Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (102614 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Plus10(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
If it was too small you people would still complain...I wonder wetin women want
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by newdawn77(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Confused woman.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which exactly is your problem? Specify!
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by MSesan: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Modikko:
Wetin Carry Buhari here again. Kaiiiii people and Buhari matter smh!!!

Buhari plenty for Nigeria na
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by favour32(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Woman and complain na 5&6. You dick is small, they complain its too small. Your dick is big, they complain its too big. You cum quick, they call you 40 seconds man. You last longer, they accuse you of using drug. You do this, no. You do that, no.

What do they really want?
Always look for kpekus wey match your dick.
If not na chaos.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by ebubenwobodo(f): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
Too big ? I am confused ...

But a child's head can pass there now!!!

imagine a child's head passing there daily
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Codivoar(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
nifemi25:
Honestly sex is what is causing problems in most families
Going in with a penis and baby coming out through powerful dilatations and strong muscles movements are not the same.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Codivoar(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:

Going in with a penis and baby coming out through powerful dilatations and strong muscles movements are not the same.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
his dick to big yet he starves you of sex.

Yoruba women are certified liars, she don't see another preek wet big pass the current bone.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by enemyofprogress: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
See what Bola146 is looking for
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Sunnystooth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
na wa oo
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Modikko(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
LOL
MSesan:

Buhari plenty for Nigeria na
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Cloud007: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
haha you obviosly were jumping the fence to go smoke weed when they were teaching biology in secondary school ...let me educate you small... there is something called sperm and there is something called ovaries.... infact it is a lost cause trying cus if as you grow so... you no sabi how reproduction dey happen then you need to be something indescribable! bros warn your self ooo!
oh.... Thanks for the lecture. The last time i ran tru such was around the time babangida sacked Buhari. I will keep your tiny descriptions to heart.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Pajemo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
I thought is when d joystick is big that's when d ladies enjoy it. �
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by afribabe: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:

and I guess the woman enjoys it very well as the child's head is passing through abi?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Pajemo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
I thought is when the joystick is big that's when d ladies enjoy it �
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Franzinni: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
afribabe:
and I guess the woman enjoys it very well as the child's head is passing through abi?
i would not know ma... i am only repeating what my biology teasha taugh us in unifasity!
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Liodins: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na wa oo...even when the world is trying to heal some people’s problem is satisfaction in bed.
Which court still hold hearing at this time of the year with virus spreading like wildfire.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Bukden16(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Glink2018:

Pastor or imam say make dem no test am until after marriage.

Now see what all preachers hv cost?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Esteejay4u(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
His dick is to big, he is refusing to make love to me.
Please which one is the real issue here please
You just succeeded in confusing me o cryHis dick is to big, he is refusing to make love to me.
Please which one is the real issue here please
You just succeeded in confusing me o
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by thinkmoney(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:

the problem is that he "doesn't know how to use it". maybe he rushes in before the woman get wet enough, this causing tear

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by MENTORCH(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Iyiataata92 post=87912396]Woman and complain na 5&6. You dick is small, they complain its too small. Your dick is big, they complain its too big. You cum quick, they call you 40 seconds man. You last longer, they accuse you of using drug. You do this, no. You do that, no.

The best thing is not to give a Bleep, you can never satisfy some kind of women even if you kill yourself, not only sexually, in other aspects too. Just do your best as a man because no matter what you do she will find faults in other things.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by CuteYvonne777: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by bionixs: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Shayolevels:
That woman Is confused undecided undecided undecidedwhich is her problem. Is it the size of his dick, or him not using his dick well, or he snubs her whenever she wants to bleep the same big dick that he doesn't know how to use
walahi, I confuse pass that woman after going through the story
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by AdetayoAdeleke(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Woman and complain na 5&6. You dick is small, they complain its too small. Your dick is big, they complain its too big. You cum quick, they call you 40 seconds man. You last longer, they accuse you of using drug. You do this, no. You do that, no.

What do they really want?
e taya me o. And she complains he snubs her when ever she wants it. Women can complain too much
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by genii96(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2020
First she claims the size is too big
Then she claims she isn't getting enough

Confused being
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Airic: 2:21am On Apr 01, 2020
undecided After the first child, how come she didn't notice the dicks size?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
I just laugh at young guys here fuckingg their lives away, having uncountable girlfriends and feel they are the real MVP.... When they enter marriage, they will Bleep pussyy and tire for it grin grin grin
The man has a weapon millions of men craves for but certainly doesn't know how to use it. Sex is an art that must be learned.... It's not just about penetrating, cuming and snore off! You must understand the body of your woman, be open to her and know what she likes and dislikes!
If this story is true, it would be shameful na because of big dickkk their marriage dey crash.... Same big dicks most wives/Girlfriends wished their men had!!

oga other men dey find money you can continue with your sex education

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by bumi10(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Watin women really want in this life?

E short, them go say e short.

E long, them go say e too long.

Watin be una problem bikonu
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by charlsecy(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
Delivery and sex are same thing?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by EdwardRandy(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
visijo:
See talk

Those guys without beards, how do you feel when washing your face?� feels like you're washing mango right?�
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.