Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (102573 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Iziq(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
He doesn't know how to use his big dick, abi you are just a sex addict.

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by dahnimoh(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
I suspect she is a graduate student from Tokes Makinwas class.

She had advised women to always have three *vibrators*.

SO what do you expect from this class of women?

Insatiable!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Mryacks: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shayolevels:
That woman Is confused undecided undecided undecidedwhich is her problem. Is it the size of his dick, or him not using is dick well, or he snubs her whenever she wants to bleep the same big dick that he doesn't know how to use

Exactly....her excuses don't add up...she just wants a divorce so she is just blabbing left right and centre...

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by stormborn28(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

It's simple biology. The vagina is self lubricating mass of elastic muscles, but sometimes it needs extra 'anointing' to reduce the friction of dryness. The technique of gentility and extra anointing will allow the vagina accommodate a large penis.
hmmmmmmm
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Oksoluk10: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Any man that want to satisfy woman is doom already.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Frankicent(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Imstrong2:
And she still initiate it ..to the point of getting snubbed

The actor on glasses do you know is name?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by contigiency(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
“I am not enjoying my sleep again. My husband is avoiding me in bed and has refused to make love to me. He is starving me of sex; his dick is too big and he doesn’t know how to use it. Even when I try to make a move, he snubs me in bed. He also beats me” she said.

You can imaging this confusion. You are not enjoying your sleep, your husband does not make love to you again. His dick is too big and he doesn't know how to use it. Please which one should the judge settle? Big dick, not enjoying sleep, he doesn't know how to use it, or he is starving you of sex?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
igbokwenu90:
cheesy

Chairman this image is graphic naw grin cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Women who complain about the D size, penile dysfunction or low performance by their spouses after marriage are just a product of the bad chioces they made.
Why not taste the mic before singing or check out the length of Dip stick before jumping into the marriage.
That's not the only thing wrong with her marriage.She Obviously can't wait to be free to taste another D if not she wouldn't have mentioned the D size.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by WildChild00(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:
Use a lube. In time your vagina will adjust.

is that what you do shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Modikko(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wetin Carry Buhari here again. Kaiiiii people and Buhari matter smh!!!
MSesan:
Nothing wey Buhari no go see for this Corona period....

Type of dick wey some people dey look for, u com dey complain. Kontinu
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by deltateam: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
abbey621:

He might not even lay a hand on her, when women are fed up with you, they'll usually result to allegations of domestic violence or adultery. You're right tho, 3 children and she wants 25k to take care of them monthly, definitely they were having financial issues.

If he's not financially engaged. How can he raise #25 000 monthly?

Many employers have staked their heart on #30 000 minimum wage as salary.

Assuming he earns #30 000 monthly and pays #25 000 as upkeep, he'll be left with #5000 for his trouble.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:
Use a lube. In time your vagina will adjust.

You want to teach her what she already knows, after 3 children? Funny you.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Stefenijoan002(f): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
We women are just our own problem !was she not fuckimg this same dick before she got married or did she just jump into marriage for the sake of I want to be married !I always tell my friends if you know you don't like a man's joystick plz leave him on time so he can fine the one that love it the way it is .like my neighbor just left his guy 2days ago coz of he bleeps too much n I ask her you that went to be living with a guy what do u expect the both of you to be doing in the room I it television you expect to be watching !plz some women's has problem joor
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
angry
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by LoveJesus87(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
nifemi25:
Honestly sex is what is causing problems in most families
but why? What is the solution because I don't want to run into the same problem o
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by tex73: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by NovusHomo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
but I thought the bigger the better .. This is news to me o ...

Big is not always better. You need to know how to use your dick regardless of its size.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by LoveJesus87(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
I just laugh at young guys here fuckingg their lives away, having uncountable girlfriends and feel they are the real MVP.... When they enter marriage, they will Bleep pussyy and tire for it grin grin grin
The man has a weapon millions of men craves for but certainly doesn't know how to use it. Sex is an art that must be learned.... It's not just about penetrating, cuming and snore off! You must understand the body of your woman, be open to her and know what she likes and dislikes!
If this story is true, it would be shameful na because of big dickkk their marriage dey crash.... Same big dicks most wives/Girlfriends wished their men had!!
hmm this is wisdom. Na to learn sex after marriage be dat o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
visijo:
See talk

Those guys without beards, how do you feel when washing your face?� feels like you're washing mango right?�
you no well at all o grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by tex73: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
LoveJesus87:
but why? What is the solution because I don't want to run into the same problem o

Just make sure u lick ur wife well till she comes, thats most important, then u guys can go from there! cool
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Butoneday2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Woman and complain na 5&6. You dick is small, they complain its too small. Your dick is big, they complain its too big. You cum quick, they call you 40 seconds man. You last longer, they accuse you of using drug. You do this, no. You do that, no.

What do they really want?
Tell them
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Thunday1005(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too big complain, too small complain
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by encryptjay(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Confused woman. Wetin be the reason gan gan?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Butoneday2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm only here to check name that's all. And I am satisfied well satisfied by the name i saw. I no say na dem. lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by edo3(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
visijo:
See talk

Those guys without beards, how do you feel when washing your face?� feels like you're washing mango right?�
And u with beards? How do u feel??
Washing ileya ram wt soap before u scrape it shey?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by LoveJesus87(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
tex73:

Just make sure u lick ur wife well till she comes, thats most important, then u guys can go from there! cool
but it is not biblical! What does God think about that? If it's ok biblically, then dats a good idea
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Npower: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
The woman isn't complaining that the dick is big. The woman is only disappointed that as big as the man's dick is (which is supposed to be an asset ) he doesn't know how to make use of it.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
She mentioned 3 different contradicting reasons. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.