price, organise oyinbo wedding and have a roof over his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
mii4u:
Hmmmm, why didn't he try using the woman's phone dat seem to be on to her tru to his in-laws? This story dey sound somehow, asleep for three days? Can't say anything for now... Truths always prevail Las las
they injected him

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Hassan88(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent

Ritualist Spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Greenbirth: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
It is unfortunate that I could not comment on first page but I will still say my mind. Many ladies committed before getting married. Most of them reck hell out guys at the end. They move to the high ground. But karma is always pay back. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Entom(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
According to the GO of MFM, it is the worse thing that could happen to a man or woman to marry his or her enemy
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
ednut1:
must u reply to my comment ni
tongue
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Damntruth:
could be an assassination
An assassin won't leave d guy alive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
My husband this, my husband that. My husband, my husband, my husband from morning till night na im be this.

See the ugly frog she married...

RIp woman

Other than laziness and greed, I am yet to fully understand why most young ladies from the East keep marrying men far older than they are, and physically at variance with them...

Not trying to be stereotypical, but I have seen it all too often... Do most of these ladies have something against "marrying for love and joy"??!...

Well, good luck to them all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
The husband might be saying the truth but do we have what it takes to unravel whatever transpired I don't understand why her phone was on and his switched off. This seems like a bad debt being paid on the man. Such a fine lady... Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Could be done to punish him over a deal gone wrong or for messing with the wrong set of people
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by todugo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I heard what the man said.He said they killed his wife and he did not know who killed her, but it was after three days he noticed his wife's corpse that he was sleeping(which is a lie) undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
futuregovernor:
If the man was with the corps for three days,is either ritual or the man is saying the truth. See beautiful woman,may God protect us from this evil APC government

Just imagine you become a ward Councillor with this intelligence cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Honeydenz(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
0KNM:
Oh God! Ibos again. sad sad But why always ibos? Why ibos always killing their wives? Shame!
Igbo people should take it easy with money making Biko. The money igbo people has eeh can take care of Nigeria's entire problem for a whole century, one igbo man in Lagos will have more than 5 executive shops, when u rate a shop u won't record anything below 10m, where do all these money come from? Men should understand that family are the ones to enjoy your wealth should you get rich, why then will you turn around and use the same family for rituals and later spend the money on total strangers That Won't even come to your aid when the going gets tough. Poor people I don't know how they think!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by namedo: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Evil days are here...
The female gender is always at the receiving end!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Could be done to punish him over a deal gone wrong or for messing with the wrong set of people
So he saw the assassin? How did he get sedated? What kinda sedation lasts 3 whole days?
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Damntruth(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
assassination on the woman na
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Damntruth:
assassination on the woman na
Nawa
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Damntruth(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nawa
they probably set the guy up
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by AmazingMOG: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
My husband this, my husband that. My husband, my husband, my husband from morning till night na im be this.

See the ugly frog she married...

RIp woman
stop talking rubbish. I pray someday you get into problem and people judge you online.

The man might be saying the truth. Read the story very well, let the court of law do it justice and stop talking rubbish with your 30k tecno phone

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Aerophobia: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Aerophobia:
Abeg make una put viewers discretion oh , this naa early morning sad

See fine lady when there just go kill for nothing

Rip madam
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So he saw the assassin? How did he get sedated? What kinda sedation lasts 3 whole days?
There are so many weapons we know nothing about. Just like the type of poison that kills a man slowly and gradually and no one will ever suspect he was poisoned. I'm not saying the man is innocent oo. I'm just saying there might be truth in what he is saying. Until proven otherwise he isn't guilty yet
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by andyanders: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
She must have married this volture 'cus of his money and not love. Most young Anambra ladies are after the size of a man's pocket hence they go after the man and get married , while in there, they will have a younger guy servicing them. I believed the man must have out of jellousy, suspected his wife having extramoral affair hence his action 'cus their men are too possesive when they marry a pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Rozaytee: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
futuregovernor:
If the man was with the corps for three days,is either ritual or the man is saying the truth. See beautiful woman,may God protect us from this evil APC government
which kind stupid truth...how can u stay wit a corpse for d past 3days ..while it is smelling...and he couldn't raise any alarm...
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Rozaytee: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
12345baba:
The guy dey lie
lies is written all over his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.