Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated (677 Views)

Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure / MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by Mineisgrace(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2020
I am confused by the above statement.
It is used in relation to the deadly corona virus.

What does the statement really mean? Does it mean after treatment the patient still the virus in his/her system even though the symptoms are gone?
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by sLentlover7778(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Front page worthy...I need answer doctors in the house please... grin grin grin
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by jacquincy: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
o.p you have almost answered the question, the phrase simply means the virus can be put to hibernation mode with antiretroviral drugs, which could only stop the progression of the virus as long as the drug is taken. it cannot be totally removed because virus is a disease with a high rate of mutation. in fact ill say it has a brain

2 Likes

Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Viral infections can't be treated...
The symptoms can only be surpressed and attacks becomes domant over time but it most definitely won't leave your system again.
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by mployer(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Only your immune system can cure you. cry

They treat the symptoms to stabilize your body so your immune system can do the real fight.

It's an individual fight bro. undecided
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by dammywapes(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
kole tan lara omo ba koma ku dansaki , kna the yoruba pple talk ham
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by knowhowk: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
mployer:
Only your immune system can cure you. cry

They treat the symptoms to stabilize your body so your immune system can do the real fight.

It's an individual fight bro. undecided
Corrects.Anyone that survives it must go on immune Boosting regiments .
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
I hope everyone will see this thread so that they will know better and listen to the government.
I just understand this virus better

PLEASE STAY AT HOME

Stay home stay safe. Tithe and offering is for God. I am also holding on to him for help in this quarantine period
BLUELemon:
Sterlin bank 0072053910
Re: It Has No Cure But The Symptoms Can Be Treated by anykey: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
I am confused by the above statement.
It is used in relation to the deadly corona virus.
It's alright then. I rarely comment on nl, but i've bin following yours for a while. Kinda like your personality

(1) (Reply)

[news] Madagascar's Covid-19 Drug Gains Approval In Senegal / How To Cure Blocked Fallopian Tube / My Brother's Skin Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.