Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test (82599 Views)

Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by dominique(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2020
k4kenny:
I read an article on boredpanda.com on how the US were ignoring the ordinary citizens and giving celebs priorities. This was like 3 weeks ago when Trump was treating the outbreak like a bad dream he can just wish away. Their country refused testing kits distributed by WHO, with no substitute in place. Though testing kits and other items are available now, it's too little too late, over 130 people have been infected. Although I'll commend them for their relatively low mortality rates.

Cardi B also voiced out that it's only celebs and rich people that were getting tested. In the UK a Jamaican lady from Peckham was denied testing because she was not a "priority case" even though she was already exhibiting some of the symptoms, she eventually died at home. Same thing they're doing here, only dignitaries and highly placed people are getting access to testing. God forbid the virus explodes the way it did in US and some parts of Europe before a cure is found, we will be worse hit than those places

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by zealousayo(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:
no mind am, like say e no get phone to the prescription of the medicine to use cure it
That is why I screenshot every solution I see online

It's like we have the same mentality. I always screenshot all these things online too.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Timileyin1234(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
zealousayo:

It's like we have the same mentality. I always screenshot all these things online too.
Nobody wan die

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by samsard(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:
no mind am, like say e no get phone to the prescription of the medicine to use cure it
That is why I screenshot every solution I see online
Ignorance will kill you. Follow Trump's hasty medical advice and die if self medication like some already did
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by realstars: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Is It Becaus Na Calaba Man?
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by leosahm(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
ehya.......na my calabar brother ooo...........

i thank GOD sa u no cum bk cali, if nt we 4 die like fowl here..........rip man
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by AmTruth: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
RIP bro.

Home is home, if he were home either of the Akwa/Cross. Governors won't waste a time to make him leave.

Even in America people are not save.

Home is home.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by 3kay945(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
kikero:

There is no conclusive evidence that chloroquine works.

Until a proper RCT trial is done....no one can confirm if it works.

And at the moment, more patients have recovered without using CQ than have recovered with it.

So what did they use? undecided

The drugs don't have name?
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by frubben(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire. Don't gamble with you eternity , it is more important than the present temporal short years you spend here on earth. Give Jesus Christ a try today!!!!
As the covid- 19 spreads be wiser make peace with God now .
that's your own opinion which you are entitled to
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Roon9(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2020
felai:
This is a bad time to contact the virus as an immigrant in another country.
Quite unfortunate.
May his soul rest in Peace.

You are not far from the truth.

This too shall Pass.

20k?
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by juman(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
The world is bleeding.
Pandemic 2020.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by chima4UK(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am just here thinking of what will befall illegal migrants if they get this virus embarassed
Game-over

1 Like

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Timileyin1234(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
samsard:
Ignorance will kill you. Follow Trump's hasty medical advice and die if self medication like some already did
Shey na trump prescribe that one that I posted. U whey ignorance no go kill. This one whey no take anything e no die abi.
If u never carry under 3.5 and the game over play over 4, no talk to me
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by DexterousOne(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
Hmm. RIP to the departed soul.

Meanwhile most Nigerians here still dont value what they have, always speaking ill of their country. Yet any small challenge over there, they remember they have a place called home.

Nothing like your own home, where you will be treated with respect and at least listened to. We patriotic Nigerians only visit those countries as tourists and come back to our sweet home Nigeria irrespective of our own peculiar challenges......

Nigeria does not treat its nationals with respect, well except you are rich
So save me the crap.

Its good to be patriotic as a person
But then.
The state does not give a crap about you
Believing otherwise is self deceit

3 Likes

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by GoldHorse(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He should have taken chloroquine naw... Shey test equal to medication ni? It's obvious they only testing only their citizens.

My taught exactly! If they refused testing you why don't you just assumed the worst and treat yourself with whatever you can get your hands on
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Tolase1999(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
can you guys, see the reason FGN didn't close it border earlierr. the only mistake fgn make it failure to quarantine the returnee
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by 7lives: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
Whether migrants or citizens anybody without health insurance will not be tested in America, one of the main reason why they are dying there. Most Americans can't afford to pay for health insurance. Life in America is not easy

Truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
3kay945:

Supportive care

IV fluids, antibiotics to.prevent bacterial superinfection and oxygen in case of breathing difficulties

1 Like

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by DexterousOne(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Bratking:

America has a Health care system of a third world country.

I have to agree

The doctors are top notch
The equipments are Rock solid

But the system that links them together is shameful

3 Likes

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by samsard(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Shey na trump prescribe that one that I posted. U whey ignorance no go kill. This one whey no take anything e no die abi.
If u never carry under 3.5 and the game over play over 4, no talk to me
Ignorant guy. Go and take Chloroquine since Trump is your medical doctor

1 Like

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by k4kenny(f): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
dominique:

Cardi B also voiced out that it's only celebs and rich people they're testing. In the UK a Jamaican lady from Peckham was denied testing because she was not a "priority case" even though she was already exhibiting some of the symptoms, she eventually died at home. Same thing they're doing here, only dignitaries and highly placed people are getting access to testing. God forbid the virus explodes the way it did in US and some parts of Europe before a cure is found, we will be worse hit than those places

That's the prayer o. God's aid is seriously sought. This is not the time to argue over tribal and political differences. We're all in this together. This virus has actually brought people together in some nations....except in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by abdul824: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
grin
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Timileyin1234(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
samsard:
Ignorant guy. Go and take Chloroquine since Trump is your medical doctor
Abeg shut ur mouth. Na u be my father
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by 3kay945(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
kikero:

Supportive care

IV fluids, antibiotics to.prevent bacterial superinfection and oxygen in case of breathing difficulties

Thank you.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

Nigeria does not treat its nationals with respect, well except you are rich
So save me the crap.

Its good to be patriotic as a person
But then.
The state does not give a crap about you
Believing otherwise is self deceit

Well, no need arguing with you. Everyone is a function of what he or she believes. Your mentality about life and issues defines who you are....
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
This calabar man done CHOP LIFE for America before CORO come catch am.
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by ivolt: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
ghostmist:
Everything now is covid-19. He was obviously overweight.
Yes doctor!
Overweight 25-year-olds usually die of high fever and pneumonia while in ICU.
In fact, I read somewhere that their body is so full that no space for Corona to enter undecided
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
This should serve as a deterrent to those that feel the US needs doctors and want to jump at the opportunity... If you go there to work as a medic and in the line if duty you get sick, they'll screw you over and watch you die.

4 Likes

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by samsard(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Abeg shut ur mouth. Na u be my father
You think I'm going to sit and watch you spread your ignorance online? Because of people like you and Trump someone died and others got hospitalized. You're here suggesting people should use every rumored medication.
People like you are the reason why some are dying in Iran by spreading so-called 'cure'
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by dominique(f): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2020
3kay945:

The doctors are treating the individual symptoms and administering huge doses of immune boosters till the virus wears off. No specific drug is being used at the moment, self-medication with unconfirmed drugs can be very deadly

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by DexterousOne(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Well, no need arguing with you. Everyone is a function of what he or she believes. Your mentality about life and issues defines who you are....

Its evident that the state does not care about you mo respect you

That does not mean u should not be patriotic

I'm just stating what most of us know
Re: Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test by Timileyin1234(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2020
samsard:
You think I'm going to sit and watch you spread your ignorance online? Because of people like you and Trump someone died and others got hospitalized. You're here suggesting people should use every rumored medication.
People like you are the reason why some are dying in Iran by spreading so-called 'cure'
Odawipe otiyawere. If u no wan car to jam u, no mention my moniker again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.